need help pleased! help help help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-05-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Exclamation need help pleased! help help help

hi, i an newbie here, my eBay/paypal were suspended.

i want to buy account from here, but i have some questions.

1.if i buy eBay/ paypal account from here , will it be suspended again? because my IP address is different from original owner's IP address. what should i do when i buy your account?

2.how can i get money from my eBay account/ paypal account.because the paypal account is already verified by seller credit card/ bank account or AVS . if i add my bank info and credit card, then withdraw money to my bank account or credit card. will they suspended the account again? because i guess they have my info.

my paypal and eBay both were suspended.
i really need help to avoid getting suspend again.
i want to know what is the best way to use the account

thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: need help pleased! help help help

The accounts sold here work, I promise. This site wouldn't be half as popular as it is if the the account creators were the only ones profitting from stealth accounts, LOL.

1) You will need a new IP address for you new stealth account, otherwise you risk being linked to your old account. Just know that if you jump right back into whatever you were doing to get suspended the first time, you will be suspended again.

2) The accounts sold here are verified with VCC's or VBA's, both of which are virtual and can't be used for anything other than verification. When you are ready to withdraw your money you will have to attach one of your own REAL bank accounts to the stealth Paypal. I'm assuming your next comment will be "but the name on my bank account wouldn't match the paypal!!!!", but don't worry, that doesn't matter.

Good luck, bud. You must have been screwing people pretty badly to lose an eBay AND Paypal. I've never lost both before..