after sucesfuly created eb MP, got hit with this: - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 09-06-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Exclamation after sucesfuly created eb MP, got hit with this:

So after receivig the Eb/Payo confirmation of my new account I went ahead and List 1st item, after a couple of hours I get my account was suspented for "risky activities". Then after my inquiry they send this, and I want to know how hard is this part and some guidelines as how to answer this questonaire well. I basically sell antiques, so info of suppliers and stuff will be difficult to prove.
Also on the 8th point, is that a trap? of course I have buying and selling accs, but I used another IP & new windows account to create this one so what do answer? always no? tricky one...

-----------------

in order for us to evaluate your request for uplift the suspension, we need your help. We will require you to provide answers of below mentioned questions. This will help us to understand the dynamics of your business.

1. What types of products you want to sell on eBay (write in detail what kind of products and manufacturers)?

2. Do you have these in stock?

3. Who is your supplier for these items?

4. If the goods are new or secondhand?

5. How fast you will send the goods after receiving the payment?

6. What shipping service you plan to use?

7. You are going to use the tracking number and delivery confirmation?

8. Do you have any other eBay accounts to make purchases or sales?

Once we receive the required answers, we will surely review your account and take necessary action
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-06-2021

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: after sucesfuly created eb MP, got hit with this:

If this was a brand new account and you listed shortly after creating the account this is normal. You have to build up the account for some time before listing items. Wait at least 2-3 weeks, I prefer 4 and build up cookies. Put items on the watch list etc.
Old 09-06-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachufleta View Post

So after receivig the Eb/Payo confirmation of my new account I went ahead and List 1st item, after a couple of hours I get my account was suspented for "risky activities". Then after my inquiry they send this, and I want to know how hard is this part and some guidelines as how to answer this questonaire well. I basically sell antiques, so info of suppliers and stuff will be difficult to prove.
Also on the 8th point, is that a trap? of course I have buying and selling accs, but I used another IP & new windows account to create this one so what do answer? always no? tricky one...

-----------------

in order for us to evaluate your request for uplift the suspension, we need your help. We will require you to provide answers of below mentioned questions. This will help us to understand the dynamics of your business.

1. What types of products you want to sell on eBay (write in detail what kind of products and manufacturers)?

Once we receive the required answers, we will surely review your account and take necessary action
Is stealth account verify passed?
Old 09-06-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

this has been going on since 2019 , just open a few hundred accounts , call in every time to ask for reinstatement. this way you will get about 5%-10% strong accounts in the end and the rest will be indefinitely suspended
Old 09-06-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
this has been going on since 2019 , just open a few hundred accounts , call in every time to ask for reinstatement. this way you will get about 5%-10% strong accounts in the end and the rest will be indefinitely suspended
Few hundred accounts...nice diversification...intense but nice
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (09-06-2021)
Old 09-06-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
are you being sarcastic???
if you mean me , I am absolutely serious
Old 09-06-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Usually this is the easiest type of suspension to get over. These are the standard questions they ask new sellers. I would answer 1-7 honestly and just say no to #8.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (09-07-2021)
Old 09-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Usually this is the easiest type of suspension to get over. These are the standard questions they ask new sellers. I would answer 1-7 honestly and just say no to #8.
thanks, sounds like a plan. Will followup later
Old 09-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
if you plan to sell antiques,just tell them they are used not new.
tons of Ebay sellers sell vintage/used items,but the last question,do you have other Ebay accounts?
if you do,are they in good standing?
yes they are, all stealth and waiting for MP verifying which will never happen.
I thought better not even mention those accs, and in case they say something about other activity from same IP I can claim this is an office and many persons use their accounts from same computers..
Old 09-06-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:

-----------------

This seems like one of the easier ones to pass.

Just make sure you say no to the last part
Old 09-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonUK View Post
Is stealth account verify passed?
This is not a stealth account, real info ebay / real info payo.

Thats why I didnt age the acc before listing, thought if aproved by MP you didnt need to do all that crap, whats the point? Hey Im aproved, uploaded every possible document what else do I need to start selling? ridiculous

So one redefinition of stealth from now on could be to find someone who doesnt give a crap about selling online, propose the deal of creating the ebay/payo combo for a nice amount of money and have them scan their ids, provide bank account etc..
Old 09-06-2021

Quote:
This is not a stealth account, real info ebay / real info payo.

Thats why I didnt age the acc before listing, thought if aproved by MP you didnt need to do all that crap, whats the point? Hey Im aproved, uploaded every possible document what else do I need to start selling? ridiculous

So one redefinition of stealth from now on could be to find someone who doesnt give a crap about selling online, propose the deal of creating the ebay/payo combo for a nice amount of money and have them scan their ids, provide bank account etc..
you thought wrong because initial suspensions are not related to MP verification and no one is checking whether your details are real

furthermore there is no point to open real payoneer if you can do stealth. just open many stealth accounts , some will go down , others will not

payoneer stealth can be done easily as they barely check the docs , everything that looks good has excellent chances to pass on payoneer

the real disadvantage here is that the best countries have been captured by adyen whose verification is impossible to pass with stealth and running payoneer stealth means being registered in weaker , less prestigious , higher risk countries

I know what I am talking about because I have been running 7 russian ebay accounts since March and they run very well but customers ask regularly about parts of my inventory if they are real or counterfeits.

they would certainly not do that if I were registered in the US and although all my items are legitimate there is the problem that russian sellers sell a lot of counterfeits like for example the DVD , CD , Vinyl category which is full of russian counterfeits , basically nearly 100% of CD's , DVD's and Vinyl in new condition sold by russian sellers on ebay are counterfeit and certainly all such items if there is more than one copy of the same item being sold , the same is with sellers registered in Russia who use fulfillment in other countries so that they ship from USA etc.

so this may create a problem for legitimate sellers who had to register in such countries because they have no other way to run stealth

for that reason it is better to have many stealth accounts with payoneer so that any risks could be spread as they are indeed higher than with adyen countries. that is probably the reason why adyen do not want to run those countries

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-06-2021 at 08:53 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
alexafc (09-07-2021), Cachufleta (09-07-2021)
Old 09-06-2021

Longevity: 36%

Quote:

-----------------

Hi, my account (real infos) got suspended as well and I'm thinking about creating a stealth account. I'm wondering if I still need to use a new Residential IP address, phone number, new infos etc for managed payment just like the old day with paypal?

Thank you.
Old 09-07-2021
Threadstarter  

UPDATE: Account reinstated

I answered everything true except the last part where they ask if I have more ebay accounts.
Old 09-07-2021

Quote:

I answered everything true except the last part where they ask if I have more ebay accounts.
this is exactly how it is done , you open accounts and call in after getting suspended. then you continue selling but be careful , some of the accounts will get a second suspension as well
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Cachufleta (09-07-2021)
Old 09-07-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Nice - congrats
Old 09-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
this is exactly how it is done , you open accounts and call in after getting suspended. then you continue selling but be careful , some of the accounts will get a second suspension as well
after that second suspension what type of info could they ask?

btw I didnt call, just answered their email
Old 09-07-2021

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
this is exactly how it is done, you open accounts and call in after getting suspended. then you continue selling but be careful, some of the accounts will get a second suspension as well
this happened to me many times, my CA stealth accounts getting the second suspension after they have reinstated first time, immediately after the first list.
as I'm following every step to create the stealth accounts.
Do you think why?
any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-07-2021

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
you thought wrong because initial suspensions are not related to MP verification and no one is checking whether your details are real

furthermore there is no point to open real payoneer if you can do stealth. just open many stealth accounts , some will go down , others will not

payoneer stealth can be done easily as they barely check the docs , everything that looks good has excellent chances to pass on payoneer

the real disadvantage here is that the best countries have been captured by adyen whose verification is impossible to pass with stealth and running payoneer stealth means being registered in weaker , less prestigious , higher risk countries

I know what I am talking about because I have been running 7 russian ebay accounts since March and they run very well but customers ask regularly about parts of my inventory if they are real or counterfeits.

they would certainly not do that if I were registered in the US and although all my items are legitimate there is the problem that russian sellers sell a lot of counterfeits like for example the DVD , CD , Vinyl category which is full of russian counterfeits , basically nearly 100% of CD's , DVD's and Vinyl in new condition sold by russian sellers on ebay are counterfeit and certainly all such items if there is more than one copy of the same item being sold , the same is with sellers registered in Russia who use fulfillment in other countries so that they ship from USA etc.

so this may create a problem for legitimate sellers who had to register in such countries because they have no other way to run stealth

for that reason it is better to have many stealth accounts with payoneer so that any risks could be spread as they are indeed higher than with adyen countries. that is probably the reason why adyen do not want to run those countries
How do you go about linking a bank account to a stealth Payoneer? Payoneer requires to link a bank account to complete the registration. You say you create Russian Payoneers, where do you get Russian bank accounts for them? Generally speaking, where can we get multiple bank accounts in the country we don't reside in for Payoneer verification?
Old 09-07-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexafc View Post
How do you go about linking a bank account to a stealth Payoneer? Payoneer requires to link a bank account to complete the registration. You say you create Russian Payoneers, where do you get Russian bank accounts for them? Generally speaking, where can we get multiple bank accounts in the country we don't reside in for Payoneer verification?
this depends on which country you are connected to , bank accounts are the most difficult part. the same problem arises in all other countries as well , for example ebay have blocked plenty of virtual bank accounts in Adyen countries so that many sellers are now not able to receive funds if they are based abroad and this has devalued their ebay accounts

eventually you need to open up in a country where you have bank accounts you can use , a random country will not work , especially considering the ban of virtual bank accounts

as far as Russia is concerned I have to say it has a very liberal banking system. I know some people from there and they told me that russian banks open accounts for everyone , even for those people who live abroad and rejections for individuals (not companies) are very rare

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-07-2021 at 11:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Cachufleta (09-08-2021)
Old 09-08-2021

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
this depends on which country you are connected to , bank accounts are the most difficult part. the same problem arises in all other countries as well , for example ebay have blocked plenty of virtual bank accounts in Adyen countries so that many sellers are now not able to receive funds if they are based abroad and this has devalued their ebay accounts

eventually you need to open up in a country where you have bank accounts you can use , a random country will not work , especially considering the ban of virtual bank accounts

as far as Russia is concerned I have to say it has a very liberal banking system. I know some people from there and they told me that russian banks open accounts for everyone , even for those people who live abroad and rejections for individuals (not companies) are very rare
So do you literally open a separate bank account in a physical Russian bank for each of your stealth Payoneer accounts?

I'm Russian and Payoneer will have serious limitations here since September 12th. You won't be able to send payments to other Payoneer users and to other bank accounts. You also won't be able to use currency conversion. Funds will be automatically converted and withdrawn to your Russian bank account daily - this is the only functionality you will have. With such limitations, I don't think Russian Payoneer is a good option moving forward.

I'm considering now Israeli accounts as MP there work directly with Payoneer as well and their Payoneer is fully functional and doesn't have any limitations. The only problem that I face is the inability to get an Israeli bank account for Payoneer verification.

Any info and advice will be highly appreciated.
Old 09-08-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexafc View Post
So do you literally open a separate bank account in a physical Russian bank for each of your stealth Payoneer accounts?

I'm Russian and Payoneer will have serious limitations here since September 12th. You won't be able to send payments to other Payoneer users and to other bank accounts. You also won't be able to use currency conversion. Funds will be automatically converted and withdrawn to your Russian bank account daily - this is the only functionality you will have. With such limitations, I don't think Russian Payoneer is a good option moving forward.

I'm considering now Israeli accounts as MP there work directly with Payoneer as well and their Payoneer is fully functional and doesn't have any limitations. The only problem that I face is the inability to get an Israeli bank account for Payoneer verification.

Any info and advice will be highly appreciated.
I am aware of these limitations and you can open up in other countries but you will need docs and selfies