Stealth account with MP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 11-20-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Stealth account with MP

I have a permanent ban on ebay, on my country, so I were looking to purchase a different country stealth account, like, Germany.

The thing is, even if I purchase such stealth account, how can I manage payments then and get paid, now that paypal is not an option anymore?

Having a germany account, and a bank in my country, added with my name on the bank account, would work? Can ebay see the name of the bank holder and where is situated?

My sales are all digital, and they classified them as "high risk" and banned me, but, there is many many other users who do the same sales as I were doing, nobody ever said anything to them. So there must be a way or something.

Last edited by blcksys; 11-20-2021 at 03:55 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Stealth account with MP

Change the flag
Old 11-20-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Change the flag
And how exactly this reply is useful to the topic?
And what flag?
Old 11-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blcksys View Post
And how exactly this reply is useful to the topic?
And what flag?
It does so other members give you right advice depending on your country, eBay is very tricky nowadays and its really matter where you live or the info you use on eBay
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
richie7 (11-29-2021)
Old 11-20-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
It does so other members give you right advice depending on your country, eBay is very tricky nowadays and its really matter where you live or the info you use on eBay
Why should it matter though, since I use anyway a stealth account on different country with stolen/disposable identity etc? Either way, my flag is correct
Old 11-21-2021

Longevity: 14%

Quote:
Why should it matter though, since I use anyway a stealth account on different country with stolen/disposable identity etc? Either way, my flag is correct
Do you live in the US?
Old 11-21-2021

Longevity: 19%

Quote:
I have a permanent ban on ebay, on my country, so I were looking to purchase a different country stealth account, like, Germany.

The thing is, even if I purchase such stealth account, how can I manage payments then and get paid, now that paypal is not an option anymore?

Having a germany account, and a bank in my country, added with my name on the bank account, would work? Can ebay see the name of the bank holder and where is situated?

My sales are all digital, and they classified them as "high risk" and banned me, but, there is many many other users who do the same sales as I were doing, nobody ever said anything to them. So there must be a way or something.
They will ask you to provide bank statement on which has all information on your adress. Or you planning to PS this document?

But I also curious if a person moves to another country and registers account there, he uses his old bank account from previous country, will it work?
Old 11-21-2021

Longevity: 17%

Quote:

My advice to you is to use better stealth accounts of the country in which you live
Old 11-24-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilya_larkin View Post
My advice to you is to use better stealth accounts of the country in which you live
But I need the account in a different country.
If I sell again the same products I were selling before, I'll just get banned again in 1 day.

Only other countries don't give a damn about those kind of product apparently
Old 11-24-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterlife2021 View Post
They will ask you to provide bank statement on which has all information on your adress. Or you planning to PS this document?

But I also curious if a person moves to another country and registers account there, he uses his old bank account from previous country, will it work?
So does that means stealth accounts cannot be made anymore?
Old 11-24-2021

Longevity: 27%

What country do you live in, I assume that's where you'll be creating the bank account to disburse any monies due?
Old 11-24-2021

Longevity: 50%

If you buy an account from a legit seller then statements or a voided check should come with the account or be provided in the event that you are hit with a documents request. If the account is created as a business account in a business name with business docs and the correct bank is used then the statement will list the company name and corporate address not the name of the signing officer.

Realistically if you are using the account to sell high risk digital items (especially given the fact that we are coming up on the Holiday rush and suspensions and holds are going to go through the roof) then I don`t know if buying an account is a realistic solution and I`m telling you that as someone who sells accounts and marketplace services... No matter what country you open in you are playing a game of cat and mouse and the cat winning is inevitable. Might take two hours or two months but the cat will catch you, so the best option is to figure out your opening process, make a few dozen accounts with the hope you can get a few of them to stick and turnover a good number before they are axed. I can sell you not only an aged verified Business Ebay account but also the business its attached and if you sell high risk digital items it will go down at some point. That`s just reality.

Save your money and figure out your process so you are not wasting your profits on accounts that you might burn after 24 hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gotya108 For This Useful Post:
XauGold (03-18-2022)
Old 11-24-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotya108 View Post
If you buy an account from a legit seller then statements or a voided check should come with the account or be provided in the event that you are hit with a documents request. If the account is created as a business account in a business name with business docs and the correct bank is used then the statement will list the company name and corporate address not the name of the signing officer.

Realistically if you are using the account to sell high risk digital items (especially given the fact that we are coming up on the Holiday rush and suspensions and holds are going to go through the roof) then I don`t know if buying an account is a realistic solution and I`m telling you that as someone who sells accounts and marketplace services... No matter what country you open in you are playing a game of cat and mouse and the cat winning is inevitable. Might take two hours or two months but the cat will catch you, so the best option is to figure out your opening process, make a few dozen accounts with the hope you can get a few of them to stick and turnover a good number before they are axed. I can sell you not only an aged verified Business Ebay account but also the business its attached and if you sell high risk digital items it will go down at some point. That`s just reality.

Save your money and figure out your process so you are not wasting your profits on accounts that you might burn after 24 hours.
Thanks for the information.
What I sell on ebay is game accounts.
The thing is, there is sellers who are never banned and operates since 2017 based on their account age/signup, and they have made about 5000+ sales, someone even 9000+ sales. Why then all my accounts gets banned if not the same day, after a merely 10 sales? My main account for example, got banned after 50 sales and they hit me with a proof of ownership of the item I sell or permission by the copyright holder, which obviously I do not have.
I even tried to send them an ad-hoc-madeup document, they still rejected it saying my items are "too much high risk for them".
But again, why those sellers are untouched? them aren't god for sure, so what's behind it?
They even have about 40% negative feedbacks on their profile... so i doubt they haven't been reported once in all this time, so ebay really ignore all the reports of those sellers, why?

Last edited by blcksys; 11-24-2021 at 09:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blcksys For This Useful Post:
XauGold (01-15-2022)
Old 11-24-2021

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
The thing is, there is sellers who are never banned and operates since 2017 based on their account age/signup, and they have made about 5000+ sales, someone even 9000+ sales. Why then all my accounts gets banned if not the same day, after a merely 10 sales? My main account for example, got banned after 50 sales and they hit me with a proof of ownership of the item I sell or permission by the copyright holder, which obviously I do not have.
I even tried to send them an ad-hoc-madeup document, they still rejected it saying my items are "too much high risk for them".
But again, why those sellers are untouched? them aren't god for sure, so what's behind it?
They even have about 40% negative feedbacks on their profile... so i doubt they haven't been reported once in all this time, so ebay really ignore all the reports of those sellers, why?
dude... just tell us what country you're rrom...

Last edited by PepsiCoin; 11-24-2021 at 09:38 PM.
Old 11-25-2021

Quote:

Nobody here can categorically tell you why. Maybe they have someone on this inside?

But unless you have an endless supply of bank accounts then you're not going to get very far, IMO the days of peddling counterfeit or any rights infringing digital wares is effectively dead - particularly for new account chancers.
Old 11-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Nobody here can categorically tell you why. Maybe they have someone on this inside?

But unless you have an endless supply of bank accounts then you're not going to get very far, IMO the days of peddling counterfeit or any rights infringing digital wares is effectively dead - particularly for new account chancers.
That's impossible tho, else, everyone would have to be banned at the same time and same way, instead those sellers are untouched with 40%+ negative feedbacks.

My account that got banned was made in 2006 with a back history of sales and not a single negative feedback.
Those accounts of those sellers instead are made 2018+ and viewing their sale history, they get average 30-40 negative feedbacks a month.
XauGold (01-15-2022)
Old 11-25-2021

Quote:
That's impossible tho, else, everyone would have to be banned at the same time and same way, instead those sellers are untouched with 40%+ negative feedbacks.

My account that got banned was made in 2006 with a back history of sales and not a single negative feedback.
Those accounts of those sellers instead are made 2018+ and viewing their sale history, they get average 30-40 negative feedbacks a month.
Then I wish you all the best as you try and copy them.
Old 11-25-2021

Quote:
There`s a few factors at play there, although you can see recent feedback and history you can`t go back and see when the account was established so its possible and probably likely the seller started off selling lower risk items then moved to different items later on or started off selling a mix of lower risk items along with a few digital products. Its also possible the seller early one since he was dealing with Paypal and Ebay was also sending out physical receipts/invoices and uploading the tracking information to satisfy both Ebay and Paypal Since the account was open in 2017 the seller has likely gone through multiple rounds of limitations and document request prior to the move to Adyen and then identity and bank verification after the move to Adyen.

For example I own a PRO company, one day I decided to list business formation services on Ebay, well being that its 2021 and every state has an online system that allows me to do everything digitally I could decide only to email buyers their incorporation documents after we receive them but knowing Ebay I'd take the extra step of either ordering Certified copies from the state of incorporation or at the very least printing the documents and mailing them in a priority envelope to the buyer. It's an extra $4 or $5 but since I'm selling a digital service its easy to add that back into my pricing. That might allow me to go unbothered for a fair bit of time but even taking those precautions at some point I'll still get hit with a limitation and document request but at least at that point I'll have legit tracking/shipping and receipts/invoices to upload.

Honestly understanding its a digital service the account still might be toast... We are talking about Ebay here, but at least I've gotten a good few years worth of profits out of it. Meanwhile I should also have a few back-up accounts that were being primed and building history selling cheap corporate kits and stock certificates that are ready to go in the event Ebay has an Anglo-Arab horse freak out one day and axes the account.

Not knowing much about what you sell but I`d say most of your hurdles are easily solvable. Look at your digital products, pricing etc and see how you can make them appear tangible and still profitable. Since you are selling digital gaming products is there a way you can offer a second product as a tangible package? Say a cheap phone case bundled with the gaming item? That way you have a mix of tangible items with receipts and invoices. The one thing that is a bigger problem for you is the fact that Ebay is hitting you with a VeRO violation and that complicates everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gotya108 For This Useful Post:
XauGold (01-15-2022)
Old 12-01-2021

Longevity: 13%

Quote:
There`s a few factors at play there, although you can see recent feedback and history you can`t go back and see when the account was established so its possible and probably likely the seller started off selling lower risk items then moved to different items later on or started off selling a mix of lower risk items along with a few digital products. Its also possible the seller early one since he was dealing with Paypal and Ebay was also sending out physical receipts/invoices and uploading the tracking information to satisfy both Ebay and Paypal Since the account was open in 2017 the seller has likely gone through multiple rounds of limitations and document request prior to the move to Adyen and then identity and bank verification after the move to Adyen.

For example I own a PRO company, one day I decided to list business formation services on Ebay, well being that its 2021 and every state has an online system that allows me to do everything digitally I could decide only to email buyers their incorporation documents after we receive them but knowing Ebay I'd take the extra step of either ordering Certified copies from the state of incorporation or at the very least printing the documents and mailing them in a priority envelope to the buyer. It's an extra $4 or $5 but since I'm selling a digital service its easy to add that back into my pricing. That might allow me to go unbothered for a fair bit of time but even taking those precautions at some point I'll still get hit with a limitation and document request but at least at that point I'll have legit tracking/shipping and receipts/invoices to upload.

Honestly understanding its a digital service the account still might be toast... We are talking about Ebay here, but at least I've gotten a good few years worth of profits out of it. Meanwhile I should also have a few back-up accounts that were being primed and building history selling cheap corporate kits and stock certificates that are ready to go in the event Ebay has an Anglo-Arab horse freak out one day and axes the account.

Not knowing much about what you sell but I`d say most of your hurdles are easily solvable. Look at your digital products, pricing etc and see how you can make them appear tangible and still profitable. Since you are selling digital gaming products is there a way you can offer a second product as a tangible package? Say a cheap phone case bundled with the gaming item? That way you have a mix of tangible items with receipts and invoices. The one thing that is a bigger problem for you is the fact that Ebay is hitting you with a VeRO violation and that complicates everything.
Thank you, that helped me!
Old 12-02-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:

I see where you're getting at, the thing is, my main account which I started on 2006, had a back history of normal sales, just used products, and I did send them all verifications, limit increase, bank statements etc.
I only switched to sell digital in late 2018, I did about 90-100 sales of digital, then one day one customer opened a dispute on ebay for unknown reason, I still handled the dispute without letting it escalate to ebay, but apparently ebay looked at it anyway and they ultimately banned me the same day, requesting the copyright/release/permission document to sell in behalf of the owner of the product.

It would be a good idea to send an actual product along to have a receipt and tracking, but, that would put me in negative and actually lose moneys, as the product price I sell vary from $2 to $3, if I add the physical product then I'll have to ship it as well and shipment probably gonna vaporize any profit and make me lose moneys.

Here some example of what I mean:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185067972950
https://www.ebay.com/itm/384217917160

As you can see those ones sell thousands of them and nobody cares about them, both of them made the account at 2018-2019 and there is LOT more of those sellers who sell hundreds, thousands.. yet ebay does nothing.
And as you can see they have plenty of negative feedbacks.

So there must be a way or something.
For sure they don't send any tracking nor shipping with the sales.

Last edited by blcksys; 12-02-2021 at 09:23 AM.
XauGold (01-15-2022)
Old 12-03-2021

One thing in the German sellers account clearly stands out as to why he`s not getting harassed and I`m assuming its also true for the UK seller but that`s neither here nor there.

The elephant in the room for me, the thing you need to worry about first is a banking solution. Hypothetically, if the German or UK seller who's auction links you posted said they'd sell you their accounts which are obviously strong enough to list the type of items you want to sell... How would you deal with payouts You'd need access to non blacklisted German or UK deposit accounts to be able to receive payouts as you can't attach a US Chase or Wells Fargo account to German or UK MP so A stealth account in one of those countries solves the least important of the issues. Lets get you back to square one. If you think you've exhausted all the possibilities and your capabilities in terms of account creation and you want need to buy an account, how are you going to deal with banking? You`d be better off buying a properly setup account in the states where you have access to the banking system.

I`ll say this in terms of US account creation. Every week we open and verify US Ebay accounts, many of those account only list digital items and they have no problems so I`m still leaning towards the conclusion that you need take a longer look at your process. I created an account last week as a test (to get screen grabs of the process) with completely banned information, passed MP KYC, passed a manual document request in which I told them in the email I`d be selling digital delivery items and services and listed 6 digital delivery items without an issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gotya108 For This Useful Post:
daro811 (12-12-2021), XauGold (01-15-2022)
Old 12-04-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
One thing in the German sellers account clearly stands out as to why he`s not getting harassed and I`m assuming its also true for the UK seller but that`s neither here nor there.

The elephant in the room for me, the thing you need to worry about first is a banking solution. Hypothetically, if the German or UK seller who's auction links you posted said they'd sell you their accounts which are obviously strong enough to list the type of items you want to sell... How would you deal with payouts You'd need access to non blacklisted German or UK deposit accounts to be able to receive payouts as you can't attach a US Chase or Wells Fargo account to German or UK MP so A stealth account in one of those countries solves the least important of the issues. Lets get you back to square one. If you think you've exhausted all the possibilities and your capabilities in terms of account creation and you want need to buy an account, how are you going to deal with banking? You`d be better off buying a properly setup account in the states where you have access to the banking system.

I`ll say this in terms of US account creation. Every week we open and verify US Ebay accounts, many of those account only list digital items and they have no problems so I`m still leaning towards the conclusion that you need take a longer look at your process. I created an account last week as a test (to get screen grabs of the process) with completely banned information, passed MP KYC, passed a manual document request in which I told them in the email I`d be selling digital delivery items and services and listed 6 digital delivery items without an issue.
Well.. I don't get it then.
The moment I open an account, I get instant banned and hit with document request.