MC081 CIT & MC011 problem - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 03-15-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Unhappy MC081 CIT & MC011 problem

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...cit-mc011.html

I have the exact same problem. I received the death email this morning - with the exact same message as you got. My 200 transaction ebay account, with 100% positive feedback, which I opened up in 2000, has been "permanently suspended".

Do you have any advise as to what to do have them reopen it? Anything special to write when I appeal

I'm so annoyed - here I am - a totally honest person who just HATE the words "rip off", "fraud", "scam" - and now I'm accused of having been a cause of these very things! I can't believe it!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

What were you doing that caused this terrible email?

I mean you must have doing something not quite totally honest to get such a notice.

Fill us in on those bits for advice
Old 03-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Yes you need to give more details for full informed advice. All the best.
Old 03-16-2011
Threadstarter  

No, it was not dishonest in any way. I would never to anything dishonest that would involve cheating others of their money and/or property. This goes strictly against my principles. This is what happened: About two weeks ago I stumbled upon some websites where they advertise various jobs that can be done from home - everything from data entry, web design, programming, and so forth, to collecting facebook and youtube "likes", and LISTING PRODUCTS ON EBAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE. That last one sounded very interesting to me, as they were looking for people with more than 95% positive feedback, and I had 100% positive feedbacks. So I responded to a few of those ads, and sooner than I knew, I had started to post their items on my ebay. For one lady I was posting Ray Ban sunglasses, which were selling like crazy!! For another guy I was selling apple iPhones, and for yet another person I sold lap tops, and the last one I accepted to work for wanted me to post gaming laptops (Dell Alienware) on the Australian ebay. Money was pouring in - and I calculated that I would make at least $10,000 this month alone. The happy dream continued for 2-3 days - and all along I was thinking and telling myself: "see - it wasn't that hard to become rich! All along you've thought it was so hard - but apparently you were wrong".

But the dream came to an abrupt and very traumatic ending, as I yesterday morning woke up in a splendid mood, excited with anticipation over how much money my money mill had produced over night, and when trying to log into my ebay found out that I couldn't. When I immediately logged into my email account, I found several emails from ebay: the first one said that I had been TEMPORARILY suspended, and that I should contact the resolution center. The second one said that "ebay was sorry to loose me", and that I had been INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED.

The feeling I had haunts me even now as I'm writing this. I just can't believe it's true. It was much easier for me to believe I was about to become rich, but this I just can't swallow!

Anyway, the first time I called ebay, they simply told me there was no way I would ever be able to sell or buy on ebay again, and they wouldn't give me any specific details about what exactly caused ebay to take this decision. The second time I called, I insisted politely to talk to someone who knew more about my case, and was connected to the scam department. They too told me that I would never again be able to have a presence of any kind on ebay. And they told me that the reason was that I had accepted to sell other people's products on ebay, and that this violated ebay's rules, which I was unaware of. She told me that I should have read the agreement before clicking that I accepted it when signing up with ebay, you know the one that takes a whole year to read.

Today, I received a message from paypal that my account has been limited because there were some issues that need to be resolved. After I got suspended from ebay, I immediately started refunding everyone, except two people who had bought apple iPhones, which my source in the U.S. had shipped them with fedex, and tracking numbers. These people, however, contacted ebay and demanded a refund because their shipments had been put on hold - probably bu my source when he must have realized that my account was suspended, and he wanted to avoid taking the risk of not receiving his money from me. So ebay sent me a message, telling me that they had refunded those two people, and that I now have to pay ebay.

So that is pretty much it. I'm devastated, but keep telling myself that I shouldn't take it so hard - things could be much worse. At least I have my health and I'm a free, have roof over my head, food for the day........... but no ebay account anymore, and no $10.000+/month... HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!
Old 03-27-2011

Longevity: 79%
Send a message via MSN to odez999

10 000$ is big money !
And for "big" money you need bunch of papers and approvals!

You cant sell like mad ... first .. for some items you have to be authorised reseller .. for others you have to have co. (firm) to sell big, in anothers case you can . .but you have to have proof that all taxes paied .. .all bills collected etc ...
then maybee you can fight them !

But it all dephends from country to country wich they might ask from you !

At the end it is all up to this:

EBAY/PAYPAL = ALLWAYS RIGHT

Basicly what woman said to you was: you should read TOS carefully because in it it says that we are 99.99% right and you are wrong no matter what !
So if anything happens .. they clean their hands from all (in dirty water hehehe)

International law is not all black/white ...
It is usually those with the bigger guns who make the rules !
So I would not advise to lawsuit them in any way ! Coz this world aint maid on rightous laws ! More like jungle one !

You might be dissapointed (and wasted your $ and time) if you would try to make your way trought suing or courting !
Especially INTERNATIONALLY !

Remember the "Big" make the rules (so it fits them)!

Last edited by odez999; 03-27-2011 at 02:59 AM.
Old 03-28-2011
Threadstarter  

Yes, lawsuit is out of the question. My most serious concern right now is that Paypal has denied my two appeals, and informed me that I will never be allowed to have a paypal account again. When I ask them what my "crime" is, they tell me that they, "due to security issues", can not share that information with me. What a bunch of BS!
Old 03-28-2011

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

come back nice and strong matey

have 10 stealths running while setting up another 10 then your be flying
Old 03-29-2011
Threadstarter  

What really pisses me off more than anything when it comes to paypal, is that they're behaving "civilized" and "courteous" when talking to them on the phone. They even had me believe that this was not a big issue, and that all I needed to do was to submit some documents to them, and the limitation on my account would be lifted. So here I spent a good amount of time drafting these documents, and sending them to paypal. And it didn't take them more than 10 hours to send me an email with the subject line reading "Your paypal appeal has been denied". And after having called them numerous times, you come to realize that they're behaving like programmed robots, saying the same things over and over again. And even though they're actual human beings, you get the feeling that you're dealing with an automated answering service. "We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you sir", "I completely understand how you feel sir", "Yes, I can see here sir that you never during the 12 years of having your paypal account have had any outstanding issues or problems with your account", "And we want you to know that we value your business sir" - BUT what they're actually saying all along is "you can go and screw yourself- Sir!!" It's been a kind of surreal and traumatic experience, which has led me to once again have a nightmare involving paypal last night! This time, I was in court, in a class action law suit, and I was crying my heart out, sobbingly exclaiming to the judge "I am no criminal! I haven't done anything wrong!" I guess the best thing to do, is to screw paypal and ebay, since they screw us! And with "Screw", I mean to create multiple stealth accounts.
Old 03-29-2011
Threadstarter  

Also: I don't know if anyone here has called ebay recently. But I have, and what I have discovered is that their so called "customer service" has become a real zoo. While talking to several different reps, I could hear people scream and laugh in the background. It was more like a daycare center than a customer service center. And the reps that I spoke to couldn't even speak correct English, and their communications skills were close to zero! I felt like I was talking to Chimpanzees who had learned to talk. IQ's=80's! And on top of it some of them are cocky as well! Realizing that I had to do with life of very low intelligence, I insisted on talking to a supervisor, and finally they put me through to one. And I couldn't help myself, but I told her that she should value and appreciate her job while she could, because no company - no matter how big of a giant they are - could ever survive in the long run, with this kind of track record of mistreating its support base.
Old 03-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

its a scam Ive seen on alot of dodgy sites and newspapers. You did do something naive, you allowed your ebay and paypal to be used for selling goods that were either obviously too hard to shift for their owners or the volume you ran thru the account was too high, a common risk issue. Did you not wonder why these people did not sell the items themselves? and what would happen if asked for proof of legitimacy. You may be honest but now you will have to create another user id, please read stealth before doing so.
Old 03-31-2011
Threadstarter  

Well as for the two products which were selling like crazy, the arrangement was that I would not send on the money to the suppliers until the customers had received their goods, and posted positive feedback. I deem that as a rather untypical arrangement for a scam. As for what legitimate reason a person could have to hire someone else to post for him/her on ebay: As a matter of fact, this a page on ebay's forums where this is a recommended way of doing business. Various legitimate reasons for this:

1. The ebay account holders who hires others to post their itmes, save time if it involves a substantial amount of products that need to be posted on a regular basis.

2. The person might have - like me - had their account suspended by ebay - and as we know a very large number of honest people with very good feedback history have had their accounts suspended by ebay. So in such a case, a potentially good solution to the problem could be to hire others to sell your stuff on ebay.

But surely I realize now the risks involved. But what I also have realized is that ebay will suspend people for the slightest little issue, and that would make me very wary as a power seller on ebay. I mean to know every night, as you're ready to turn in for the day, and lay down your head on the pillow, that you may wake up next morning finding out that you no longer have your ebay account, and that your paypal has been suspended - perhaps for good, as in my case. One must always look at each case individually, and one must be flexible and able to give people another chance if they deserve it. I haven't done anything criminal, and it doesn't take much investigation by ebay to reach such a conclusion - and God knows they have the money for it! Ebay and paypal can enjoy their monopoly for the moment - especially since there are millions internet-newbies being born around the world everyday. But the mistake they're doing, is the mistake that all people who become blinded by their arrogance make, and that is to not foresee that ultimately their mistreatment of people will come back and bite them in the ass one day sooner or later.
Old 03-31-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I have read your posts aspen and I do feel badly for you so what I say right now, I hope you don't misinterpret as arrogant or "asshole-like"....

1. You, I, and a lot of individual people = dust specks to eb ay and pa yp al - NO MATTER HOW MUCH WORK AND FEEDBACK WE BUILD. That being said, going stealth allows you to build new accounts and get business going in the event that an account goes down. Since you are perma suspended, this account is done - you can push and hope for the best but don't lose time and sleep over it.

2. Unless you know other people well, don't assume anything in the business worls and use your skills/resources to do things for other people.

3. Going stealth is the answer now. All the best - forum +/- guide will help.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aspen (04-01-2011)
Old 03-31-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I dont know if it was you OP, it was over 6 months ago, but another scandanavian forumer had a similar post and issue, with ebay stating it was a scam etc, maybe your country has been targeted, dont know, not seen it amongst UK section...

you can go back to your regular ebay activities, nothing risky, but unfortunately you will be stealth now, but its not necessaily that much worse situation.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 03-31-2011 at 11:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
aspen (04-01-2011)
Old 03-31-2011

Longevity: 85%

Aspen.... I've had that sick feeling in my stomach so many times waking up in the morning to find those emails from e bay/pa* pal. Take everyone Else's advice BUY THE Stealth Book and READ READ READ the forums here. Run with it and never look back. GOOD LUCK!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eye Candy Lingerie For This Useful Post:
Alexs (09-12-2011), aspen (04-01-2011), GreenBean (04-01-2011)
Old 03-31-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
I dont know if it was you OP, it was over 6 months ago, but another scandanavian forumer had a similar post and issue, with ebay stating it was a scam etc, maybe your country has been targeted, dont know, not seen it amongst UK section...

you can go back to your regular ebay activities, nothing risky, but unfortunately you will be stealth now, but its not necessaily that much worse situation.
There's a link to that thread in the opening post here. Lex took action and resolved the problem. No activity on that account since the matter was resolved.

aspen needs to take the next step. Walk away from ebay OR go stealth.
They are now in the ranks of mistreated by ebay. Choice is theirs
aspen (04-01-2011)
Old 04-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Thank you all for your advise! Yes, I will definitely look into going stealth. If ebay and paypal mistreat people, then naturally going stealth is a legitimate way to get back at them.