How to build new eb acc history and feedbacks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 10-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00
Default How to build new eb acc history and feedbacks

I have couple stealth eb acc, I am struggling to build buying selling and feedback history,

Any good ways of doing that please

Old 10-07-2020

Longevity: 20%
Default Re: How to build new eb acc history and feedbacks

Sell cheap items. Ship fast.
Also, the feedback is not that important. Buyers rarely see that via phone unless they manually check it.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOM For This Useful Post:
ahmaed (11-09-2020)
Old 10-07-2020

VERY RISKY approach - you can have multiple stealth accounts, buy your own items, leave feedbacks. Use this approach if you know how to safely run multiple accounts without linkage.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOM For This Useful Post:
maxy (12-28-2020)
Old 10-07-2020

Also, there are some services for feedback manipulation, so you might wanna check those if you dont want to leave feedbacks on your own.
Old 10-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOM View Post
VERY RISKY approach - you can have multiple stealth accounts, buy your own items, leave feedbacks. Use this approach if you know how to safely run multiple accounts without linkage.
I have couple acc, but I am not 100% sure how exactly safely do this, can you please help me how to safely do this?

I need atleast 5 feedbacks, on each new account,
Old 10-08-2020

Longevity: 33%

Just open 10 eBay's acc no pay pall no nothing just confirm the mail then put the item for sale leave immediately payment required open purchase dont make the transaction and after 5 sec you can leave a feedback but is the best after a 1 day or 2 make them in different city and you are all done one account to make i one min.
The Following User Says Thank You to paul0428 For This Useful Post:
Dufus (10-10-2020)
Old 10-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0428 View Post
Just open 10 eBay's acc no pay pall no nothing just confirm the mail then put the item for sale leave immediately payment required open purchase dont make the transaction and after 5 sec you can leave a feedback but is the best after a 1 day or 2 make them in different city and you are all done one account to make i one min.
Thank you for your help, but confused
Because when you try to list ebay asked to link pp, once you link pp then eb checks if you have vcc and bank attached with pp, only then you are able to list.

May be I have not understood you correct, please go slowly step by step, Much appreciated.
Old 11-09-2020

Activity: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0428 View Post
how you pass paypal link with ebay
Old 11-09-2020

Longevity: 31%

I disagree w/person who said feedback doesn't matter to buyers.
It DEFINITELY does matter, at least for items of considerable value/price.
I am also in same situation & worried about the algorithms, selling low price items to friends/family, timely shipping & building positive feedback is my plan.
But if everyone buys within several days of one another, all purchasing one/ea of different items, then disappearing, then removing the listings ... will that be flagged as suspicious?
Or am I overthinking it?
I think it's easier to create ⊗⊗⊗⊗ listings, have friends/family "purchase" (for which I reimburse, and consider expense as cost of doing business) than to actually find/source real products, and wait for real buyers to make a real purchase.
Who knows if you'll even get feedback from them?
I looked on Amazon for $2-$3 items with low shipping, copied their listing & posted at a high price until my friends/family were ready to purchase.
Just in case, to avoid possiblity of "real" buyer buying item I didn't have.
But will this activity trigger eBay algorithms as "shady?"
I signed up, purchased a few things, waited about a month to sell 2 items, so far I doubt I'm on any radar.
Anyone have experience with staying under the radar while building feedback rather quickly?

Also: is it just me, or do other people responding to thiis question sound odd, like maybe shills, or people who don't know what in the hell they're talking about?