New eBay account , another company , same owner - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-13-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default New eBay account , another company , same owner

Hello,

I was limited due to low seller performance even I have 100% positive feedback and high DSR. In beginning I've canceled few sales with reason "I cannot deliver the product" and that is why they have banned my company account.
The question is, what will happen if I open new account with another company of mine , which should be perfectly okay, but the thing that worries me is that the owner of the company is again me.
For eBay should be not a problem but for paypal ? They will receive same person ID card..
PS. The old PayPal linked to limited e*ay account is not banned. I'm using it for my online store.
Selling volume is high so I cannot use stealth info.

Or is there any chances to get my old account back ? If I tell them that I didn't know it matters how I cancel transactions in beginning?

Thanks

Last edited by rave40; 01-13-2016 at 05:15 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: New eBay account , another company , same owner

Hello Stranger!

Is this that German account you made?

Can you tell me what the actual notice of limit was,please?
Old 01-13-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Hello Stranger!

Is this that German account you made?

Can you tell me what the actual notice of limit was,please?
Hi GreenBean,

No. The account is Bulgarian, completely legit.

Here is what I received from eBay:

Your selling account is restricted

You can no longer sell items on eBay

Hi *****,

We want to let you know that you haven’t met the minimum requirements to sell on eBay and your seller level is Below Standard in the Global program. As such, you won't be able to list and sell items on eBay anymore.

Selling standards are in place to ensure that sellers deliver a great customer experience to their buyers. They measure whether buyers were satisfied with your items and your customer service.

When you don’t meet the minimum requirements for selling, you are creating experiences that erode confidence and drive buyers away.

If you had any active listings, they've now been ended, and any selling fees paid for those items will be credited to you.

If you've recently sold items that you still need to fulfill or ship, do so promptly. You'll still be able to see any recently sold items in My eBay, send and receive messages, and of course, buy items on eBay.

To see more details on why your seller level is Below Standard, go to your Seller Dashboard.

Last edited by rave40; 01-13-2016 at 05:05 AM.
Old 01-13-2016

Longevity: 67%

Stealth accounts can do high volume, but it takes time and solid performance... from what I've seen canceling sales due to 'out of stock' is actually an extreme offense to them, and going over 5% is usually death to the account.
Old 01-13-2016
Threadstarter  

Yes I know that now
Need to be company account because I want to build strong brand in e*ay as well, as we are currently selling around 300 items a day in my country. My believing is that it can be doubled on e*bay.
Any suggestions ? On Friday I will call e*bay and try to remove selling restriction.

Also I have seen new accounts that has sky high selling limits . How is possible to do that ? Should we open company in another country (Germany or UK) and then register on .co.uk or .de ?

There are over 1 million products to be listed...
Old 01-14-2016
Threadstarter  

No one ever tried to make 2 company accounts and provide same ID ?
Old 04-25-2017

Longevity: 40%

You better go straight to PP support and ask them. In case it's a company account it shouldn't be a problem to have as many PP accounts for as many companies you own. Wish you luck.