Anyone have their Ebay account reinstated? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-27-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Smile Anyone have their Ebay account reinstated?

I wanted to know if anyone here has had their account reinstated?

If you did....then what? How did you go about getting things back in order safely?

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-27-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

I have got all my accounts reinstated. These were the ones I had before I found this forum and read the Stealth Book.

Since then, I haven't had any accounts suspended, New or Old.

It is really easy to keep accounts up and running if no VERO items are being sold.

The easiest way to keep from getting suspended is when you receive a warning for ANY infraction. Just bounce to another account while you wait out the 90 day warning to expire.
The Following User Says Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
sacka_man (02-15-2010)
Old 02-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Have had mine re-instated. They are used mainly for buying, a few sales of safe items & not much else. The new accounts are from the forum and thrive.
Old 02-28-2009

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Have had mine re-instated. They are used mainly for buying, a few sales of safe items & not much else. The new accounts are from the forum and thrive.
really? there is one account i would love to have reinstated... I tried about 2 yrs ago.. Going back and forth with Ebay via email.. Paid off the balance.. like i said its been about 2 yrs but i think i recall something about them wanting to email the email address i had at the time?? which i dont think i have anymore.. ??

So there is a way to get accounts reinstated easily eh?? all details on how to are in the ebook?
Old 02-28-2009

Longevity: 88%

I've only ever had one account suspended and I got it re-instated after the 30-day wait. It was all real info, so it wasn't hard to get re-instated.

The reason it was suspended was Vero "violations". I continued to get auctions pulled for Vero complaints afterward and that's when I started opening and using multiple accounts (this was before I found this forum). I'd spread the strikes around on multiple accounts until they fell off.

Within the last year an eBay member won a lawsuit against Universal Records and ever since I haven't gotten any auctions pulled for Vero.
Old 02-28-2009

Longevity: 88%

Oh, and if you're thinking of getting an account re-instated I'd do it as soon as you can. I've got a friend who eBay's and he had an account suspended (Vero). I told him to get it re-instated, but he decided not to use it anymore so he didn't bother.

Fast forward a year or two and eBay links his new accounts to the suspended one. All of his auctions were pulled and he had a real mess to deal with. After some finagling he managed to get the old account re-instated, but it was a real p.i.t.a.

Now he wasn't going stealth, but still if you got an account suspended and it has real info, I'd go through the steps to get it re-instated.
Old 02-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximumrock View Post
really? there is one account i would love to have reinstated... I tried about 2 yrs ago.. Going back and forth with Ebay via email.. Paid off the balance.. like i said its been about 2 yrs but i think i recall something about them wanting to email the email address i had at the time?? which i dont think i have anymore.. ??

So there is a way to get accounts reinstated easily eh?? all details on how to are in the ebook?
No, there is NOT an easy way,sadly. It is a matter of carefully considering every option, then planning how to execute that plan. For sure, the
ebook guides you. But it becomes the skill of anyone to achieve the result.
Old 02-11-2010

Longevity: 82%

I thought rather than starting a new thread I would post here.
Just paid my eBay fees after receiving a letter from the debt agency.
Got my eBay account reinstated the next day.
The paypal account currently linked is half way through its 180 days. So question is I know it's gotta be a stealth paypal that I link, but do I do a variation of my name of a complete different name?
Thanks
Old 02-11-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

no no no......

ebay owns paypal. You'll have to use a different merchant processor to receive funds, or open/buy a whole new ebay and paypal account with stealth tactics.

Opening a new paypal account will only cause it to get limited again if you use it with the same ebay.
Old 02-12-2010

Longevity: 89%

I got my 5 years old ebay account reinstated, i did give up hope,but emailed them and ask them why i was suspended in the first place, I was suspended beacuse list 2 dvd that were not released, i never knew that it has to be in 30 days frame, anyway i have that account but need a paypal account which was blocked. Shall i open a new paypal account.
Also i do not live on that address anymore
Old 02-12-2010

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
I got my 5 years old ebay account reinstated, i did give up hope,but emailed them and ask them why i was suspended in the first place, I was suspended beacuse list 2 dvd that were not released, i never knew that it has to be in 30 days frame, anyway i have that account but need a paypal account which was blocked. Shall i open a new paypal account.
Also i do not live on that address anymore
if the reason you got your paypal account suspended because of the dvd, there is a good chance you can get paypal to unsuspend that account if your ebay account is unsuspended.
Old 02-13-2010

The problem is that, my brother had some issue with paypal, the debt collect letter etc, anyway thats been paid off.
I also know a suspended address can be used again has i have that twice for serious selling, but got suspended due to some idiot supplier who ruined my order.
I am selling again on a new address with real info,that address is business address.
Whats are my chances to stay on ebay on that address?
Old 02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
The problem is that, my brother had some issue with paypal, the debt collect letter etc, anyway thats been paid off.
I also know a suspended address can be used again has i have that twice for serious selling, but got suspended due to some idiot supplier who ruined my order.
I am selling again on a new address with real info,that address is business address.
Whats are my chances to stay on ebay on that address?
It should be fine assuming all your other details are different..bank, credit card, email, IP, phone number.

I've been re-instated at least twice for vero in the past..presented ID and carried on. Don't know what the crack is now...whether they are more strict?

I would love my original 1999 account back for sentimental reasons but it's linked to a -£12 Paypal account I couldn't be bothered with the hassle. Legally I don't owe it but I couldn't be bothered explaining that to them.

Last edited by bode; 02-13-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 02-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

yes, had an account reinstated, after a year, without me asking - completely ignored email, I dont take their sloppy hand-outs
Old 02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyGotMeToo View Post
The easiest way to keep from getting suspended is when you receive a warning for ANY infraction. Just bounce to another account while you wait out the 90 day warning to expire.
I like this idea!
Old 02-15-2010

I've had my account reinstated. One time I got booted for selling an item that allows you to copy N64 games onto your computer. Technically it's a legal item but I got booted for copyright infringement(i think) and I had to fax in my license and a bunch of crap to get my account back.

I accidentally got my brother's account banned too one time. I had him purchase an item from a seller who blocked my main buying account, and he got a warning from it. Then I foolishly purchased another item on a 3rd account from the same seller. That seller complained, and all accounts got blocked except my main buying account(wtf lol). He has since got his account back, I believe he had to call them or email them or something like that.
Old 02-15-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacka_man View Post
I like this idea!
Yes, always, always always keep a back up account, or 10, or 20.
Old 02-16-2010

So having an account reinstated , no matter how old it is, is a pointless process if it is linked to a permanently limited pay pal.
Old 05-04-2010

Longevity: 80%

I had my ebay reinstated 2 weeks ago. Then I had the vero suspension. Initially, I contacted them, then they said, they will reinstate my account in 7 days, automatically.

Now, I had my account suspended again. But I didn't contact them, because I thought it was automatic.

So, I just sent them another email. Not worth the wait.