Is it normal to not get ebay fees invoice for nearly 2 months? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Old 12-08-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Is it normal to not get ebay fees invoice for nearly 2 months?

Hi all,
I'm wondering why i haven't receive yet my invoice fees from ebay since my first sale at the end of october until now. It's my new account and my second account (after the first one was suspended with mc999 about 2 weeks ago).
I got 3 sales and 3 positive feedbacks and fees was state but i never receive any invoice. Should i pay it via 'one time payment' since i already set my payment to automatic payment method using my prepaid debit card (the card has not yet attached to my bank account) but i used to buy from this account using my card with no problem.
Only wondering why i haven't receive any invoice yet? Any idea guys?
Thank you in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Is it normal to not get ebay fees invoice for nearly 2 months?

What is the amount of $ in fees owed? I know <$1.00, they will let sit for ages ...no reason why you havent received an invoive for amounts higher.

But your payment is set to automatic so you sure it hasn't already been paid?
Old 12-12-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the replied rsot
The fee amount is small is only about $3 (rm9.70).
Yea i set payment as automated. And i do make one purchase before and it was auto debit.
I'm sure that it not yet paid since they always remind me that my previous fee balance is rm9.70 not yet invoice every time i do a new listing or relist my item.
My first sale was in october,maybe because it is only a small amount?
Should i pay with one time payment using the same card on file? There's no problem with the card since i always keep the appropriate balance for paying fees or something like this.
And yesterday i received a message frpm paypal thay my money are available for withdraw after 21 days hold since i listed my item in us. So just wonder why i am not yet invoiced?
Thank you for reply
Old 12-25-2014

Longevity: 54%

i myself had the same issue with ebay last year but kept quiet about but after 4 months of non charges from ebay then i was bill for the full amount i haven't paid for 4 months which worth nearly £3000 but didn't mind paying it as i make money from ebay. my advice is not to withdraw the money if you are not planing to pay them, definitely ebay will still ask about their money, your account will not be block so don't worry about that, it's ebay error.
Old 12-25-2014

Longevity: 54%

did you asked them to change the monthly bill date from another different day of the month because i think this is what happened when you change the date
Old 12-26-2014
Threadstarter  

No i haven't asked anything since my acc was new and i just make 5 small sales just to earned feedback. All sales are delivered and received positive feedback. But they suspended my acc last sunday for no reason again (i don't think it's ip problem since i record every ip when login logout). So i tried to pay the fee balance according to the amount they state but they said the amount is already higher than that. So i do not proceed since i dunno the correct amount to pay. Just let them deduct since i set auto payment. Thank you for letting me know yuman.