Paypal Overdrawn by 4k for fees - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Paypal Overdrawn by 4k for fees

This is a stealth account. Can ebay / paypal do anything other than put it in collections? Can they get my info through the bank?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-22-2010

If its really all stealth, they shouldn't be able to touch you.

I owe WAY WAY more than that, and its been years.

The bank can't give out info unless they are court ordered to to so.
Old 09-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

nah, paypal will just gift you that $4000. After all it's not much money so why shouldn't they.

paypal will attempt to recover the monies and go on attempting to recover it.
I'm certainly not going to suggest you do anything BUT attempt to resolve the matter.
Old 09-23-2010
Threadstarter  

I mean can they do anything other then send it to collections?
Old 09-23-2010

Like what? Come and yell at you?

If you're worried about it, I assume this account has your real information.

They will send you to collections, and the collection agency will nag you to death by mail and phone. Also they will most likely sue you because it is a pretty substantial amount. If you gave PP your SSN, it makes it much easier to do the all of the above.
Old 09-23-2010

Longevity: 81%

If its completely stealth i don't think they can do anything to you. But you should try and fix it. just dont get linked by another account
Old 09-24-2010
Threadstarter  

Ok, what if I have 8 accts that are overdrawn like this. And what happens if they are all linked, they are completely stealth.
Old 09-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaykadafi View Post
Ok, what if I have 8 accts that are overdrawn like this. And what happens if they are all linked, they are completely stealth.
WTF are you after?

WTF are you coming back with a different story.

What do you really want to know. Stop mucking about
Old 09-24-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
WTF are you after?

WTF are you coming back with a different story.

What do you really want to know. Stop mucking about
Bro where did I change the story please tell me. I told you these are all stealth accounts.

I have 7 more accounts that have about 3-4 k in fees just wondering if I should not pay them but i think they might be linked. Thats why Im asking if they can do anything besides collections..
Old 09-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

I see! Just add a little extra (pertinent) detail as the thread goes on.
So why all the fees? You do a runner on accounts because of your business practices?

Really dont care if you have one or a half dozen accounts with that AMOUNT of outstanding fees. paypal will try to recover the monies.

Like, paypal is going to gift you at least $21,000

Again, expect action from paypal regardless of the fact of your being stealth.
Old 09-25-2010

Quote:
Bro where did I change the story please tell me. I told you these are all stealth accounts.

I have 7 more accounts that have about 3-4 k in fees just wondering if I should not pay them but i think they might be linked. Thats why Im asking if they can do anything besides collections..
Bro GreenBean is a lady so idk if she likes getting called Bro. Also if your scamming buyers that would definitely raise flags by eBay and PayPal, they might be dumb but they are not stupid. if you are scamming people don't get greedy "Cons and Scammers make money, Pigs get slaughtered"

4k*7=28k mmm i think that's getting greedy if you ask me, just saying.
Old 09-25-2010

Also 1k here 2k there would not raise a lot of suspicion if done with MANY accounts..

This is how i see it if they are stealth accounts, The person living at the address gets a collection letter they see its for 4k what do you think they will do? mmm if its a paranoid guy or woman they will most definitely call the collection agency or the cops. Now if they start getting a lot of complaints eBay or PayPal or the collections they will contact the cops and if its a lot of money they will most definitely hire an investigator and he will trace your ip an most definitely try and get it subpoena an track you and arrest you for fraud.

If you are completely sure they are SUPER STEALTH and by saying this i mean you went out of your way to go to a starbucks every time you used those accounts and parked far away and didn't go in so the starbucks cameras didn't see your plates and face, if you went SUPER STEALTH then you will not get jailed for fraud the collections would eat it up. But i would throw your computer or laptop just to be SUPER SAFE and buy a new one with all the money you saved lol.
Old 09-25-2010
Threadstarter  

Thx for the replies. There's no scamming going on. My only worry is that they could somehow find out that the different bank accounts belong to the same person.
Old 09-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Thx for the replies. There's no scamming going on. My only worry is that they could somehow find out that the different bank accounts belong to the same person.
No scamming? Then why aren't you paying the $28k in fees? And if all the bank accounts belong to you and they trace you back, you're going to jail for a long time, especially if you're in the US.
The Following User Says Thank You to imjustme For This Useful Post:
lakeman (09-25-2010)
Old 09-26-2010

Ok you say you aint scamming. Basically if its just for fees i would not worry about it! Just say you can't pay it right now that you are moneyless! again thats only if you are not doing anything else.
Old 09-26-2010

Yeah if you owe that much (24K), they might try harder to figure out who you really are. If these accounts were SUPER SUPER stealth, like different IPs, different area codes, different EVERYTHING, it might make your harder to touch but nothing is set in stone.

If you are so worried, just pay them. Or if you are just SO against paying them, keep some reserve money just in case they do figure out its you.

In either event just stop letting your accounts get so negative in the first place and move on if they do get negative. How did it get this deep in the hole in the first place? Are you selling **** that is so bad that ALL your buyers are asking for refunds? STOP that, it will bite you in the ass eventual one one or another.

But like I said before I owe PP more than 4k and they haven't got me...yet (not because I was selling ****, just because of duma$$ eBay telling buyers to file disputes against RECEIVED items, so eBay put themselves in the hole)

BTW: PP would have to get a court order to pull info on your bank accounts (possible, but not likely)

EDIT: I am a "bro", by the way. If you want to address me as such. GB isn't, read the forum more before you say stuff like that.

Last edited by smithgroup; 09-26-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 09-27-2010

You're talking about a lot of money here. They have a working relationship with law enforcement and can and will attempt to come after you for it. They will also appeal to your bank to recover the funds (happened to a friend of mine for a little under $300) and if your bank can in ANY way provide identity information that will lead to you, you WILL get nailed. With thousands of dollars owed I can tell you that they aren't just going to let it go and if they do catch up to you, you could very likely be looking at doing time. Not worth it in my opinion as the lawyer fees alone will eclipse what you owe ebay AND you will have to pay those fees anyway...with interest and possibly penalties.

It's too time consuming and costly for ebay & paypal to try to pin down owners of stealth accounts, but if they stand to lose a significant amount of money and have to involve law enforcement, they will work with computer forensics experts. This is right off the ebay site:

eBay Marketplace Safety
eBay, Inc. established the Global Asset Protection Teams to promote the safe use of it's platforms and to collaborate with local, federal and international law enforcement to:
-Help keep the community safe
-Enforce policies
-Prosecute fraudsters

While you may not consider it "fraud" to skip out on fees, ebay will certainly beg to differ.

Last edited by Autumn; 09-27-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 09-28-2010

Longevity: 80%

Even if everything is compeltely stealth there is still a "paper trail" if they want to get there money bad enough they can.
Old 09-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Why would you owe that much?

You should provide all info in one shot rather than bits and pieces and asking people to confirm your suspicions.
Old 09-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/austral...tml#post169643

OP: read this thread. Have a long think about it.
last time I'm saying this:
PAYPAL WILL NOT LET THAT AMOUNT of MONEY GO. EFFORTS WILL BE MADE FOR RECOVERY.