Ebay Stealh MP account + Payoneer registration - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 07-23-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Exclamation Ebay Stealh MP account + Payoneer registration

Hi. I want to create a USA Ebay Stealh MP account and link my bank details from Payoneer Global Payments to it.

Do you think this plan would work?

1. I register Payoneer in Russia in my name and get USD Global Payments details.
2. I add the USD details to my eBay Stealth MP account as "another bank".

If Ebay deducts fees from my account, will they be able to see the name of the bank account holder? What will the real name details of the Payoneer Global Payments USD account be? And will they block my account if these details don't match the details on Ebay?

I will be grateful for any help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-23-2021

Default Re: Ebay Stealh MP account + Payoneer registration

They will ask for ID and bank statement.
I do not recommend using a mismatch details on USA MP accounts. UK works fine at some point.
Old 07-23-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

ebay MP has a limited bank selection , only people who are residents in the country can open such bank accounts so your idea is doomed to fail
Old 07-23-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
ebay MP has a limited bank selection , only people who are residents in the country can open such bank accounts so your idea is doomed to fail
or unless you want to go the other way around
Old 07-23-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
As far as I understand, you can choose one of the 1000 banks or choose any other, specifying the routing and account number.
As shown on the screenshot: https://i.ibb.co/yNjBjf6/sad.jpg

Payoneer Global Payments has a bank named "First Century Bank" in its details.
Why shouldn't it work? https://i.ibb.co/TBdsrqQ/assa.jpg
Old 07-24-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by russian View Post
As far as I understand, you can choose one of the 1000 banks or choose any other, specifying the routing and account number.
As shown on the screenshot: https://i.ibb.co/yNjBjf6/sad.jpg

Payoneer Global Payments has a bank named "First Century Bank" in its details.
Why shouldn't it work? https://i.ibb.co/TBdsrqQ/assa.jpg
you try to put payoneer and most other virtual bank accounts on file with ebay and it will either fail or it will be accepted and you will be suspended later
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
goodmanworkinghard (08-12-2021), tientung13kx (09-13-2021)
Old 08-12-2021

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 29%

Quote:
you try to put payoneer and most other virtual bank accounts on file with ebay and it will either fail or it will be accepted and you will be suspended later
Do you have any better idea, bro?
Old 08-12-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmanworkinghard View Post
Do you have any better idea, bro?
do not open UK/USA ebay but a local ebay in your country using payoneer

otherwise established ebay accounts can change the country to Russia and can continue using paypal. Payoneer was blocked in Russia because they do not have a licence from the russian central bank. So it is likely that russian ebay accounts will be able to continue selling for a long time using paypal and the shipping locations can still be stated as USA , at least it has been working on my 7 shops for several months without problems.

I think it is even better than running a USA account where people need to provide their SSN etc. , with russian ebay you just have USA as shipping location and do not need to provide any details and do not need to switch to MP , it is a perfect solution to avoid MP for many months ahead

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 08-12-2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-13-2021

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
do not open UK/USA ebay but a local ebay in your country using payoneer

otherwise established ebay accounts can change the country to Russia and can continue using paypal. Payoneer was blocked in Russia because they do not have a licence from the russian central bank. So it is likely that russian ebay accounts will be able to continue selling for a long time using paypal and the shipping locations can still be stated as USA , at least it has been working on my 7 shops for several months without problems.

I think it is even better than running a USA account where people need to provide their SSN etc. , with russian ebay you just have USA as shipping location and do not need to provide any details and do not need to switch to MP , it is a perfect solution to avoid MP for many months ahead
I have EU account which already restricted to list new items because It didn't join to managed payments, account is registered on person with Russian name and address on Eb and pp is in EU country. If I will change details in Eb to Russian address will they allow me to sell again? and can I leave new pp acount or I need to open new russian paypal?
Old 08-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z19 View Post
I have EU account which already restricted to list new items because It didn't join to managed payments, account is registered on person with Russian name and address on Eb and pp is in EU country. If I will change details in Eb to Russian address will they allow me to sell again? and can I leave new pp acount or I need to open new russian paypal?
I have 7 accounts which I could not use and they all were blocked from listing new items. I changed the registration country to Russia and could list again. I would allow a couple of days for the system to update.

russian paypal is not needed and was never needed. I have 7 ebay shops which are now registered in Russia and I have paypal from 3 different countries there. I would not exchange paypal though but would leave the old one active that was used for the account before.

It has been working for 5 months without problems with Russia as registration country and item location USA. I can't see any signs of MP whatsoever and there are no restrictions.

This system with Russia is good for ebay.com first and foremost because most russian sellers are there and you do not attract attention there. I saw at least 6 american ebay users on another forum who have been using russian ebay instead of switching to MP and they seem to be satisfied , they all just use it like a normal USA ebay account with russian registration and USA as shipping location.

I tend to buy a lot of items on ebay.com and in recent months I have seen a number of sellers registered in Russia offering items with USA location so it seems that this loophole has already been in use by quite a few people to avoid MP
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
DVP1977 (08-14-2021), goodmanworkinghard (08-14-2021), sureness (08-13-2021), tientung13kx (09-13-2021)
Old 08-14-2021

Quote:
I have 7 accounts which I could not use and they all were blocked from listing new items. I changed the registration country to Russia and could list again. I would allow a couple of days for the system to update.

russian paypal is not needed and was never needed. I have 7 ebay shops which are now registered in Russia and I have paypal from 3 different countries there. I would not exchange paypal though but would leave the old one active that was used for the account before.

It has been working for 5 months without problems with Russia as registration country and item location USA. I can't see any signs of MP whatsoever and there are no restrictions.

This system with Russia is good for ebay.com first and foremost because most russian sellers are there and you do not attract attention there. I saw at least 6 american ebay users on another forum who have been using russian ebay instead of switching to MP and they seem to be satisfied , they all just use it like a normal USA ebay account with russian registration and USA as shipping location.

I tend to buy a lot of items on ebay.com and in recent months I have seen a number of sellers registered in Russia offering items with USA location so it seems that this loophole has already been in use by quite a few people to avoid MP
That is great. Thanks for sharing
Old 08-14-2021

Longevity: 73%

EBay Russia demands to pay VAT (in Russian it names as "NDS"). You should be ready for that. And of course do not open PayPal in Russia. Even they have no right to get any information they demands INN (it's a kind of SSN here), passport scan immediately and after receiving some payments they demand a kind of tax form.
Otherwise your account would be blocked.
May be, eBay Russia plus stealth PP works fine. I'm not sure...
Old 08-14-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVP1977 View Post
EBay Russia demands to pay VAT (in Russian it names as "NDS"). You should be ready for that. And of course do not open PayPal in Russia. Even they have no right to get any information they demands INN (it's a kind of SSN here), passport scan immediately and after receiving some payments they demand a kind of tax form.
Otherwise your account would be blocked.
May be, eBay Russia plus stealth PP works fine. I'm not sure...

there is no russian VAT on sales on ebay.com , there may only be american sales tax. russian VAT is charged on selling fees.

new paypal should not be opened , existing paypal should be used
Old 08-14-2021

Longevity: 38%

How can i create a Russian ebay account? I mean for sure I need a Russian IP address to come in with. Any idea?
Old 08-14-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by YARAHE View Post
How can i create a Russian ebay account? I mean for sure I need a Russian IP address to come in with. Any idea?
this scheme works great for existing accounts but new accounts will have problems , some russians have been complaining that they can not list items on new shops as paypal is not working and MP is not available
Old 08-15-2021

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
convert olders accounts to russian accounts. I myself have tried this already since i have hundreds of UK accounts available and going to convert more in the following days and see how it goes.
Please update if it went well
Old 08-15-2021

Quote:
convert olders accounts to russian accounts. I myself have tried this already since i have hundreds of UK accounts available and going to convert more in the following days and see how it goes.
do not convert many but test first on a couple of them. ideally it should be accounts that are not blocked for listing yet as I heard that the block may be forwarded on to russian registration so that no items could be listed until registration for MP is complete and it is not possible to register as MP is not available

and of course don't run large volumes there , Russia is still considered a high risk country so any activity there should start small and rise slowly

however , in case of blocked listing it makes sense to ask ebay to lift as obviously either MP should be enabled or paypal
Old 08-23-2021

Quote:
Is there any problem, my friend ?

Last edited by goodmanworkinghard; 08-23-2021 at 05:47 AM.
Old 08-28-2021

Longevity: 28%

how to convert UK ACCOUNT TO RU ACCOUNT?
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybin View Post
Why do you want to convert?
Old 08-29-2021

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybin View Post
If you already involved to UK MP there is no sense to convert account to another country in order to avoid MP. If you wasn’t that may help. Just change address on eBay to Russian and your country registration will change. However, this may caused suspension so you must be very slow with listing items after converting.
Better give acc to rest at least two weeks. And of course you need Russian IP
Old 08-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusek View Post
If you already involved to UK MP there is no sense to convert account to another country in order to avoid MP. If you wasn’t that may help. Just change address on eBay to Russian and your country registration will change. However, this may caused suspension so you must be very slow with listing items after converting.
Better give acc to rest at least two weeks. And of course you need Russian IP
that is not about Russia specifically but about the very idea of using stealth with payoneer. payoneer verification is indeed easy to pass , the most important advantage on Payoneer is that you do not need a local bank account but can use various withdrawal options incl. virtual bank accounts. this means that Payoneer can be used as middlesman to receive funds from ebay in the approved countries and then withdraw to other countries where you have bank account access

for example with Adyen it is unimaginable , not only is their verification impossible to pass but they also only make payouts to the country of residence
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
russian (09-02-2021)