New Stealth Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-01-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default New Stealth Accounts

Hey Guys

Just some background, my ebay accounts are still fine and running. I am planning on getting some stealth accounts (for backup), in case anything happens, as I have now put all my eggs into online (as my prime source of income). (I have purchased the ebook FYI)

Anyway, my question is...

I'm looking to purchase a few 'stealth' accounts that are verified for AUS market. I also prefer to use VPN method (just easier for me), but in the book it mentions that VPN's point to a specific area. E.g. South Australian VPN points to SA.

1. If I purchase Aussie 'Stealth' Accounts and the address is in another state lets say, will it flag anything if I 'change' addresses in paypal OR ebay?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: New Stealth Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybka View Post
Hey Guys

Just some background, my ebay accounts are still fine and running. I am planning on getting some stealth accounts (for backup), in case anything happens, as I have now put all my eggs into online (as my prime source of income). (I have purchased the ebook FYI)
Well your still ahead of the game if your real account(s) have not gone down yet....You have time to learn Stealth.

Quote:
Anyway, my question is...

I'm looking to purchase a few 'stealth' accounts that are verified for AUS market. I also prefer to use VPN method (just easier for me), but in the book it mentions that VPN's point to a specific area. E.g. South Australian VPN points to SA.
For the most part your IP doesn't have to be exactly in the City/State you live in....as long is it's near (withink 40-50KM) from your real location it will be fine.

Quote:
1. If I purchase Aussie 'Stealth' Accounts and the address is in another state lets say, will it flag anything if I 'change' addresses in paypal OR ebay?
This will depend on when you decide to change the info, it's not recommend to change any vital information too quickly. It's best that you leave the Address alone until you establish your account(s) with some sales/feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Rybka (06-01-2015)
Old 06-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your quick response,

Would you recommend using VPN method or changing IP's each time? The changing IP method seems a bit 'risky' upon reading that IP's can 'be reused' and If I'm ever in a rush somewhere and fail to check if an IP is 'reused' it may flag something. Thats the only reason I say VPN. As for Australia UNFORTUNATELY the closest 'big city' are between 200 and 3000km from each other. Thats why I ask for changing addresses

Thank you again
Old 06-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Would you recommend using VPN method or changing IP's each time?
If you get a Dedicated IP VPN then you won't have to worry about changing IP's. Look into 24vc.com for VPN.

Quote:
The changing IP method seems a bit 'risky' upon reading that IP's can 'be reused' and If I'm ever in a rush somewhere and fail to check if an IP is 'reused' it may flag something. Thats the only reason I say VPN. As for Australia UNFORTUNATELY the closest 'big city' are between 200 and 3000km from each other. Thats why I ask for changing addresses

Thank you again
When they say "Outback" they really mean it! Look into the VPN site I posted and hopefully they can help you. You can speak to 123 who is an account seller in the marketplace, he can help you with 24vc.com
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Rybka (06-01-2015)
Old 06-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks again,

The sad thing is 'outback' isn't outback its our 'capital cities', for example to get from Perth to Adelaide its 3000km :P, sucks everything is more expensive shipping etc... lol

Yes I probably will message that person (I saw his posts already)

Thank you
Old 06-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Thanks again,

The sad thing is 'outback' isn't outback its our 'capital cities', for example to get from Perth to Adelaide its 3000km :P, sucks everything is more expensive shipping etc... lol

Yes I probably will message that person (I saw his posts already)

Thank you
Anytime, sounds exy to ship....Good luck.
Old 06-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Why don't use an Australian dongle? Or cellphone tethering?
Old 06-02-2015
Threadstarter  

lol you know whats funny, I was thinking dongle. But i thought that it may 'reuse' some ip's. Mobile tethering I have being doing for a while... But I use all my data monthly on other things