Ebay managed Payment - using real details - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 11-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Ebay managed Payment - using real details

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Just to clarify

This is a real account not stealth right but they are still saying they can't verify your bank account ? So now you have submitted a statement ?
Correct - this account in question is stealth converted to real details. And yes they still insisted they needed bank statements.

Statement now submitted and all is good.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrgazer For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (11-27-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgazer View Post
Correct - this account in question is stealth converted to real details. And yes they still insisted they needed bank statements.

Statement now submitted and all is good.
Nice to hear - never assume you are 100% free of issues though, just saying
Old 11-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Nice to hear - never assume you are 100% free of issues though, just saying
Yep, waiting and see
Old 11-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Update:

Original Bank statement uploaded and received email from ebay saying that "You're all set"

Fingers cross, let's see how we get on in the coming months
Old 11-27-2020

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Update:

Original Bank statement uploaded and received email from ebay saying that "You're all set"

Cool so that's another one that's converted from stealth to real.

Let's just hope eBay let us continue to sell for the years to come.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
mrgazer (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Cool so that's another one that's converted from stealth to real.

Let's just hope eBay let us continue to sell for the years to come.
Let's hope so. Only Time will tell.
FizzyFish (11-29-2020)
Old 11-27-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
Use a personal bank first, once approved, then update it to the business bank account. You only need to verify your identity when first signing up, and using trustily will save you much headache and wasted time (which is what you're currently encountering).

I've done what I just advised you to do with no issues whatsoever, but I'm a USA resident so maybe things are different?
are you saying that you have logged into your online banking through trustily with mismatching info and not had a problem?
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Update:

didn't you say that you signed up using real personal name not the name of a business and added a business bank account. Wouldn't the details of the bank be mismatched if it was a business bank account and not a personal one?

Last edited by motox33; 11-28-2020 at 12:12 AM.
Old 11-28-2020

Quote:
Use a personal bank first, once approved, then update it to the business bank account. You only need to verify your identity when first signing up, and using trustily will save you much headache and wasted time (which is what you're currently encountering).

I've done what I just advised you to do with no issues whatsoever, but I'm a USA resident so maybe things are different?
have you noticed when you sign in through trustily that under account settings> payment options> bank account ending in **** then underneath it shows the bank account name. Do you have a different bank account name shown than the registration information for managed payments? this is how my acccount looks currently. It shows a business llc name for the bank account name with real legit personal details used to sign up for managed payments
Old 11-29-2020

Quote:

so you used trustily bank login with a bank account name that didnt exactly match the ebay account owner name and had payments deposited into tha`t bank account no problem?
Old 12-01-2020

Longevity: 52%

So what you have detailed in this whole thread is what I have done with eBay over the last couple months. I entered all real info and just sent in my real ID. I will update this thread on what happens so that we can find ways to stay on eBay
The Following User Says Thank You to ngirg001 For This Useful Post:
EV2011 (12-25-2020)
Old 12-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by motox33 View Post
didn't you say that you signed up using real personal name not the name of a business and added a business bank account. Wouldn't the details of the bank be mismatched if it was a business bank account and not a personal one?
IN the Uk, there are 2 types of business accounts. One for self employed, eg. sam smith trading as A1 coffee. the other ones are for ltd companies, ie. cooperative types, which only shows business name.

The majority of bank accounts on here are sole trader ones, inc mine.
motox33 (12-04-2020)
Old 12-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngirg001 View Post
So what you have detailed in this whole thread is what I have done with eBay over the last couple months. I entered all real info and just sent in my real ID. I will update this thread on what happens so that we can find ways to stay on eBay
That's great, keep us posted. seems like the majority of people on here done it this way to get round MP
Old 12-10-2020

Longevity: 52%

I sent in my real ID to match the eBay details and then today I get this message from eBay:

We appreciate you submitting your government ID, but unfortunately, the name on your identity card does not match the PREVIOUS name on your eBay account. We will need the government ID for ****** *** or a detailed explanation for the name not matching.

To help remove the restriction on your account:

Send a clear image of your driver's license (front *AND* back) or other government issued ID
-- The submitted documents must be current, valid, the entire image, readable, and unaltered
-- The submitted documents must have an expiration date
-- Copies or Scans of ID’s will not be accepted
-- Temporary/Paper ID’s will not be accepted

>>Suggestion: For best results, you should use a cell phone to take a *PHOTO* image

Note: Please do NOT change the name on your account until this matter has been resolved.
Old 12-13-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngirg001 View Post
I sent in my real ID to match the eBay details and then today I get this message from eBay:

We appreciate you submitting your government ID, but unfortunately, the name on your identity card does not match the PREVIOUS name on your eBay account. We will need the government ID for ****** *** or a detailed explanation for the name not matching.

To help remove the restriction on your account:

Send a clear image of your driver's license (front *AND* back) or other government issued ID
-- The submitted documents must be current, valid, the entire image, readable, and unaltered
-- The submitted documents must have an expiration date
-- Copies or Scans of ID’s will not be accepted
-- Temporary/Paper ID’s will not be accepted

>>Suggestion: For best results, you should use a cell phone to take a *PHOTO* image

Note: Please do NOT change the name on your account until this matter has been resolved.
Your existing details on the ebay account - how long has it been since you last changed it?

Your name on ID is 100% matching the ones on your ebay account?
Old 12-13-2020

Longevity: 19%

Quote:
Right, just thought i'd keep you guys updated in terms of how i am going about ebay managed payment.

After hours and hours of reading, stress on top of stress. Seeing advice given by fellow members. It seems that as of today, there isn't really any real way of getting round the managed payment issues apart from using real details.

My original legit account was banned 8 years ago due to poor performance, not much income from just my website alone at the time until I bought the stealth guide, who knew after years of successful trading we are now being hit by this managed payment bullsh!t. Anyway, my legit ebay account got reinstated after calling ebay customer service. My original legit account is up and running but had not spent enough time on it to be honest to make some real income.

Having concluded that there isn't really any way round it, I have gone ahead and converted my stealth account to real info, hoping for the best really, fingers crossed!!!!!!

What i have done so far:

-Updated full name on account to real info
-Updated dob to real info

takes ebay up to 48 hours to validate

At this stage, it is still kind of trial and error, but looks to be the best option despite a lot have failed trying to provide doctored documents. Will keep this thread posted.

p.s. Bank account is business account
Is there really no way around all of this? So all Stealth accounts come to an end?

All real in for has to be put in for both ebay/bank and that is the only way to sell and buy on ebay? wth
Old 12-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterproof2 View Post
Is there really no way around all of this? So all Stealth accounts come to an end?

All real in for has to be put in for both ebay/bank and that is the only way to sell and buy on ebay? wth
No, just when it comes to be managed payments time, you need to give them the data they are asking for correctly the first time. You put in your own data when you're converting it over. This is a UK situation, and AFAIK the first reported that they asked for an ID. Even after changing the stealth details over. And i believe there are many people using their own details on multiple previously stealth accounts at once. But, i could be mistaken.

Last edited by HurricaneHuntr; 12-13-2020 at 09:48 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
mrgazer (12-14-2020), rafoman (02-09-2021)
Old 12-16-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Any updates on this? How are you getting on with it?
Old 12-20-2020

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Update:

it's been back and forth doing a lot of changes..

-Updated personal information to matching drivers license, dob etc.
Identification all passed - no issue whatsoever with this aspect.

-Only issue now is they are saying they are unable to verify my bank details despite name on bank and bank details are 100% matching. NO IDEA WHY
I will be speaking to ebay to see whats up.
Worst case, i will upload bank statement, nothing to hide now, it will simply be a original bank statement, thats it.

-good news is, despite they are unable to verify bank details, I have received the first payout! hooray

Hi, but wont the address on your bank statement/home address be different to the one you have on your eBay registered address the PO box? Or have you changed the registered eBay address to your home address?
Old 02-09-2021

Longevity: 21%

Hello to everyone,
What can you suggest me with my scenario:

My real info account got MC011, now I'm using business eBay UK account bought from here. Ebay invite me for MP, i don't have nothing with the UK, my real address is in Cyprus! Shall I change my address and my personal details before to proceed the MP? And i don't have a company but my accounts is a business?
Old 04-15-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter-uk View Post
Any updates on this? How are you getting on with it?
sorry havent been on here for a a while. so far so good. no bans. fingerscrossed
rogerdodger (04-15-2021)
Old 04-15-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GassanAbdoula View Post
Hello to everyone,
What can you suggest me with my scenario:

My real info account got MC011, now I'm using business eBay UK account bought from here. Ebay invite me for MP, i don't have nothing with the UK, my real address is in Cyprus! Shall I change my address and my personal details before to proceed the MP? And i don't have a company but my accounts is a business?
not easy to get round in your case.

MP has access to some sort of database it seems. stealth details have very little success on this forum. You will need a bank account with matching name on ebay. Not sure what to suggest to you i am afraid.