eBay acting really weird for my ACTUAL Sellers Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-11-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default eBay acting really weird for my ACTUAL Sellers Account

So I have been accessing this forum for almost 2 weeks and I love the information here. Kudos to you guys!

Anyway, I am using my actual account to sell some digital stuff (I know it's not allowed on eBay) and received a VERO warning 2 weeks ago and my particular listing got taken down. Well, I have 20 other SUCH listings and eBay hasn't sent any VERO warnings for those yet. I know I am expecting my account to be banned soon, hence I am here. So the weird part is, before VERO, I was selling the digital items like hot cakes. After the VERO warning, my sales have dipped dramatically. IS that coz of the VERO warning on my account? Also, yesterday my sales dramatically increased by 300% and today again it got bottomed out. What is going on with my account? Are these symptoms of a permanent ban? Can someone help me figure this weird sales pattern?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-11-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: eBay acting really weird for my ACTUAL Sellers Account

It's not any indication of a pending suspension. A suspension would just happen out of nowhere, and you wouldn't be able to access your account anymore.

Vero takedowns have a huge impact on sales, especially on smaller accounts. It will take several weeks (if not months) for your sales to return to where they were before the takedown.

Just one of the many benefits of spreading yours sales between many accounts all over Ebay!
Old 07-11-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
It's not any indication of a pending suspension. A suspension would just happen out of nowhere, and you wouldn't be able to access your account anymore.

Vero takedowns have a huge impact on sales, especially on smaller accounts. It will take several weeks (if not months) for your sales to return to where they were before the takedown.

Just one of the many benefits of spreading yours sales between many accounts all over Ebay!
Thanks for such a quick reply! I am in the process of learning to make/setup the stealth accounts so that I can have at least 2 or 3 accounts running at the same time. I am not tech savy, so all these terms like IP, VPS, VPN, Static IP etc just make me nervous. I might purchase the stealth guide and see if it helps. Anyway, one thing, when I search for terms associated with my listing, it shows my listing on top! It's strange that my listing is displayed on top and still there are limited buyers. What could be the reason?
Old 07-11-2016
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

That's most likely because you are searching from your account. If you were to search for the same terms as a guest (not logged in) from another location, your results would probably differ quite a bit.

Buy the guide if you want, but you can learn all you need to know just by browsing the forum and asking questions like this.

Ebay's Cassini search engine is a mystery to all sellers. But it's been confirmed time after time on this forum that VERO takedowns have a huge negative impact on an account's performance. :(
Old 07-11-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
That's most likely because you are searching from your account. If you were to search for the same terms as a guest (not logged in) from another location, your results would probably differ quite a bit.

Buy the guide if you want, but you can learn all you need to know just by browsing the forum and asking questions like this.

Ebay's Cassini search engine is a mystery to all sellers. But it's been confirmed time after time on this forum that VERO takedowns have a huge negative impact on an account's performance. :(
Well I can agree to that. I went from selling 30 items a day to a mere 3-4 items. Got dammit. I need a new stealth account right away. How long do you think it will take to understand the secret (stealth guide and be up ad running). I am sure, I will be banned in another 3-4 days so I need to be up and running. Will it be OK if I can list a few newbie questions here to get them answered. Simply a yes or no would suffice as well.
Old 07-11-2016
Executive [VIP]

Haha post all you want. I shouldn't be so helpful because I'm helping my competition a lot of the time. I don't sell anything digital though so I'd be happy to help you when I'm available!

Running a stealth account isn't very difficult. Honestly it's not very hard to make them either, but if you have a little money to spare it's worth purchasing a pre-made account from here while you're learning. Just so you don't have to worry about messing anything up.

Once you have a stealth account you slowly start selling and building it up to be a strong account. I don't recommend starting a new account out with digital goods (because that's nearly a sure-fire suspension) but you can easily start an account off with dollar store crap.
Old 07-11-2016
Threadstarter  

1. Can I make my own stealth account or do I need to buy them from the market place? They seem expensive, but I am willing to shell that money

2. So now that my account will be banned, I can't use my paypal attached to it right?

3. I am currently residing outside of US (Moved back to to my home country last month) and I want to sell at eBay US. I need to purchase US paypal and Ebay accounts and access them from my home country, how am i supposed to do that? Getting IP based out of US ( I am so naive at all the techie stuff)

4. Can I link my checking account from my current paypal account (the one attached to my current ebay account that will get banned in a day or two) to the new stealth paypal account? Or is it going to LINK my stealth account with the bank details?

Those are some of the questions for now. Will really appreciate if you can answer them Thanks in advance
Old 07-11-2016
Threadstarter  

I can't send PM's :(
Old 07-11-2016

don't waste time on asking questions, start reading eBay Stealth, you will learn a lot
Old 07-11-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolnl View Post
1. Can I make my own stealth account or do I need to buy them from the market place? They seem expensive, but I am willing to shell that money

2. So now that my account will be banned, I can't use my paypal attached to it right?

3. I am currently residing outside of US (Moved back to to my home country last month) and I want to sell at eBay US. I need to purchase US paypal and Ebay accounts and access them from my home country, how am i supposed to do that? Getting IP based out of US ( I am so naive at all the techie stuff)

4. Can I link my checking account from my current paypal account (the one attached to my current ebay account that will get banned in a day or two) to the new stealth paypal account? Or is it going to LINK my stealth account with the bank details?

Those are some of the questions for now. Will really appreciate if you can answer them Thanks in advance
1) I've made some of my own and I've bought quite a few. I only recommended you buy one since you said you aren't tech-savvy, and you will need some basic knowledge about IPs and VCCs and whatnot to create your own. You can get a 5/500 for like $50 on here and if you're a good seller you can start getting limit increases during the first month. All in all it would cost you about $10 less to create your own account. So why not just buy one and play it safe?

2) Death of an Ebay doesn't always mean death of a Paypal. My original Ebay account was permanently limited 3 years ago and I continue using my original Paypal to this day for some of my wholesale customers. Just don't try attaching your old Paypal to a new Ebay account.

3) You are correct about that. You would need a USA IP. You can get one for about $130/year from 24vc.com. They are the only VPN service promoted by this forum, because those guys went into business primarily to support Ebay stealthers.

4) You CAN NOT link a bank account to more than one Paypal. Paypal will not allow it and you can possibly lose both Paypal accounts if you try. You will need a new bank account for your new Paypal. If you have a savings account at your current bank which you've never linked to a Paypal, you can use that. Or you can open accounts at another bank.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
lolnl (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
1) I've made some of my own and I've bought quite a few. I only recommended you buy one since you said you aren't tech-savvy, and you will need some basic knowledge about IPs and VCCs and whatnot to create your own. You can get a 5/500 for like $50 on here and if you're a good seller you can start getting limit increases during the first month. All in all it would cost you about $10 less to create your own account. So why not just buy one and play it safe?

2) Death of an Ebay doesn't always mean death of a Paypal. My original Ebay account was permanently limited 3 years ago and I continue using my original Paypal to this day for some of my wholesale customers. Just don't try attaching your old Paypal to a new Ebay account.

3) You are correct about that. You would need a USA IP. You can get one for about $130/year from 24vc.com. They are the only VPN service promoted by this forum, because those guys went into business primarily to support Ebay stealthers.

4) You CAN NOT link a bank account to more than one Paypal. Paypal will not allow it and you can possibly lose both Paypal accounts if you try. You will need a new bank account for your new Paypal. If you have a savings account at your current bank which you've never linked to a Paypal, you can use that. Or you can open accounts at another bank.
You are a life saver brother and have no idea how much you have helped me answer these 4 questions. You are super awesome. Anyway, is there someone who can sell me account with 10-20 seller rating? I want to go up and running selling digital items. Do you know anyone?
Old 07-11-2016
Threadstarter  

Also, one very stupid question- When you say 5/500, does this mean I can only list 5 items worth $500 or less? That means my total sales can't exceed $500 right?
Old 07-11-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolnl View Post
Also, one very stupid question- When you say 5/500, does this mean I can only list 5 items worth $500 or less? That means my total sales can't exceed $500 right?
That's right. An account with a 5/$500 limit can list 5 items or $500, whichever comes first.

The account sellers in the marketplace have many, many account options. I know they all have browsing/bidding history but I'm not sure if any of those guys keep accounts in stock with a selling history.

I know you can't PM but if you post in one of the "for sale" threads, it won't take long for account sellers to contact you. Every single one of those guys wants to sell you an account, so they will answer you for sure! :P
Old 07-11-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
That's right. An account with a 5/$500 limit can list 5 items or $500, whichever comes first.

The account sellers in the marketplace have many, many account options. I know they all have browsing/bidding history but I'm not sure if any of those guys keep accounts in stock with a selling history.

I know you can't PM but if you post in one of the "for sale" threads, it won't take long for account sellers to contact you. Every single one of those guys wants to sell you an account, so they will answer you for sure! :P
Thanks a lot phaz. I know I will be having tons of questions for you, so i will be bothering you a lot lol
Old 07-12-2016

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
don't waste time on asking questions, start reading eBay Stealth, you will learn a lot
Welcome and what they said ^^^^ like everyone else here has done. And more than once too. I think you will get more varied answers that way not to mention respect. A lot is left to personal experience but the definite do's and don'ts are in the stealth guide.

Last edited by joesshooze; 07-12-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old 07-12-2016

Quote:
Yet another guide spammer :/

What's your commission, Joe?
Gratitude for being able to make a nice living the last 5 years. Quite enough don't you agree? OP is the only person who will lose $$$ from following your awful advice. I guess to some ignorance is bliss. How could it ever be good advice to advise someone not to read a guide for what their livelihood depends on?

Last edited by joesshooze; 07-12-2016 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

OP is selling digital goods so I seriously doubt this is their livelihood.

Do you really think I'm ignorant about the whole stealth thing?

Also, where did I give out any terrible advice? I pointed out that all the info in the book is openly discussed on the forum.

Don't bash me bro. You sell phake shoes.
Old 07-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Since you aren't having very good sales, why not take the vero goods down
and keep the original account? ???
Then add a stealth account at your own pace and add your vero items there?
Why would you risk a legitimate account when you aren't selling anyway?
Stealth accounts aren't guaranteed to stay acitve. You might have to buy
more than one. So, why allow your main real account to be suspended?

Read the forum about how many times people buy a stealth and get busted.
Then they buy another and get busted again. It takes a while to really know
how to list, etc. so you don't link the stealth to your own legitimate account
that was suspended. Even the best account holders get their accounts shut
down.
I would remove all vero from your regular account and only put stuff on there
that's benign. Then work on a stealth account when you aren't rushed.

Buy the guide, you can't always get immediate answers on the forum.
Old 07-12-2016

all I am going to say is that my name is Joel and I have shoe fetish. Hence joesshooze.
I don't sell them I admire them.
The Following User Says Thank You to joesshooze For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (07-12-2016)