eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   New Account Suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/86867-new-account-suspended.html)

GhostOfAmazon 06-24-2015 04:27 PM

Re: New Account Suspended

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayerOG (Post 680252)
best advice to keep the account in good standing if it has a chance

if it doesn't have a chance, then it doesn't have a chance regardless and you go stealth

if you would like to try to make it work, this is the best way

Do you not understand?

OP linked himself by ADDRESS and PHONE #.

NOTHING he does can change that. It's in eBay's databases.

Your advice is garbage. Read the entire thread before posting nonsense.

GhostOfAmazon 06-24-2015 04:29 PM

Read the guide. Then read it again. Then read it again. Then, once you're done reading it for the third time.....READ IT AGAIN.

After that, come back here and see if you still have the "what should I do?" question.

ebayerOG 06-24-2015 04:32 PM

anomalies happen.

I've seen crazier things survive.

its worth a shot to try, but its even better recommended to add a user profile and get a VPN to manage a new stealth account.

if your old account is doomed, it could go down at anytime. You could use it for days or months before it meets the e-guillotine, so its best to be proactive and start building another account or two in preparation.

if it survives, great! you now have multiple strong accounts and you're a force to be reckoned with ;)

good luck

GhostOfAmazon 06-24-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayerOG (Post 680266)
anomalies happen.

I've seen crazier things survive.

its worth a shot to try, but its even better recommended to add a user profile and get a VPN to manage a new stealth account.

if your old account is doomed, it could go down at anytime. You could use it for days or months before it meets the e-guillotine, so its best to be proactive and start building another account or two in preparation.

if it survives, great! you now have multiple strong accounts and you're a force to be reckoned with ;)

good luck

Please read a thread in it's entirety before giving advice...this is the second time you've done this....

OP's account isn't necessarily doomed...his account was suspended for generic reasons, NOT for bad selling, phakes, etc....so they have no real reason to suspend his main account.

BUT: Changing info now would look VERY suspicious. At best, it would look like the account was hacked. At worst, it would make him look EXTREMELY guilty.

But whatever, IDGAF, OP, do what you want.

ebayerOG 06-24-2015 04:51 PM

I did not recommend changing account information

GhostOfAmazon 06-24-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayerOG (Post 680277)
I did not recommend changing account information

I see that you didn't specify which advise was good. This was both my fault for assuming and yours for failing to be specific. Please be clear on which idea you support next time.

dealagreeproceed 06-24-2015 06:11 PM

GOA's going on a rampage. SOME1 SHUT THE GATE!!!:behindsofa:

GhostOfAmazon 06-24-2015 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 680311)
GOA's going on a rampage. SOME1 SHUT THE GATE!!!:behindsofa:

Do you have something useful to add to this thread or are you just trying to boost your post count again? :doh:

schmeagle 06-25-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shekar4evr (Post 680095)
FORMAT YOUR PC

hmm.. isn't this a little extreme? if its a PC/laptop just create a new windows user for each stealth account. ebay isn't installing hidden files anywhere except where browser files are normally stored for a windows user. each windows user has its own folders. a better suggestion would be to delete that user's files and windows account, not delete the whole hard drive. but i could be wrong.

mksales27 06-27-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 680264)
Read the guide. Then read it again. Then read it again. Then, once you're done reading it for the third time.....READ IT AGAIN.

After that, come back here and see if you still have the "what should I do?" question.

Ok I will read the guide multiple times to set up a stealth account. What is your suggestion on my "good" account even though it's linked already.

I guess I'm afraid to log into it and then get it closed. My assumption is that the account will be flagged once I log into it again.

kpizzl 06-27-2015 04:56 PM

Why not call ebay again and ask to speak to a supervisor . They dont care i wouldnt hold your breath on a return phone call if they say your a 'risk" because your selling below market value or it could be a competitor of said item maybe stirring up trouble to get you out of the game if they are selling same items? Are any VERO? They may give your acct a chance wth why not its a goner anyway if not right?

GhostOfAmazon 06-27-2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mksales27 (Post 681071)
Ok I will read the guide multiple times to set up a stealth account. What is your suggestion on my "good" account even though it's linked already.

I guess I'm afraid to log into it and then get it closed. My assumption is that the account will be flagged once I log into it again.

My advice is to simply pretend your new account never existed. Continue with business as usual with your main account and forget this ever happened.