What countries of eBay doesn't require MP? How do we go about getting one? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-07-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: What countries of eBay doesn't require MP? How do we go about getting one?

Yes, but I received message from ebay, that I have to check my messages for when ebay send me message when I need start PM verification or etc....

Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2021

Activity: 0%
Default Re: What countries of eBay doesn't require MP? How do we go about getting one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond13 View Post
Yes, but I received message from ebay, that I have to check my messages for when ebay send me message when I need start PM verification or etc....

Thank you.
Yes. But as for now no people who got actual switch in eurozone. Mostly UK and US...
Old 05-07-2021

Muzzie, please.

What are you think? If ebay ask me for a only bank transfer verifcation, It will be work with a stealth informations what I have in my ebay account?

(For example = I have in ebay stealh informations = name: John Smith, but real name is Jack Black, so it will be work my verification or sending money to my real bank account, if I have in ebay other name = not match ! Because now I have a Paypal with stealth info and I add bank account with my real name and everything work nice = because PAYPAL not see my real name on bank account.) Thank you for your opinion.
Old 05-07-2021

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifreewillie View Post
Is it possible to register for an eBay account outside of US that doesn't have the MP requirement and still be able to accept Paypal as payment? If so, wouldn't this bypass the MP issue?
only for short term, almost all countries get notifications that soon will be invited.
Old 05-12-2021

Longevity: 72%

Bulgaria here, got about 10 stealth accounts and all of them got the message that they have NO ACTION IS REQUIRED but they were notified.

All of them were registered on eBay.com

Accounts registered from BUL on eBay.co.uk and eBay.IE didn't get this message.
Old 05-13-2021

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_world View Post
Bulgaria here, got about 10 stealth accounts and all of them got the message that they have NO ACTION IS REQUIRED but they were notified.

But if you are in Bulgary do you open your account in eBay.co.uk with a UK address (or in eBay.ie with an Irish address)?, don't you have a conflict with the IP?

Last edited by dune; 05-13-2021 at 12:54 AM.
Old 05-13-2021

Longevity: 41%

Quote:

MP starting this month on Bulgarian accounts. Got few notifications, waiting for the invitation emails. Payoneer mentioned as a processor option. Did you get the same message ?

I'm not sure is it possible to make Payo stealth and don't know how are mismatch names transfer there.
Old 05-13-2021

Longevity: 29%

At the end of the day, Stealth as we know it will be different.

But it depends on them asking for ID, and how sophisticated their recognition systems will be

Last edited by RedPill; 05-13-2021 at 06:24 AM.
Old 05-13-2021

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by purposeremo View Post
How do you get Residential IP's to start Philippines accounts?
What you have to do is go to the domestic version, once established you can then in turn be allowed to sell international on .com

Been here in PH alot of yrs and only issue would be buyer complaints.

Hope it helps, but no news on alternative MP date which is going to be Payoneer.
Old 05-13-2021

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnynose View Post
What you have to do is go to the domestic version, once established you can then in turn be allowed to sell international on .com

Been here in PH alot of yrs and only issue would be buyer complaints.

Hope it helps, but no news on alternative MP date which is going to be Payoneer.
No, I'm looking to sell only in America, I was looking just to get PH accounts to possibly avoid MP. Or get any other countries accounts from the start of ebay creation of account.
Old 05-13-2021

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Seems no considerable eurozone feedback as for now... let's wait when it will come.
Philippines site has rumors of MP Payoneer with no sign of launch.
The Following User Says Thank You to Runnynose For This Useful Post:
sax4 (05-15-2021)
Old 05-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by purposeremo View Post
No, I'm looking to sell only in America, I was looking just to get PH accounts to possibly avoid MP. Or get any other countries accounts from the start of ebay creation of account.
100% certain no rollout of MP there?
Old 05-15-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
MP starting this month on Bulgarian accounts. Got few notifications, waiting for the invitation emails. Payoneer mentioned as a processor option. Did you get the same message ?

I'm not sure is it possible to make Payo stealth and don't know how are mismatch names transfer there.
I haven't seen this so far but I am considering Payo. I am using multiple accounts + computers and real names of friends of mine , just mismatched addresses slightly until I learned how I can keep accounts for +1 yr. So Payo is an option for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to ss_world For This Useful Post:
Aguero (05-16-2021)
Old 05-16-2021

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
I haven't seen this so far but I am considering Payo. I am using multiple accounts + computers and real names of friends of mine , just mismatched addresses slightly until I learned how I can keep accounts for +1 yr. So Payo is an option for me.
Slightly missmatched address?, I would not recommend it. I guess the adress
should be real, exactly like on Google maps or what appears when you enter it and PayPal corrects it for you. This way it could lead to less verification. Possible ...
Old 05-16-2021

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Thank you.

You are withdrawing from PayPal to Payoneer accounts now ? To Wirecard German IBAN or in other way ?
Old 05-17-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by magina View Post
ASIAN countries will less likely to have the managed payment anytime soon, like for the next 4-5 years? or even longer.
I am using a Philippines account. All worked pretty well.
Are you using a proxy or a VPN? Can you recommend where to buy it?
Old 05-18-2021

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifreewillie View Post
Is it possible to register for an eBay account outside of US that doesn't have the MP requirement and still be able to accept Paypal as payment? If so, wouldn't this bypass the MP issue?
all ebay accounts will be added to managed payments this year ALL ebay sellers MUST to involve into this
Old 05-18-2021

Longevity: 89%

i heard that asian country with payoneer
i think asian account will ask mp very soon
Old 05-18-2021

Hello. How ebay can check your name in bank account? IBAN is no problem, but I want keep my stealth info ( like name and address etc....)

Yes, Iīm registered on ebay.com as Slovakia country, Slovakia stealth name and Slovakia stealth address. I have a Slovakia real bank in my paypal ( And paypal no see my real name, thatīs why everything working well. But now in this manage payments = Itīs new for me and I no have idea how this registration work. And What I can do or not.)

So. But this is the same question what I want ask = we are finding resolve for a stealth names or real names. But what payoneer option? If ebay talking, that payoneer will be a new way for a payment option = Iīm believe, that payoneer will be really simillar like paypal and thatīs mean, that we are can keep our stealth names and everything.

My question is, if you are find something posts or mesagess about it in forum? I no have a lot of time in every day for writting here and searching. But I have a time until to 20.may.2021 for confirming my names and addresses in my eBay Stealth accounts. And I no have idea what I have do. Keep or change? It will be possible change in future with manage payments registration? Thank you for your opinion and ideas or all what you know.
Old 05-18-2021

MP will need to all countries at the end of 2021.
Old 05-21-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
Thank you.

You are withdrawing from PayPal to Payoneer accounts now ? To Wirecard German IBAN or in other way ?
No I was just using PayPal and withdrawing directly through cards. Or better - sell the same stock locally for cash.
Old 05-21-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by aorcat View Post
Slightly missmatched address?, I would not recommend it. I guess the adress
should be real, exactly like on Google maps or what appears when you enter it and PayPal corrects it for you. This way it could lead to less verification. Possible ...
Yeah but Google Earth / Maps doesn't work that well. Sometimes I make up or mismatch street number etc. If it's a council estate block for example - that also works. Been working okay for years and have had heavy suspensions that are then lifted after sending proof of addresses (cr34tive ones of course).