No Christmas for my kids - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions > eBay & Paypal Horror Stories

eBay & Paypal Horror Stories Do you have an eBay or Paypal horror story? This is the place to tell it!

Old 11-26-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Angry No Christmas for my kids

I am disabled and have two small kids 2 and 6 years old. I fix watches for a hobby. I discovered I could make money on ebay with my talent. so 25 feedbacks all 100%. I deposited a few times from Paypal to my account with no problems. Excited thinking I am able to give my kids a Christmas until last week I get an email after a deposit, it said contact my bank there is a problem and seconds later another email that my account is limited permanently and after 180 I could withdraw my money.NO REASON!!! My customers love me!This is FRAUD!!! This theft by Paypal left me broke and not able buy my kids anything. THANK YOU PAYPAL!!!

P.S. my bank said they didn't have a problem
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2010

Longevity: 78%

very sorry to hear this, really need more details to determine the problem. Probably won't make you feel any better, but: PayPal blocks aid, freezes funds for hurricane Katrina victims. so you feel as you arent alone. They made news due to their practically illegal techniques to keep people's money.

Read through the forum and learn as much as you can and get back on your feet, stealth style! Don't let it set you back. And definitely never give up hope
Old 11-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Welcome to the forum! It may be small comfort, but thsi has happened to a lot of people.

What was PayPal's STATED reason? They always give a reason, albeit a very generic one.
Old 11-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by flitz35 View Post
I am disabled and have two small kids 2 and 6 years old. I fix watches for a hobby. I discovered I could make money on ebay with my talent. so 25 feedbacks all 100%. I deposited a few times from Paypal to my account with no problems. Excited thinking I am able to give my kids a Christmas until last week I get an email after a deposit, it said contact my bank there is a problem and seconds later another email that my account is limited permanently and after 180 I could withdraw my money.NO REASON!!! My customers love me!This is FRAUD!!! This theft by Paypal left me broke and not able buy my kids anything. THANK YOU PAYPAL!!!

Geeze, that's horrible for you.

Bank hates you.

Paypal hates you by return email almost.

Small small point, paypal rarely acts the way you have described.

Wonder why you got such special treatment.
Old 11-27-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by flitz35 View Post

that sucks! don't worry this christmas won't be that great for me either. i just plan to take it as another day here in the usa.
Old 11-27-2010

Longevity: 78%

I really hate read things like this, that's so sad!!
You're welcome in the forum, coming here is half a way to rebuilding your business.
In my opinion, forget about the suspended account for now, don't even waste your time with apeals, phone calls ..etc...
we are all here because ebay has destroyed one of our dreams at some point. What most of us have done, is to stand up and fight the beast after buying the Stealth Book.
So I suggest you to don't say ''Game Over'', there is almost a month before Christmas, which could be enough to buy the Stelth book, read it a few times, creating multiple accounts, make sales, and have a respectable amount allowing a nice Christmas for your kids.
Ask your questions here on the forum and if you need help, contact me via PM

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to sonba For This Useful Post:
ebVenta (05-06-2017)