Luckily I got my account unrestricted. what should I do now ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-22-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Smile Luckily I got my account unrestricted. what should I do now ?

Hello,

First, I will tell you my story.

I was selling in ebay for 6 years and got over 1k feedback on one account and then created new account and got over 300 feedback untill some scammers or competitors left me negative feedback and caused restriction
hen ebay linked my old account with the new one and I lost everything
That is how I got to aspkin forum

I tried like three times to call eBay and see if they can help and remove the restriction from my original account, but I failed.
even some guy told me we will never remove the restriction and go find somewhere else to sell !

Yesterday, I came up with an idea of calling them and tell them the other account belongs to my old friend who was living in the same house, that is how we shared the same paypal and address and ip address !
Then some guy from ebay told me we will check and review your case. he asked a lot of questions. what is your friend name ? he even asked a question none of his business . where is your friend right now !
And I answered clearly and confidently and he said they are going to take few days to review my appeal, then my phone battery died and the connection was down.

I called back again and some nice lady replied and told her the same story and she was so kind and and asked to wait few minutes then .... Your Selling limits have changed !!!
I was so happy , she told me to wait 90 days for next increasing !

Sorry for my long story
I just want to know some things

the selling limits is 5/$500 now .
- I used to sell high-risk items on my account and got over 1k feedback on those items. Can I list them again, or wait like new sellers ?
- I have only one paypal which was used with the other restricted account. Is it ok to use or they will link me again ?
- Does removing the restriction mean they removed the link with my other account ?

I need answers for these questions as I dont want do anything wrong with my account after getting it back again .

Thank you in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to Nassr For This Useful Post:
joesshooze (05-22-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-22-2016

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Luckily I got my account unrestricted. what should I do now ?

I would treat it like a new stealth account and sell some personal, home garage items for a 90 days or more and then test the waters.
The Following User Says Thank You to joesshooze For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (05-22-2016)
Old 05-22-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%

Any answers for my questions ?
Quote:
- I used to sell high-risk items on my account and got over 1k feedback on those items. Can I list them again, or wait like new sellers ?
- I have only one paypal which was used with the other restricted account. Is it ok to use or they will link me again ?
- Does removing the restriction mean they removed the link with my other account ?
Old 05-22-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

High risk is probably not good, they already got u the first time. I wouldn't reuse an old PayPal. Do u want to get limited with 1000 dollars locked for half a year? And no, they have all your records, including links. I'd create a new account, just how the game works here.