I need help! Please read! Thank you! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-18-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
I think I need to go change pants... I laughed to hard.
I agree I laughed at this for at least 15 minutes straight my side hurts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-19-2009

Longevity: 89%

Dont Laugh , these are CYBER COPS/ATTORNEYS and what they say is true to a extent- you can be fined millions of dollars depending on how many offenses you have FEDERAL CRIME is a point sytem and they use this to get you to PLEA OUT ..Alot of majors companys are using them now as you can see on TABBERONE's website.. I ran into one who tried to get me to give them $7500 it must be a popular number lol , they represented a apparell company ..the cyper cops idiots bought 2 items from me claimed they were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ as they compared them to present style items ... the issue was they were deadstock from 1998 .I had the original case from 1998 with the inspector numbers return address from where the company was in 1998 and they said they still thought them to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but they would take $500 as these companys let the cyber cops determine if they are legit and they have no experience usually .. so i got my cousin / attorney involved and they left me alone .
I had another problem with a different company ,, I bought a apparrell lot my ignorance and i listed some items and the company vero'd them and than their attorney / cyber cops sent me a letter requesting $450 ..i had no proof of these items and didnt want to fight it so i just ignored the first letter sent last november and got another in january and nothing since . DO NOT CONTACT THEM !! Is what my attorney said and they will go away unless they think you are manufacturing or involved in heavy importing like the Nfl jersey guys that got busted in georgia last year or the one at the flea market in Florida before the super bowl who is loking at millions in fines alone . It cost them way too much in legal fees to try and get a couple hundread or few thousand dollars from someone who might be broke anyway but if you appear to be a big fish they will nail you.
There was a case here locally a few years back and the couple lost their house and truck as he had the items stored in both .. he sold a purse to a retired police officer on ebay who than reported it to the designer company numerous times as the cop sai dthe company ignored him at first .. they in return sent a company investigator down to follow the couple as they were selling alot on ebay - they than discovered they were also selling at a local flea market and went in for the kill and contacted the fbi and you know the rest .

Last edited by gibsonton; 03-19-2009 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-19-2009

No offense, I would just ignore the letter it's not worth it for them to pursue you, unless you continue to do the same thing. You are right the are looking at the big fish.
I've received a couple of these letters from VERO lawyers it goes something like. Pay $750 immediately , send us all your merchandise on hand, give us the name of the supplier etc.
My shredder ate all of them.
Old 03-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsonton View Post
Dont Laugh , these are CYBER COPS/ATTORNEYS and what they say is true to a extent- you can be fined millions of dollars depending on how many offenses you have FEDERAL CRIME is a point sytem and they use this to get you to PLEA OUT ..Alot of majors companys are using them now as you can see on TABBERONE's website.. I ran into one who tried to get me to give them $7500 it must be a popular number lol , they represented a apparell company ..the cyper cops idiots bought 2 items from me claimed they were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ as they compared them to present style items ... the issue was they were deadstock from 1998 .I had the original case from 1998 with the inspector numbers return address from where the company was in 1998 and they said they still thought them to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but they would take $500 as these companys let the cyber cops determine if they are legit and they have no experience usually .. so i got my cousin / attorney involved and they left me alone .
I had another problem with a different company ,, I bought a apparrell lot my ignorance and i listed some items and the company vero'd them and than their attorney / cyber cops sent me a letter requesting $450 ..i had no proof of these items and didnt want to fight it so i just ignored the first letter sent last november and got another in january and nothing since . DO NOT CONTACT THEM !! Is what my attorney said and they will go away unless they think you are manufacturing or involved in heavy importing like the Nfl jersey guys that got busted in georgia last year or the one at the flea market in Florida before the super bowl who is loking at millions in fines alone . It cost them way too much in legal fees to try and get a couple hundread or few thousand dollars from someone who might be broke anyway but if you appear to be a big fish they will nail you.
There was a case here locally a few years back and the couple lost their house and truck as he had the items stored in both .. he sold a purse to a retired police officer on ebay who than reported it to the designer company numerous times as the cop sai dthe company ignored him at first .. they in return sent a company investigator down to follow the couple as they were selling alot on ebay - they than discovered they were also selling at a local flea market and went in for the kill and contacted the fbi and you know the rest .
This is an informative post Thanks! They say the guy in Florida was barely making his flea market booth rent, yet they estimate his merchandise at 1.5 million that sucks.