new - Proper Ebay + Paypal stealth setup - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Old 02-28-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default new - Proper Ebay + Paypal stealth setup

Hi I'm new and I had a really strong account for about 5 years before getting suspended because some a-holes began reporting my account. I've successfully made maybe 10 accounts and been able to sell atleast 2-3 items per account before getting linked to the old account and suspended. The old Ebay account is indefinitely suspended and linked to my current home address, as well as my Business level paypal account that I've had for a long time. I've had *LITTLE luck making new ebay accounts and managing to get payment sent to my main paypal account but they keep getting suspended.

So I want to start fresh this time. Can someone please review what I've done so far, and tell me what I should do next? I really don't have the money right now to buy the Stealth Book and need to sell some items I have.

I'm in the USA.

So I've done this setup so far:

1. Using a VPN with different IP's
2. Clearing cookies, etc, new user on computer
3. Registered on Ebay (with VPN on) and created false name with false but legitimate address. (Note that I did link the new paypal for BUYING, but not selling... is this bad?)
4. Left account open for a little, made some bids, add items to cart, etc.
5. Registered a NEW PayPal account (with VPN) via eBays paypal registration and use the SAME information that I used with eBay.
6. Everything is good right now except ...

My new PayPal is unverified because I have not added a bank account or credit card. Please keep in mind here, my goal is simply to sell on Ebay (but It wants a verified paypal, credit, or bank for the automatic payment method before I can list items)

7-- What is the best route to take now that I have a fresh eBay and Paypal in terms of getting items listed and PayPal linked / Credit or Bank.. What is the best option for the automatic payment method that eBay requires? Should I link my new PayPal and get a VCC to verify it? Or should I just use a VCC as the automatic payment method and not link the PayPal .. although then how would I get paid?

8-- In terms of verifying PayPal or eBay's automatic payment method, will VCC's work? Which should I use? I have just signed up for Entropay VCC but am still waiting to verify it.

9-- Will it ever be possible to have payments go to my old paypal account which is linked to a suspended account or do I absolutely have to use a fresh paypal with false information?

thank you all so much! if its better to PM certain information please do!

Last edited by aquanox; 02-28-2017 at 08:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aquanox For This Useful Post:
chriskemistry (04-05-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: new - Proper Ebay + Paypal stealth setup

Welcome to the forums - first question: the VPN you are using...dedicated? paid-for? or free...possibly overused type?
Old 03-02-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: new - Proper Ebay + Paypal stealth setup

Its express VPN... which I am aware has mixed reviews :/