Non US AND UK Stealth and Paypal Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 02-15-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Non US AND UK Stealth and Paypal Account

Good day.
I haven suspended on ebay due to a buyers non-receipt complaint (buyer emailed me how happy and said thank you messages but they claimed non receipt on ebay) I had fedex tracking and receipt but I sold out of ebay at buyers request to meet better price. I made a mistake I know so ebay didn't consider our receipts or explanations.I had apologized for months to their customer service but I should not be exiled for life.

Now,for my understanding,ebay will not re-instate our account even months of calling ang emaling back and forth.

For a non,US and UK seller who wants to go on stealth account,how do you withdraw your funds from the stealth account into your countrys bank account?

Thank you for reading so far and will be grateful to hear from your advice,expirience.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-15-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Non US AND UK Stealth and Paypal Account

The best method is to obtain a US or UK bank account and withdraw straight to it.

I believe payoneer works too.

Some people use creative ways to cash out. Search the forum for more ideas.
Old 02-16-2016

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
The best method is to obtain a US or UK bank account and withdraw straight to it.

I believe payoneer works too.

Some people use creative ways to cash out. Search the forum for more ideas.
If you don't live in US or UK, it is very difficult to get a bank account there.

For payoneer you need to get paid into it. You cannot pay yourself from Paypal.

I am reading the forum, but still have to find a single good way. And it looks incredible to me, as this is the first basic step for any decent stealth chain (otherwise what would you use the stealth paypal account for if you cannot take the money out??)
Old 02-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your input.
At this time,I do not find any legal means to transfer funds from the new paypal to my country bank account,unless,I go to the states this spring break and make myself account.
I am reading the forum and the guidelines however,it very complicated for a non-native english speaker and not much computer skills.I actually tried to make another account with a VPN that changed my ip address,a few minutes after I logged in the message says I'm suspended.

Happy to find this forum,I believe not everyone who wants stealth accounts are bad.I will want more accounts to be able to list more and spread risk,no matter how you act in good faith customers might not.
Old 02-17-2016

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujiko View Post
Good day.
I haven suspended on ebay due to a buyers non-receipt complaint (buyer emailed me how happy and said thank you messages but they claimed non receipt on ebay) I had fedex tracking and receipt but I sold out of ebay at buyers request to meet better price. I made a mistake I know so ebay didn't consider our receipts or explanations.I had apologized for months to their customer service but I should not be exiled for life.

Now,for my understanding,ebay will not re-instate our account even months of calling ang emaling back and forth.

For a non,US and UK seller who wants to go on stealth account,how do you withdraw your funds from the stealth account into your countrys bank account?

Thank you for reading so far and will be grateful to hear from your advice,expirience.
Why cant you withdraw?. Attach bank account and you can withdraw, or VCC tho that requires more elaboration. Why do you need US bank account?. I plan also to sell on ebay.com, I will just go to the website, list and sell from my Spanish ebay account with Spanish bank account attached. Cant you do the same in your country?.
Old 02-19-2016
Threadstarter  

hello Chadisencoat,
Good for you,for me I will need a Paypal account to receive payment,after receiving payment from customers,I need to withdraw the funds from my stealth paypal to my bank account to pay my supplier etc. no VCC alternative from what I hear.

Goodluck to selling*-*)