Stealth Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-26-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Stealth Question

Hello All,


I just downloaded the Stealth Book, read over it, and it looks like it's pretty comprehensive on everything.

But, it did not answer one of my questions, and I have poked through this forum a bit, and haven't found the exact answer either.

Anyway, I used to sell on Ebay 4 or 5 yrs ago. Sold for a little over a year, had good metrics, and then they dropped me due to dropshipping/seller metrics.

Anyway, at the time didn't think much about it, just thought "oh well, other fish in the sea"

Then a few months ago, I decided to re ask for my selling privileges to be reinstated as it's been several years... got the ain't gonna happen email.

So, I have been thinking about a stealth account for a few months, and I thought "wth, let's give it a shot. I learned my lesson and no longer dropship, it should be fine."

So, the issue is that for my current business, I buy A LOT of supplies from Ebay, as some of my main suppliers are Ebay sellers. Several thousand dollars a month worth of "goods/supplies/parts" for my products that I manufacture/sell.

My original Paypal account never had any restrictions placed on it, and I have continued to use it to BUY off of Ebay.

My current PP account has all of my CCs linked to it that I use for my business BUYING.

So, my question...

Can I just set up my new eBay Seller Account using the Opera web brower and the VPN option w Opera, and then do by buying through my existing Ebay and linked PP account using Chrome?

So, basically, do my selling/listing through Opera and my buying through Chrome and keep the same PP account?

If not, then how do I set up a new selling account AND new PP account, and then link all of my BUYING CCs to the new PP account?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-26-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,141
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,854 Times in 3,344 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeAgain View Post
Hello All,


I just downloaded the Stealth Book, read over it, and it looks like it's pretty comprehensive on everything.

But, it did not answer one of my questions, and I have poked through this forum a bit, and haven't found the exact answer either.

Anyway, I used to sell on Ebay 4 or 5 yrs ago. Sold for a little over a year, had good metrics, and then they dropped me due to dropshipping/seller metrics.

Anyway, at the time didn't think much about it, just thought "oh well, other fish in the sea"

Then a few months ago, I decided to re ask for my selling privileges to be reinstated as it's been several years... got the ain't gonna happen email.

So, I have been thinking about a stealth account for a few months, and I thought "wth, let's give it a shot. I learned my lesson and no longer dropship, it should be fine."

So, the issue is that for my current business, I buy A LOT of supplies from Ebay, as some of my main suppliers are Ebay sellers. Several thousand dollars a month worth of "goods/supplies/parts" for my products that I manufacture/sell.

My original Paypal account never had any restrictions placed on it, and I have continued to use it to BUY off of Ebay.

My current PP account has all of my CCs linked to it that I use for my business BUYING.

So, my question...

Can I just set up my new eBay Seller Account using the Opera web brower and the VPN option w Opera, and then do by buying through my existing Ebay and linked PP account using Chrome?

So, basically, do my selling/listing through Opera and my buying through Chrome and keep the same PP account?

If not, then how do I set up a new selling account AND new PP account, and then link all of my BUYING CCs to the new PP account?
Your making it super complicated for yourself and it really just doesn't have to be that way.

1. You can make a new buying ebay account with a new PayPal with a P.O. Box address and it be good to go.

2. If you can, get new cards from your bank or whatever institution your using and have them send it to your P.O. Box and make that the new address for the cards. Not 100% sure if the bank will issue a new number on the card but I think it's possible.

3. Add the cards to PayPal, do your shopping.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-26-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Thanks for that..

You hit the nail on the head..

What if I don't get new card numbers? What if the bank gives me the same numbers, just a new expiration date/cvv?

I was wondering if I can just "unlink" them in PP, and then relink them in the new PP account?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-26-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,141
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,854 Times in 3,344 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeAgain View Post
What if I don't get new card numbers? What if the bank gives me the same numbers, just a new expiration date/cvv?
The card number is what can get you linked. I would try to get new card numbers if possible.

Quote:
I was wondering if I can just "unlink" them in PP, and then relink them in the new PP account?
Never tried it but that can get you linked very quickly, and all your work would be for nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-26-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Ok, so I guess I have a plan of attack.

Set up the PO Box.

Get the CC companies to send me new cards.

Once the cards come, make sure they are new numbers.

Once (or if) they are, use them for PP. If not, don't use those cards.

Then go buy a prepaid phone.

What is your opinion on the Opera browser and VPN option? Worth it, or better to just reset the modem or buy a new modem?

THEN set up everything..

I haven't looked at it, but it seems like all of that would have to be done anyway, even if I bought an already set up Stealth Account.

Last edited by MeAgain; 09-26-2017 at 05:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-26-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 63,068
Thanks: 4,903
Thanked 7,656 Times in 6,991 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Stealth Question

@MeAgain, you don't need the VPN if you are in the USA - so many standard options.

Resetting the modem works if you have dynamic IP provider.

Welcome to the forums
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-27-2017
psj's Avatar
psj psj is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth Question

So we have been doing stealth for just 3 months....

Opened new eBay account and got linked we used:

New user account
New ip address
New Paypal
New address

and it still linked to my old accounts how is this possible?!

Can Ebay link custom labels, Pictures that have been cleaned and descriptions of the product?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-27-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,141
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,854 Times in 3,344 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj View Post
So we have been doing stealth for just 3 months....

Opened new eBay account and got linked we used:

New user account
New ip address
New Paypal
New address

and it still linked to my old accounts how is this possible?!

Can Ebay link custom labels, Pictures that have been cleaned and descriptions of the product?
What did you use for CC?
Did you use a new bank or no bank yet?
What was the exact message you received?
What did you use for IP?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-27-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 753 Times in 580 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Yeah, so many ways to get linked, you barely got started with what you did...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-27-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 88
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth Question

get new PP with new CC
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-27-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Ok, so today I was running around and got EVERYTHING..

I got the TracPhone w a new number.
I got the PO Box
I got the bank to issue me a new CC number

So, I created the new user account, and reset my modem and got the new IP address.

Then, I set up a new gmail account.

I already had a business acct at the bank that wasn't linked to my previous PP account, so I was planning on using that for the new PP / EB stealth acct. (Already have the EIN and the corp set up )

So, I think I messed up, and I need some advice.

When setting up the PP business account. They asked for the last 4 of my SSN and my DOB.. I gave the real SSN but "adjusted" my DOB.

So, that's the first thing..

But the BIG ONE, that I need some advice on..

When I went to link to my bank account, I ACCIDENTALLY put in the bank account number of one of my previously linked accounts.

Then, like a dumbass, I put in the NEW / Correct bank account number as the 2nd link bank account.

So, now those 2 accounts are linked together..

But, my question is... can I just "not confirm" the deposits in the "wrong" account and just justify it as a typo, and then confirm the correct bank account?

Or do I now need to start at the top... and spend another $100 getting a new PO box and new phone number?

What do you think?

As a reminder, my previous PP account is in good standing, and I never had any issues w PP.

Let me know.

Last edited by MeAgain; 09-27-2017 at 11:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-27-2017
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,637
Thanks: 251
Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,319 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Stealth Question

I would definitely create more accounts and focus on those.

For this one that you made mistakes on I wouldn't risk it and cut my loses.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-28-2017
psj's Avatar
psj psj is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
What did you use for CC?
Did you use a new bank or no bank yet?
What was the exact message you received?
What did you use for IP?
I used a new bank which has never been used before.

I used a new VPN for IP which hasn't been used before.

The exact message is received was

MC113 Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-28-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,141
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,854 Times in 3,344 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj View Post
I used a new bank which has never been used before.

I used a new VPN for IP which hasn't been used before.

The exact message is received was

MC113 Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.
Which VPN?
What type of item did you sell?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-28-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 63,068
Thanks: 4,903
Thanked 7,656 Times in 6,991 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Free VPN service used?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-28-2017
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,637
Thanks: 251
Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,319 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Stealth Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj View Post
So we have been doing stealth for just 3 months....

Opened new eBay account and got linked we used:

New user account
New ip address
New Paypal
New address

and it still linked to my old accounts how is this possible?!

Can Ebay link custom labels, Pictures that have been cleaned and descriptions of the product?

DO yourself a favor and grab the stealth guide. You can click on one of the links in my signature below.

We don't know what you are doing honestly, but it's best to just read the guide and follow it fresh from the beginning.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stealth IP Set up Question - Cross Country Stealth notsosureaboutit Subscriber Discussions 9 09-30-2015 03:28 AM
Question on stealth disnetrz Paypal Limited 2 03-28-2014 04:18 PM
Question about stealth judgedrew Paypal Limited 4 05-05-2011 10:59 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts