Stealth account with MP - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 12-04-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Stealth account with MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blcksys View Post
Well.. I don't get it then.
The moment I open an account, I get instant banned and hit with document request.
More likely it will suspended again when you list item
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Well.. I don't get it then.
The moment I open an account, I get instant banned and hit with document request.
That`s normal with Ebay these days. I`d say most new account get hit with a documents request within a day of signing up. That`s something you need to be able to pass if you want to sell any items but especially the items you are selling. The links you posted of the German and UK seller. Both their accounts had gone through multiple rounds of verification that was clear from the listing info. Since all your accounts are getting banned its time to start experimenting with your process and the first thing you need to try is not listing until your info have been completely verified with MP and you`ve passed the manual review. In the screen shot I posted. The account was created, suspended pending document verification and re-instated in less then 24 hours. That process began on Friday and I didn`t create a listing until Monday. If you create a new account , especially at this time of year its going to get suspended pending document verification almost instantly and it doesn't matter if you are selling forks and spoons or virtual gaming items. If you are going to go the stealth route buying an account or going about it yourself you have to be prepared to pass a manual verification when you are hit with one...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gotya108 For This Useful Post:
XauGold (01-15-2022)
Old 12-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotya108 View Post
That`s normal with Ebay these days. I`d say most new account get hit with a documents request within a day of signing up. That`s something you need to be able to pass if you want to sell any items but especially the items you are selling. The links you posted of the German and UK seller. Both their accounts had gone through multiple rounds of verification that was clear from the listing info. Since all your accounts are getting banned its time to start experimenting with your process and the first thing you need to try is not listing until your info have been completely verified with MP and you`ve passed the manual review. In the screen shot I posted. The account was created, suspended pending document verification and re-instated in less then 24 hours. That process began on Friday and I didn`t create a listing until Monday. If you create a new account , especially at this time of year its going to get suspended pending document verification almost instantly and it doesn't matter if you are selling forks and spoons or virtual gaming items. If you are going to go the stealth route buying an account or going about it yourself you have to be prepared to pass a manual verification when you are hit with one...
So, as a last attempt, after years of suspension, I attempted again to contact ebay with my old account, the one I made in 2006.
They requested again documents and invoices to validate that the product i sold was mine.
To be fair, I kinda sent them made up/generated invoices, also because I don't have any, and by surprise this time they reinstated my account the same day, apparently i'm no longer banned on the main account and I can sell again.
I've also added my bank to it by internet banking connection and it skipped manually verification, it says it's verified already
Now, what do you suggest to do?
I'm pretty much sure, the moment I list again the same items, it'll get banned again. No?

Last edited by blcksys; 12-05-2021 at 08:41 AM.
Old 12-05-2021

Quote:
So, as a last attempt, after years of suspension, I attempted again to contact ebay with my old account, the one I made in 2006.
They requested again documents and invoices to validate that the product i sold was mine.
To be fair, I kinda sent them made up/generated invoices, also because I don't have any, and by surprise this time they reinstated my account the same day, apparently i'm no longer banned on the main account and I can sell again.
I've also added my bank to it by internet banking connection and it skipped manually verification, it says it's verified already
Now, what do you suggest to do?
I'm pretty much sure, the moment I list again the same items, it'll get banned again. No?
See what happens when you submit proper documentation... If this was the same account that was banned and they requested copyright permission then you need to take it easy. If it were me I`d list some lower risk items for a little while before adding back in higher risk items. Also you need to change all your photos and descriptions. At the very least I`d list and sell a low risk item as my first listing just to make sure the account can actually list, sell and receive payment without getting restricted.
Old 12-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
See what happens when you submit proper documentation... If this was the same account that was banned and they requested copyright permission then you need to take it easy. If it were me I`d list some lower risk items for a little while before adding back in higher risk items. Also you need to change all your photos and descriptions. At the very least I`d list and sell a low risk item as my first listing just to make sure the account can actually list, sell and receive payment without getting restricted.
Yeah but I don't get it.
In past they requested copyright documents for intellectual property of the items, after I sent them some sort of made up documentation, they told me I were banned permanently and they would never reinstate me.

Some days ago, after about 1 year of the last contact I had with them, I tried again, this time they requested invoices, not copyright intellectual property. So I created some f4ke invoices and sent them, and they unblocked and reinstated me immediately.

I really don't get it, what's in the ebay's mind

So, you think I should list only legit/low risk items, like used stuffs?
I really wanted to get back at selling digital accounts, as this is my only source of income. I'm already near bankrupcy without sales. But not if this will cost again to be banned again.
The Following User Says Thank You to blcksys For This Useful Post:
XauGold (01-15-2022)
Old 12-05-2021

Well that can depend on a few factors the item you are selling although high risk are not on Ebay's prohibited list but if selling or allowing sharing your account information is against the TOS of the game creator then even if its not on Ebay's prohibited list they can report you Vero. Other sellers can also be reporting you. I'm saying for now play it safe since they just re-instated your account. Sell a few lower risk items, then you can try to mix in some higher risk stuff. Again if it were me I would not risk an aged legit account on high risk items. I'd still figure out my creation/listing process and create a separate account for high risk items as to not burn my legit account... Again...
Old 12-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well that can depend on a few factors the item you are selling although high risk are not on Ebay's prohibited list but if selling or allowing sharing your account information is against the TOS of the game creator then even if its not on Ebay's prohibited list they can report you Vero. Other sellers can also be reporting you. I'm saying for now play it safe since they just re-instated your account. Sell a few lower risk items, then you can try to mix in some higher risk stuff. Again if it were me I would not risk an aged legit account on high risk items. I'd still figure out my creation/listing process and create a separate account for high risk items as to not burn my legit account... Again...
Yeah but that brings us to square one, which is, even if I make a new account with different owner name, it's impossible to take moneys out of the ebay account, as any bank will have my same name as my other account, so them will be linked together and eventually a termination of the new account will cause the termination of the other one.
Old 12-06-2021

As long as your bank is fine with mismatch names you are good to go. In the USA there's hundreds of options to pick from. If mismatch names makes you nervous then spend $50 and open an LLC/INC in a state with low filing fee's, open a bank account in the company name and if you are hit with a bank statement request then the statement will only show your company name. Open your Ebay account as a business account using the company EIN and bank info.
Old 12-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
As long as your bank is fine with mismatch names you are good to go. In the USA there's hundreds of options to pick from. If mismatch names makes you nervous then spend $50 and open an LLC/INC in a state with low filing fee's, open a bank account in the company name and if you are hit with a bank statement request then the statement will only show your company name. Open your Ebay account as a business account using the company EIN and bank info.
LLC and EIN seem to do the job
Old 12-24-2021

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 26%

My question: If I open 3 different names LLC do I need 3 different business bank accounts? Which banks let you open a business account online?
Old 01-03-2022

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
If you buy an account from a legit seller then statements or a voided check should come with the account or be provided in the event that you are hit with a documents request. If the account is created as a business account in a business name with business docs and the correct bank is used then the statement will list the company name and corporate address not the name of the signing officer.

Realistically if you are using the account to sell high risk digital items (especially given the fact that we are coming up on the Holiday rush and suspensions and holds are going to go through the roof) then I don`t know if buying an account is a realistic solution and I`m telling you that as someone who sells accounts and marketplace services... No matter what country you open in you are playing a game of cat and mouse and the cat winning is inevitable. Might take two hours or two months but the cat will catch you, so the best option is to figure out your opening process, make a few dozen accounts with the hope you can get a few of them to stick and turnover a good number before they are axed. I can sell you not only an aged verified Business Ebay account but also the business its attached and if you sell high risk digital items it will go down at some point. That`s just reality.

Save your money and figure out your process so you are not wasting your profits on accounts that you might burn after 24 hours.
Probably some of the best advice i've seen on here. Do you give tutorials?
Old 01-15-2022

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Would be nice if I could contact you.