Anyone figure out how to get around ebay throttling/rolling blackouts? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-20-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Re: Anyone figure out how to get around ebay throttling/rolling blackouts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Rich is to have money. Wealthy is knowledge to make money. Definition of wealthy has already been stated but to live above your means without having to work.

Everything else is non sense and irrelevant. Your very narrow and inaccurate idea that to be wealthy you have no time is just not accurate.

The most wealthy people do whatever the **** they want whenever the **** they want. Age or retirement(choice by the way) is not in the equation.

Your entire statement says that you have created a job for yourself and not wealthy at all. What does that have to do with wealth? Clearly you are not wealthy or you chose to do this. Either way, you made my point.

So my question is, could you stop working today and live above your means indefinitely? If your answer is yes, then you are wealthy. If the answer is no, then you are not even if you are rich

Rhetorical. Just something to think about.

The definition of wealth is:

noun
1. a great quantity or store of money, valuable possessions, property, or other riches

Rich:

adjective
1. having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means, or funds; wealthy

Wealth is a noun, rich is an adjective. In the form of a noun, rich can describe a group. In the form of an adjective, wealthy can be used. You're talking philosophy, not definitions.

To your point, I believe both are subjective. While you can objectively say someone is in the .1% or any other host of metrics to be labelled with wealth, their wealth may be on paper, crumbling, in the midst of a lawsuit, a bad investment, etc. And the .1%-er may just simply not feel/behave wealthy. For example, look at the % of pro athletes that end up bankrupt, everyone considers them loaded... not so much.

Thanks for the debate, I will leave it there to keep the thread on topic so don't interpret the lack of a reply negatively.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-17-2020

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Anyone figure out how to get around ebay throttling/rolling blackouts?

Just bumping this thread as I was searching about ebay throttling my sales today.

Looks like it's true.

I have regular customers reporting that they can't see any items listed but yet I have over 800 items listed. But I have about 70 outstanding orders that will be shipped tomorrow not sent yet. So I guess ebay are deliberately doing this ?