New Windows User Account OR New PC For a Stealth Paypal ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default New Windows User Account OR New PC For a Stealth Paypal ?

Hello,

I'd like to ask you which do you think is better; Creating a new windows user account in the same PC that you used to have your old PP account and use the new windows user account to access the stealth Paypal account (Providing that the Ebay account is only one "REAL ONE" not Stealth )

OR

Accessing the stealth Paypal account from another PC ?

For each case, please tell me the procedure that must be done to be safe while using the stealth PP account and be able to sell/buy on ebay normally.

whether to link the stealth paypal to the real ebay or not, how to keep your old pp safe and not limited...etc

Looking forward for your replies.

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2011

:D
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

xxxx
Old 04-30-2011

LOL - you slay me!! .
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

hey, whats up?
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

What's up is you asked basically the same question in your thread about using a stealth paypal.

In that thread I asked what your plans are. Go to that thread to answer
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

i answered it already before you make that reply here.

and actually, my questions here are totally different than my questions in the other thread.

here i am asking about the security.

whether to use a new windows user account on the same pc that is used for creating an old pp account OR to use another external PC?

Read the topic well again.
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

I'd like to ask you which do you think is better; Creating a new windows user account in the same PC that you used to have your old PP account and use the new windows user account to access the stealth Paypal account (Providing that the Ebay account is only one "REAL ONE" not Stealth )

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ucts-ebay.html

What part of NOT being able to use that ebay and an new stealth paypal do you not understand?

Since I think this will not work I can not tell you lies.

Users here have tried to do that and lost the new account.

IF I ask you do something just do it. I considered it required that you explain in that thread what you are doing.
Good Day
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

I don't do what you ask me.

You didn't tell me any advice till now!

what you say in your replies is really off topic because i ask about creating a stealth paypal and your replies mean that its a bad idea to make stealth paypal!

How come do you think so while you reply other members encouraging them to open new stealth accounts?!! STRANGE
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

No it means you do not understand what I say. You do not understand because you are determined to do something that will fail.

Once more AND my last time so read carefully.

You can make a stealth paypal account. Nowhere have I said that it is not possible to do.

What you can not do is use that stealth paypal with the real ebay account. You said that the 'old paypal had gone' so you want a new stealth paypal to use. That will not work.

Please tell me you understand now
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

I understand you.

so what is the solution?

you are right that the old paypal had gone while the old real Ebay is working well.

So what have to be done in order to continue in business?
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

as GB said you need to forget about BOTH your old ebay and paypal accounts.

You need to start a fresh, start new again with new paypal AND ebay accounts in stealth details following all the stealth steps not to get linked back laid out in the stealth guide for easy reading and in the forum.

DO NOT attempt to link a new paypal account to that old ebay account previously linked to a suspended paypal account or you will be SHUT DOWN AGAIN
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

I think its hard to build a new Ebay account to be like mine!
it took me over 5 years of work, gained good feedbacks, became a top rated seller since 2009 till now!

Also, to make it clearer the old paypal isn't suspended, its working but it can only recieve money and limited for sending money which is why i am in need of creating a new stealth paypal to continue my business.

willing to hear your opinion after you get to know the issue well now.
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

do you not think that we all had accounts in this forum with thousands of feedback? I had one with over 10,000 so I was not best please my self either but you have to dust yourself off and play their game!

Can you not lift the limit for sending money?
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

What i say is that i established a very good business with my ebay account and have a big list of subscribers who constantly buy from me from time to time - they are alone (without new customers) make me a very good monthly income, that all made me a top rated seller for 3 years.. and if i lose this account so i will lose all my customers, lose the established business and take another 5 years to reach what i am in today!!

Unfortunately, i can't lift that limit, you know,, i can keep selling and recieving funds to my old paypal but since sending is limited so the big problem that will arise is how to pay the monthly ebay fees while sending is limited!

Also, i used my ebay to buy products monthly so this won't be able to occurr since sending money is limited.

All these problems are due to paypal - thats why i was thinking about a new stealth paypal to link it to my real ebay and then continue my business without affecting my ebay nor my monthly income.

what do you think?
Old 04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafa View Post
What i say is that i established a very good business with my ebay account and have a big list of subscribers who constantly buy from me from time to time - they are alone (without new customers) make me a very good monthly income, that all made me a top rated seller for 3 years.. and if i lose this account so i will lose all my customers, lose the established business and take another 5 years to reach what i am in today!!

Unfortunately, i can't lift that limit, you know,, i can keep selling and recieving funds to my old paypal but since sending is limited so the big problem that will arise is how to pay the monthly ebay fees while sending is limited!

Also, i used my ebay to buy products monthly so this won't be able to occurr since sending money is limited.

All these problems are due to paypal - thats why i was thinking about a new stealth paypal to link it to my real ebay and then continue my business without affecting my ebay nor my monthly income.

what do you think?
Listen hon - it aint going to happen. Salvage what you can from your business, harvest email addresses, get mail shots ready, send out flyers but accept that your business as you knew it is toast.

You cannot add a new paypal to it therefore EB will not let you trade. - it's finished - it's over - it's done and dusted.

Sorry - I don't know any other ways to tell you.

Time to listen to what has already been told to you and to move on - don't let what might have been screw you up for the future - MOVE ON (sorry about the caps GB!) .
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

granny (sounds odd saying that) haha...is right!

You cannot just add a new paypal as simply as that.

sorry dont work miracles here...its your choice whether you take the advice given to you.
Old 04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakemoney View Post
granny (sounds odd saying that) haha...is right!
I'm reporting you to my grand-daughter - she loves her Granny and you could be in deep poo ....
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
Listen hon - it aint going to happen. Salvage what you can from your business, harvest email addresses, get mail shots ready, send out flyers but accept that your business as you knew it is toast.

You cannot add a new paypal to it therefore EB will not let you trade. - it's finished - it's over - it's done and dusted.

Sorry - I don't know any other ways to tell you.

Time to listen to what has already been told to you and to move on - don't let what might have been screw you up for the future - MOVE ON (sorry about the caps GB!) .
I can't harvest anything from that account.

Why is it finished while i said that the paypal linked to it isn't suspended and is still working?

I have just unlinked it so my ebay now ISN'T linked to any paypal account..

and Even if i forget about my current ebay and start creating new ebay and a new paypal (both stealth) so how can i recieve the products that i need to buy from ebay while i must add the same shipping address in paypal as the one listed in my current paypal?!

Wouldn't that be considered as a duplicate account and get it suspended?

If not, then how will i recieve the products?
Old 04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafa View Post
I can't harvest anything from that account.

Why is it finished while i said that the paypal linked to it isn't suspended and is still working?

I have just unlinked it so my ebay now ISN'T linked to any paypal account..

and Even if i forget about my current ebay and start creating new ebay and a new paypal (both stealth) so how can i recieve the products that i need to buy from ebay while i must add the same shipping address in paypal as the one listed in my current paypal?!

Wouldn't that be considered as a duplicate account and get it suspended?

If not, then how will i recieve the products?
Moustafe - Get the stealth guide - you are not listening to what you are being told - perhaps if you read it you might but the good people on this forum do not appreciate repeating themselves if you wont listen - get the stealth guide. . .
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
Moustafe - Get the stealth guide - you are not listening to what you are being told - perhaps if you read it you might but the good people on this forum do not appreciate repeating themselves if you wont listen - get the Stealth Guide. . .
I am already listening to all of you but i didn't find a working idea.

what i got from your posts is that i must forget all my accounts and create stealth ebay/paypal.

Okay, after i make that so how will i get the products to my home while its the same shipping address that is listed in my old paypal?!

wouldn't paypal catch that and know that its a very easy duplicate account and suspend it?!
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

theres so much to going stealth that your just not getting to grips with and is far too much to discuss in this post.

Please listen to our advice and get the Stealth Guide.
Closed Thread