Verified Ebay & Paypal Accounts & VCC - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-11-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Verified Ebay & Paypal Accounts & VCC

If i have sales of $400-1200.00 per day, what type of Verified Ebay & Paypal Accounts & VCC do i need ?
I just had an ebay acct since 2006 and started selling software and within 3 weeks i had sold over 14k in software and was 1st banned for a week then for a month, and ebay restricted me indefinitely...
I just started looking at Verified Ebay & Paypal Accounts & VCC and see there are several different levels and never knew there was such a thing, i just started selling and got restricted, is it because i was selling too much ? if i had a higher limit acct, would i be able to be left alone by ebay and paypal longer ??
This is my 1st post and i have only seen that there are high limit accts but "have not seen why" they have to be a "high limit acct"... Is that what i need ??
If i'm selling this much, do i need a high limit acct ?? will a higher feedback make them get off my back, i only had 50 pos feedback w/ no neutral or negative..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Verified Ebay & Paypal Accounts & VCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqued View Post
If i have sales of $400-1200.00 per day, what type of Verified Ebay & Paypal Accounts & VCC do i need ?
I just had an ebay acct since 2006 and started selling software and within 3 weeks i had sold over 14k in software and was 1st banned for a week then for a month, and ebay restricted me indefinitely...
I just started looking at Verified Ebay & Paypal Accounts & VCC and see there are several different levels and never knew there was such a thing, i just started selling and got restricted, is it because i was selling too much ? if i had a higher limit acct, would i be able to be left alone by ebay and paypal longer ??
This is my 1st post and i have only seen that there are high limit accts but "have not seen why" they have to be a "high limit acct"... Is that what i need ??
If i'm selling this much, do i need a high limit acct ?? will a higher feedback make them get off my back, i only had 50 pos feedback w/ no neutral or negative..
The problem with that kind of intake is that no stealth account can take in that much that quick and survive. You have several options:
1. Make/Buy multiple Accounts and spread sales across them evenly, also on any brand new account "out of the box" needs to be nurtured, you can't put up any item(s) that are high risk.

2. Same as above but with an EIN. Again, If you open/buy 1 account and try to push that much cash through it right away....you will had wasted the account along with the money.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Torqued (05-11-2015)
Old 05-11-2015

Longevity: 52%

You just started selling on that account and software is a huge risk item to sell.
Selling that much software is definitely going to get you trouble.

If you're planning on continue to sell software I recommend spreading it out through multiple accounts to avoid having a lumpsum of cash held by paypal
The Following User Says Thank You to CustomerServiceProTip For This Useful Post:
Torqued (05-11-2015)
Old 05-11-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 51%

Thank you for your replies, that helps, should i maybe get a couple of accounts and just sell $4-600 per week on each instead of $2-3000 ??
If so. what level of verified accounts should i buy for each ??
When they say a 50 item/$5,000 limits does that mean $5000.00 limits for a month, or year or what ?? It doesn't explain it just has many differen denominations you can buy ...
Old 05-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqued View Post
Thank you for your replies, that helps, should i maybe get a couple of accounts and just sell $4-600 per week on each instead of $2-3000 ??
$400-$600/week might be too much for first month or two, gonna need to scale it down for the first 3 months.
Quote:
If so. what level of verified accounts should i buy for each ??
Something your gonna need to figure out on your own....

Quote:
When they say a 50 item/$5,000 limits does that mean $5000.00 limits for a month, or year or what ?? It doesn't explain it just has many different denominations you can buy ...
50/$5,000 seems pretty straight forward.....you can sell 50 items or $5,000 in a month.

Also, if you plan to sell Software.....your going to kill the account(s) in a nano-second.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Torqued (05-11-2015)
Old 05-11-2015

Longevity: 55%

You cannot just go in a bought or self made account and sell $4-600 even straight off, that is still to much, you need to start with just 1or 2 items listed, wait and see if they sell, the following week list maybe 4 - 6 items, so for the first month or 6 weeks you really are taking it easy, things have changed a great deal with ebay and paypal and what can and cannot be done. You need to convince them you are a new seller who is taking things very slowly to build up some confidence to list more items.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
Torqued (05-11-2015)