Ive got hundreds of horror stories - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions > eBay & Paypal Horror Stories

eBay & Paypal Horror Stories Do you have an eBay or Paypal horror story? This is the place to tell it!

Old 10-08-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Ive got hundreds of horror stories

So ill start as far back as i can remember...A couple years ago, I sold a new nokia e65, was still sealed. I was moving apartments at the time, and buyer turned out to be local so she came over and picked it up. When she arrived, removalists were coming in and it was bedlam! anyways, couple hours after this she rang me and told me the phone didnt work, she wanted her money back, so no problems, she mailed phone to my new place and i happily refunded. Well, week late i took it to the nokia shop (under warranty) to get looked at and they advised since the phone had been taken apart and no longer had a curcuit board inside it, that i wasnt elegible for the warranty... So no warranty and paypal gave buyer her money... Oh and she left me horrid feedback to
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Da*n =( you got hit by a professional scammer.
Old 10-08-2010

Longevity: 91%

Not a dang thing but, chalk it up to experience...
Old 10-16-2010

Longevity: 78%

Paypal about 2 years go, held my payments. I thought nothing of it and was very unlearned about the whole bussiness. I thought that it was just something they do so I sent out every order, 3,000 worth of items. Then 1 week later they suspended my account and I had to wait 6 months to get my funds, absolutly NO reason was given as par with their waiver when you sign up. I started a new account with Ebay and Paypal thinking that they did not do this anymore. But yet once again, the "Hold" was put onto my funds. But this time I did not send out one item, I wrote to each buyer and explained what was going on, most of them said to me, no kidding, that "Paypal would NEVER do that, you are just a SCAMMER" They have Ebay'ers so brainwashed that if you do not use Paypal then it must be criminal, so no more Ebay for me!!!
Old 10-17-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADavis77 View Post
Paypal about 2 years go, held my payments. I thought nothing of it and was very unlearned about the whole bussiness. I thought that it was just something they do so I sent out every order, 3,000 worth of items. Then 1 week later they suspended my account and I had to wait 6 months to get my funds, absolutly NO reason was given as par with their waiver when you sign up. I started a new account with Ebay and Paypal thinking that they did not do this anymore. But yet once again, the "Hold" was put onto my funds. But this time I did not send out one item, I wrote to each buyer and explained what was going on, most of them said to me, no kidding, that "Paypal would NEVER do that, you are just a SCAMMER" They have Ebay'ers so brainwashed that if you do not use Paypal then it must be criminal, so no more Ebay for me!!!
i feel you on that one man. i got a buyer a few weeks ago i told her about the 21 day hold wait and i coudnlt refund her because of some issue on paypal and he didn't beleive me saying stop lying because he had a paypal account and had has sold some things and this never happened to him. i took a screenshot and copied and pasted some paypal user agreement terms and he shut up a little bit, but still talked. paypal is like the freaking cia brainwashing america. PAYPAL YOU SOB!
Old 10-24-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

damn, that is just a PRO...can't do much sometimes about it
Old 10-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
i feel you on that one man. i got a buyer a few weeks ago i told her about the 21 day hold wait and i coudnlt refund her because of some issue on paypal and he didn't beleive me saying stop lying because he had a paypal account and had has sold some things and this never happened to him. i took a screenshot and copied and pasted some paypal user agreement terms and he shut up a little bit, but still talked. paypal is like the freaking cia brainwashing america. PAYPAL YOU SOB!
Most people firmly believe any old status quo assumption these days