eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay FeedBack (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/)
-   -   Building Feedback in 2022 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/149313-building-feedback-2022-a.html)

AtlasRam 12-16-2022 12:36 PM

Building Feedback in 2022

I'm trying to establish a good eBay Sellers account. At this moment I'm about to work on a friends account that has time under its belt but 0 feedback.

I sell Real Estate certificates priced between $150-$3,000. I won't try selling the higher valued certificates now. I'm going to focus on the $150-$500 certificates.

But I can't see how I will make any sales with a 0 feedback. I do not want to get this account suspended. Last night I got my Sisters account suspended by creating the account then buying $1 books to build the feedback. I need to get up to a 10 feedback.

Advice?

Thanks,
Brandon

SaiJin 12-20-2022 02:23 PM

Re: Building Feedback in 2022

That's still high value.

As I mentioned in your other thread, start with smaller items but not below $5.

rsot 12-21-2022 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1207709)
That's still high value.

As I mentioned in your other thread, start with smaller items but not below $5.

agreed :thumb:

yobar 07-04-2023 04:54 AM

I understand your concern. It can be difficult to get started as a new seller on eBay, especially with a 0 feedback rating. Here are a few tips that may help you:

Start by listing lower-priced items. This will make it more affordable for buyers to take a chance on you. Once you have a few positive feedback ratings, you can start listing higher-priced items.

Offer free shipping.
This is a great way to attract buyers and make your items more competitive.
Take clear and detailed photos of your items. This will help buyers to see what they are getting and make them more likely to buy from you.
Write clear and concise descriptions of your items. Be sure to include all of the important details, such as the condition of the item, the dimensions, and the shipping weight.

Respond to buyer messages promptly.
This shows buyers that you are a reliable seller and that you are interested in providing good customer service.

Ship your items quickly and carefully.
This will help to ensure that buyers have a positive experience and that they are likely to leave you positive feedback.

It is also important to note that eBay has policies in place to protect buyers from sellers with low feedback ratings. For example, buyers can only leave negative feedback for sellers with at least 10 feedback ratings. This means that you are less likely to receive negative feedback when you are starting out.

If you follow these tips, you should be able to build up your feedback rating and start making sales on eBay. Just remember to be patient and persistent. It may take some time to build up a good reputation, but it is definitely possible.

As for your sister's account, it is possible that it was suspended because she bought $1 books to build up her feedback rating. eBay does not allow sellers to artificially inflate their feedback ratings in this way. If you are caught doing this, your account may be suspended.

It is important to build up your feedback rating organically. This means getting positive feedback from buyers who have actually purchased items from you. There are a number of ways to do this, such as offering free shipping, taking clear photos, and writing detailed descriptions.

one of the best way to make sure they actually leave the feedback is simply ask your customers politely to do so.
I personally used this and it works well.

If you are patient and persistent, you should be able to build up your feedback rating and start making sales on eBay. Just remember to follow the rules and avoid doing anything that could get your account suspended.