eBay selling limits "at this time you cannot list any more items with this account" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-11-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default eBay selling limits "at this time you cannot list any more items with this account"

Well I did some research here and was unable to find the answer to this specific selling limit. This is the one that says

"At this time, you can't list any more items with this account. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

eBay occasionally places limits on accounts in order to help keep our community safe. This limit isn't a reflection on you -- these same limits apply to many sellers.

From what I could find on-line basically this one goes away after you get a little more feedback from transactions. The account I am using in a stealth account that I have been using for about 6 weeks or so and this is the first time I have received this. The account has +790 feedback and all at 100% within the last year, but not a whole lot within the past 30 days. Will this go away on its own once I get more feedback, or will I automatically have to wait until next month? Any insight on this issue would be great! Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%
Default Re: eBay selling limits "at this time you cannot list any more items with this accoun

Were you restricted?

And are you using VPN?
Old 06-11-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: eBay selling limits "at this time you cannot list any more items with this accoun

No, not restricted and not using VPN. Using auctiva for some listings and doing other listings directly through eBay. I tried to call customer support for help, but the stealth account was set up originally in Poland so I couldn't get anywhere with them and you can't contact eBay Poland by phone. As a matter of fact I was able to get some listings through about an hour after originally getting the message but now I can't list anything else at the moment. Ebay U.S. did say I had a selling limit but they said it was like the equivalent of $4000 US dollars and I haven't even gotten close to that so far this month.
Old 06-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayround2 View Post
No, not restricted and not using VPN. Using auctiva for some listings and doing other listings directly through eBay. I tried to call customer support for help, but the stealth account was set up originally in Poland so I couldn't get anywhere with them and you can't contact eBay Poland by phone. As a matter of fact I was able to get some listings through about an hour after originally getting the message but now I can't list anything else at the moment. Ebay U.S. did say I had a selling limit but they said it was like the equivalent of $4000 US dollars and I haven't even gotten close to that so far this month.
I would NOT call on an account that I purchased from Poland. PERIOD.

My 2 cents.
Old 06-12-2015
Threadstarter  

I had called in the past and they helped me with no problems they believed my story. To make a long story short should I just wait and try to list again next month? I still have about 40 active listings on the account right now and there is no issue with any of them so i am wondering.
Old 06-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I had called in the past and they helped me with no problems they believed my story. To make a long story short should I just wait and try to list again next month? I still have about 40 active listings on the account right now and there is no issue with any of them so i am wondering.
Review my posts and you will see I am an adamant supporter of calling eBay.

I would NOT EVER call eBay on an account I purchased from Poland, or ANY foreign country. eBay can see your IP has changed. They aren't stupid.

Be patient and happy your account hasn't been flagged and NARU'd.
Old 06-12-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Review my posts and you will see I am an adamant supporter of calling eBay.

I would NOT EVER call eBay on an account I purchased from Poland, or ANY foreign country. eBay can see your IP has changed. They aren't stupid.

Be patient and happy your account hasn't been flagged and NARU'd.
It's true, no secret GOA is a huge supporter of calling ebay. If he advises against calling for your certain situation, don't call.
Old 06-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

You need to create or buy more accounts And spread your sales.
Old 06-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
It's true, no secret GOA is a huge supporter of calling ebay. If he advises against calling for your certain situation, don't call.
I'm also not a big advocate of buying pre-made accounts, BUT, if you're going to do so, BUY FROM THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN!

Changing IP's in not such a big deal. Changing IPs to another country ENTIRELY is a HUGE deal.

Next time, buy from a US seller. Plenty here.
Old 06-12-2015
Threadstarter  

I already know that...I just got a very good deal on the account and it has almost 800 feedback that's why I bought it. Other than this small issue I have no issues...I even had to call customer support to push my merchant account thru and there was no problems. I do have other accounts I will build up in the meantime and check back towards the end of the month or first of next month and go from there. Thanks for all the replies.
Old 06-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I already know that...I just got a very good deal on the account and it has almost 800 feedback that's why I bought it. Other than this small issue I have no issues...I even had to call customer support to push my merchant account thru and there was no problems. I do have other accounts I will build up in the meantime and check back towards the end of the month or first of next month and go from there. Thanks for all the replies.
What I'm trying to say is this:

Selling and/or purchasing eBay accounts is HIGHLY against eBay TOU.

Unless you're running a Polish VPN, eBay KNOWS the account owner either moved to the US, or the account changed hands. Which do you think is more likely to them?

Calling eBay is something I highly recommend----when done on an account thats as clean as a whistle. You might call and have no issues---but one day, you'll get a rep that thinks "hmm, why did this Polish account suddenly change IPs?" and do digging into your account history, and you're sweet new account will be toast.

Do it at your own risk.