Stealth account without new user account or proxy? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-27-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

I want to make a stealth account without using a new user account on my pc. Is this possible?

Also, I want to use this guide: https://www.wikihow.com/Acquire-a-New-IP-Address to get a new Ip. If I use both method 1 and 2, is this enough, or do I still need a proxy?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-27-2018
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,831 Times in 3,337 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Well....you can go 2 ways....
1. Portable Browsers for each account
2. VMWare
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2018
F10 F10 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Well....you can go 2 ways....
1. Portable Browsers for each account
2. VMWare
how do you use VMWare?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2018
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,614
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,350 Times in 1,146 Posts
Activity: 83%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Well yes, it's possible but why do you want to do it a different way? Logging in to a different account only takes seconds.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Well yes, it's possible but why do you want to do it a different way? Logging in to a different account only takes seconds.
I like to check it very frequently. Seconds add up.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-29-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

At the very least, does anyone know if I can avoid a proxy?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-29-2018
MU
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,210
Thanks: 450
Thanked 556 Times in 349 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

I personally don't have multiple user accounts and never had any issues, but I only have three eBay stores vs the nearly two dozen etsy shops I have so....your mileage may vary.

If you don't mind having user accounts and/or running software...do it. I have OCD and that shiz bothers me to have, it's organized but feels...messy and I don't like it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-29-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 750 Times in 578 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Sure, why not.

When you come back here with a problem, be sure to mention you had multiple EB's on one user account.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-29-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,593
Thanks: 4,752
Thanked 7,337 Times in 6,691 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-30-2018
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,831 Times in 3,337 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStateTraders View Post
At the very least, does anyone know if I can avoid a proxy?
Don't even know what your question means.....avoid a Proxy? a proxy isn't a rock on the road. Don't like a proxies.....use a VPN or something else.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-30-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Don't even know what your question means.....avoid a Proxy? a proxy isn't a rock on the road. Don't like a proxies.....use a VPN or something else.
To put it another way, if I never use my old ebay account again, and I change my ip, can ebay still link my accounts? (Assuming I did everything else needed for a stealth account.)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-30-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 750 Times in 578 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Well, you're talking about using multiple EB's on 1 user account, so I'm thinking you're going to get limited. Again.

Although some of the members have pointed out alternatives.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-30-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,593
Thanks: 4,752
Thanked 7,337 Times in 6,691 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStateTraders View Post
To put it another way, if I never use my old ebay account again, and I change my ip, can ebay still link my accounts? (Assuming I did everything else needed for a stealth account.)
It takes like 1 min to make a new user account - better to be safe.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-31-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Well, you're talking about using multiple EB's on 1 user account, so I'm thinking you're going to get limited. Again.

Although some of the members have pointed out alternatives.
I don't plan on that. I have no reason to access my old ebay account ever again.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-31-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
It takes like 1 min to make a new user account - better to be safe.
At this point, I figure I have to do that. Now I just wanna figure out if changing my ip will prevent linking. I'd rather not pay for a proxy or VPN.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-31-2018
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,831 Times in 3,337 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStateTraders View Post
At this point, I figure I have to do that. Now I just wanna figure out if changing my ip will prevent linking. I'd rather not pay for a proxy or VPN.
Ok, how many stealth accounts do you plan to actually run at the same time? you keep bringing up Proxies or VPN's......no one said you had to use either. There's other methods such as
1. Phone Tethering
2. Mifi
3. Switching your Home IP
4. Even Dialup
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-31-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Ok, how many stealth accounts do you plan to actually run at the same time? you keep bringing up Proxies or VPN's......no one said you had to use either. There's other methods such as
1. Phone Tethering
2. Mifi
3. Switching your Home IP
4. Even Dialup
Just one. I just have read several guides saying I need a proxy.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-31-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 750 Times in 578 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Mmmm, okay.

MM78's advice is the best around. You can take it or not.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
ainaifeoluwa (04-10-2018), MM78 (01-31-2018)
  #19  
Old 01-31-2018
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,831 Times in 3,337 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStateTraders View Post
Just one. I just have read several guides saying I need a proxy.
Alright, now we're getting somewhere. The reason some people/guides recommend a Proxy or VPN is because of convenience. With a Proxy or VPN there is no need to track IP's, or have to change IP's WHEN using multiple Accounts. Most if not just about everyone on this forum has more than 4-5 accounts working at the same time.

You can see how constantly changing IP's, Logging IP's can become tedious.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-31-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Alright, now we're getting somewhere. The reason some people/guides recommend a Proxy or VPN is because of convenience. With a Proxy or VPN there is no need to track IP's, or have to change IP's WHEN using multiple Accounts. Most if not just about everyone on this forum has more than 4-5 accounts working at the same time.

You can see how constantly changing IP's, Logging IP's can become tedious.
So, what do you recommend I do and how do I do it?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-31-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,593
Thanks: 4,752
Thanked 7,337 Times in 6,691 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Stealth account without new user account or proxy?

See post #16 by MM78?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
second user for Amazon stealth account Hallow Amazon Tracking 7 12-10-2018 10:43 AM
Ebay Stealth Account Proxy ithelps eBay Discussion! 11 09-05-2015 02:41 AM
New Windows User Account OR New PC For a Stealth Paypal ? moustafa eBay Tracking 24 05-01-2011 07:52 AM
Stealth Account + New Windows User Account: Cookies? Hottest_eBay_Goddess Subscriber Discussions 3 08-24-2009 12:05 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts