eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Fees (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-fees/)
-   -   Any tips on saving on eBay fees? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-fees/81494-any-tips-saving-ebay-fees.html)

GhostMoney 01-06-2015 06:21 PM

Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
http://s29.postimg.org/6no4ckh13/My_...er_Account.jpg
I have this going on each month...x 12 Any tips/tricks on saving on some funds would be great.
:hail:

trosky 01-06-2015 06:44 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
I will gladly pay that with those sales [emoji4]

RosieTosie 01-06-2015 06:55 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
[quote=trosky;628370]I will gladly pay that with those sales [emoji4

RosieTosie 01-06-2015 06:57 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostMoney (Post 628358)
http://s29.postimg.org/6no4ckh13/My_...er_Account.jpg
I have this going on each month...x 12 Any tips/tricks on saving on some funds would be great.
:hail:

What areas do you sell in Ghostie to get monthly bills that huge!!

Dmshark25 01-06-2015 07:39 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostMoney (Post 628358)
http://s29.postimg.org/6no4ckh13/My_...er_Account.jpg
I have this going on each month...x 12 Any tips/tricks on saving on some funds would be great.
:hail:

Are you making any profit or just getting by? , The first thing I would look at is your Profit Margins of your item Being Sold

If your sales are say $2000 a month but expenses are $2100 a month than the item may not be for eBay

yankee 01-07-2015 07:52 AM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
I hear what you are saying but quite honestly, ebay is the cheapest rent I pay. I never mind giving ebay 9% of gross sales.

I love when I pay ebay big fees. The bigger that number is the more money I made.

RosieTosie 01-07-2015 08:23 AM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
[quote=RosieTosie;628372]
Quote:

Originally Posted by trosky (Post 628370)
I will gladly pay that with those sales [emoji4

er! what's up doc! I didn't post this comment but it appears to have been allocated to me! Oh and by the by what are the coloured dots that have appeared next to our id's on here!

rsot 01-07-2015 09:40 AM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Tips/tricks for saving fees? Only legit way is to get powerseller status - bronze, silver, gold, platinum.

If you're looking for avoiding fees illegally...well, this isn't the forum to go by

GhostMoney 01-07-2015 10:29 AM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 628373)
What areas do you sell in Ghostie to get monthly bills that huge!!

Most are in 'Cell Phones & Accessories'.

Dmshark25 01-07-2015 11:37 AM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 628556)
I hear what you are saying but quite honestly, ebay is the cheapest rent I pay. I never mind giving ebay 9% of gross sales.

I love when I pay ebay big fees. The bigger that number is the more money I made.

I agree your not going to find any location for a business with traffic of eBay and with virtually no overhead compared to a brick and Mortar

I certainly do not miss the days of $75K a month just in Utilities and Mortgage, and than PayRoll, Product, and Taxes, etc.... I was in the hole for $165K+ every month, I needed that just to break even, and there wasn't much left to pay myself

So now with eBay that huge Headache is gone, I just worry about myself and always make money , never need to go months without drawing a paycheck just to keep things afloat

So if you can't pay what little fees are for eBay at the end of the Month than its time to find another product, because eBay is like a Brick and Mortar that is in a perfect location with a line out the door 24/7 no matter what, you can take off a week , a month and still come back to the same line, and it's relatively Free compared to the real world

GhostMoney 01-07-2015 11:52 AM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 628639)
I agree your not going to find any location for a business with traffic of eBay and with virtually no overhead compared to a brick and Mortar

I certainly do not miss the days of $75K a month just in Utilities and Mortgage, and than PayRoll, Product, and Taxes, etc.... I was in the hole for $165K+ every month, I needed that just to break even, and there wasn't much left to pay myself

So now with eBay that huge Headache is gone, I just worry about myself and always make money , never need to go months without drawing a paycheck just to keep things afloat

So if you can't pay what little fees are for eBay at the end of the Month than its time to find another product, because eBay is like a Brick and Mortar that is in a perfect location with a line out the door 24/7 no matter what, you can take off a week , a month and still come back to the same line, and it's relatively Free compared to the real world

I agree.
I would have less of an issue paying these kind of fees of the seller support was there.

RosieTosie 01-07-2015 12:25 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostMoney (Post 628620)
Most are in 'Cell Phones & Accessories'.

Cell phones and accessories eh! You must be selling large amounts to say the least!

yankee 01-07-2015 12:40 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostMoney (Post 628646)
I agree.
I would have less of an issue paying these kind of fees of the seller support was there.

Your not in top customer care with the sames?

GhostMoney 01-07-2015 12:57 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 628656)
Your not in top customer care with the sames?

No.
I thought the Top Customer Care Department (in the U.S.) no longer exists...Any info on this?
I do however speak with U.S. reps.

yankee 01-07-2015 01:06 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostMoney (Post 628669)
No.
I thought the Top Customer Care Department (in the U.S.) no longer exists...Any info on this?
I do however speak with U.S. reps.

What is your wait time? Talk to the same few people every-time?

Why do you not want a rep(I dont myself, because I don't always click with every personal rep I have had. Actually non, but some are good)

yankee 01-07-2015 01:08 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
People like Jessica, Jennifer, Nathan and Nathon?
It has been a year since I called myself. I don't deal with these accounts anymore.

GhostMoney 01-07-2015 03:39 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 628675)
What is your wait time? Talk to the same few people every-time?

Why do you not want a rep(I dont myself, because I don't always click with every personal rep I have had. Actually non, but some are good)

Wait time is 20 min to an hour.
I call eBay 5 times a week-At times on the call for hours at a time.
On feedback alone.
I have sometimes got the same people on the phone but,not in an uncommon amount.
I don't mind speaking with U.S. reps...It's the oversea call centers I will not speak with. Too much of an issue.

yankee 01-07-2015 03:41 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
WOW
Not customer care. 2 minutes is a long hold.

HowYaLivin 01-14-2015 09:18 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Impressive. OP is that a stealth account?

GhostMoney 01-21-2015 11:43 AM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HowYaLivin (Post 631651)
Impressive. OP is that a stealth account?

90% of my eBay accounts are yes.

james13v 06-26-2015 01:00 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Your monthly ebay fees are my ebay yearly sales... You should be the one on here giving advice, not asking for it lol

dealagreeproceed 06-26-2015 08:46 PM

Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 680872)
Your monthly ebay fees are my ebay yearly sales... You should be the one on here giving advice, not asking for it lol

:lol::lol::lol:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58