Has anyone beat an MC011? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-08-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Exclamation Has anyone beat an MC011?

hey what's up everyone just recently got a stealth account and it was running very well. I did 8k in sales in my first month... probably my main problem I sold items too quickly I was trying to get my account up to 30-40k a month as fast as possible and build out others.

After my first month I got hit with an mc011, right now they are asking for proof of delivery which I am handling at this time, however with that being said I had 100% tracking,I had one person open a case stating the item was not delivered which was true, we reached out and told them the item would be late due to "weather" and then ebay said we had until the 10th to update tracking,

we used a generated tracking number first, to send to the buyer to show that the item would be late. after the case was opened we told the buyer the item would be late, after ebay said we had until the 10th to update the tracking so we refunded the buyer and sided with them, it was the only case opened on us but right after that we got hit with an mc011.

My question is how likely is it to beat this case and has anyone beat an mc011, I know the next step is going to be to upload invoices for the items, I'm planning on creating altered ones. we source from retailers. Any help would be great thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-08-2019

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Has anyone beat an MC011?

I too got hit with an MC011 on the fifth, today is the eighth. I am in the works of setting up several long term stealth accounts.

Even going through the channels to get a proper LLC established so I can get issued an EIN and fully verify my stealth paypal, before I get started selling on the account.

There's a few hurdles, which are being handled: residential ips (perhaps dynamic lte hotspot), mobile tracphones?, Credit card(s) (gift card method?) and then bank account that does not verify the name of deposits from paypal.

So I have a long way to go might as well have just made the account(s) myself.

As for you, I would say ditch the account, and screw the invoice (if you can) after i got MC011 i still have to pay eBay $1300 for my banned account for the month of november...
The Following User Says Thank You to XeBrandon For This Useful Post:
deadclock (12-08-2019)
Old 12-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeBrandon View Post
I too got hit with an MC011 on the fifth, today is the eighth. I am in the works of setting up several long term stealth accounts.

Even going through the channels to get a proper LLC established so I can get issued an EIN and fully verify my stealth paypal, before I get started selling on the account.

There's a few hurdles, which are being handled: residential ips (perhaps dynamic lte hotspot), mobile tracphones?, Credit card(s) (gift card method?) and then bank account that does not verify the name of deposits from paypal.

So I have a long way to go might as well have just made the account(s) myself.

As for you, I would say ditch the account, and screw the invoice (if you can) after i got MC011 i still have to pay eBay $1300 for my banned account for the month of november...

Hey thanks for replying man, so basically what I did was I bought an account and it worked great I won't drop the source here because I messed it up, however with that being said if you buy an account you can bypass a lot of that except the ein part for PayPal. I am willing to ditch the account but I have 2k locked up in PayPal, they have slowly been clearing them after the tracking info goes through so im not 100% worried about that.

I am really curious on if anyone has beat the mc011s though I would rather beat these then keep dealing with them.
Old 12-08-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadclock View Post
Hey thanks for replying man, so basically what I did was I bought an account and it worked great I won't drop the source here because I messed it up, however with that being said if you buy an account you can bypass a lot of that except the ein part for PayPal. I am willing to ditch the account but I have 2k locked up in PayPal, they have slowly been clearing them after the tracking info goes through so im not 100% worried about that.

I am really curious on if anyone has beat the mc011s though I would rather beat these then keep dealing with them.
well from what I've came to understand (this past week) is that sure it is possible to beat the MC011 but it will takes months, unless you submit all of documentation in one email, then call them up and harass them, MC011 Means they dont like what you are doing and get lost. They will act like they did not receive the documents so you may have to email them several times.

If you go the route they want you to (by waiting for all packages to be delivered then replying to the email) the whole process would take ages, verifying one thing at a time, it would be never ending until finally they would permanently restrict your account. Most sellers dont ever deal with MC011, if you are set on trying to salvage this account, I would start with getting proper (forged) documentation, (forged bill of sales) (⊗⊗⊗⊗ ids) etc just everything they would possibly ask for. The best thing would be to call them up on the phone if you have access to the phone number the account was created with. Or you could even spoof your caller ID to that number if you really wanted to. But most ebay representatives can not and will not do anything about MC011 they will leave it up to the automated month long email fling just to get permanently restricted.

since your paypal account is safe, i would just let all the transactions clear, unlink paypal from ebay, change automated invoice payment option to VCC/gift card and restart, screw ebay. I want to run and gun for a month and ditch the account and let them eat the invoice, but too bad it takes months just to build an account up to this trust..... even when i put all my pride and energy into the account it still gets banned so I wonder what happens now

But in all seriousness, if all of your orders are delivered and you want to move along with the appeal, I could help you with that if you PM me. But it would be a long process, I'm probably not even gonna bother with mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to XeBrandon For This Useful Post:
deadclock (12-09-2019)
Old 12-09-2019

Longevity: 31%

the mc011 did not come related to the case most likley. i had many mc011 and very often thre was never an case open. i even had once mc011 after not selling anything for 2 weeks.

if you had 8k in sales just do not pay the 800 fees and make a new acc
The Following User Says Thank You to burbur For This Useful Post:
deadclock (12-09-2019)
Old 12-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
the mc011 did not come related to the case most likley. i had many mc011 and very often thre was never an case open. i even had once mc011 after not selling anything for 2 weeks.

if you had 8k in sales just do not pay the 800 fees and make a new acc
I understand that the only problem I am having is that they are becoming more and more consistent on my accounts and I want to either learn how to beat them completely instead of constantly opening new accounts. This account I should have took slower I will on the next one but I’m not sure what triggered the mc011 and I’m trying to learn how to beat them so if it does happen again I can get past it.
Old 12-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosguy View Post
this is a stupid question for expert
Nice productive comment.
Old 12-09-2019

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadclock View Post
I understand that the only problem I am having is that they are becoming more and more consistent on my accounts and I want to either learn how to beat them completely instead of constantly opening new accounts. This account I should have took slower I will on the next one but I’m not sure what triggered the mc011 and I’m trying to learn how to beat them so if it does happen again I can get past it.
This is completly random. I have accs running for a half year with a constant amount of sales. not increasing anything and at one day i get a ranodm mc011. very little cases open (maybe 1 or 2), i think that's normal if you sell 10-20 items daily and no negative feedback and at one day i just get a random mc011 with 500+ feedback.

What i can recomend is to pay the fees on the last possible day to not have to pay them when mc011 hit and build up small accounts while you have good accs running.

Sometims I get mc011 straight after negative feedback (even if i am still over 99%), sometimes after someone opens a case, sometimes just for nothing and weirdest thing was i got mc011 after not selling for 2 weeks (noone opened a case or anything).

But to try to appeal it you would need real documents i think and good invoices
The Following User Says Thank You to burbur For This Useful Post:
deadclock (12-09-2019)
Old 12-10-2019

Longevity: 49%

Today I got a MC011, I'll upload docs for a fix (potentially)
The Following User Says Thank You to robjobs For This Useful Post:
deadclock (12-10-2019)
Old 12-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLK View Post
I’ve had my real account with a long purchase history cleared of MC011 mid 2019.
that's great to hear! i was using retailers to dropship, (it's just the business model i am most familiar with at this time) and im trying to learn how to beat mc011s so that in the future if my accounts continue to get hit with them i will be able to get around this roadblock. Can you give some insight into what they asked of you and how you over came this?

Right now they are requesting tracking which is a two way street for me, i have been able to use the tracking information from sources to "substitute" for the real tracking right now that are scannable, however with that being said i have to go back and include the right tracking, the only reason i use this method right now is sometimes suppliers take forever to ship out items and or there were delays in the orders.

Another issue is going to be adding receipts, this will be the hardest part that im most unsure of how to deal with.
Old 12-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
This is completly random. I have accs running for a half year with a constant amount of sales. not increasing anything and at one day i get a ranodm mc011. very little cases open (maybe 1 or 2), i think that's normal if you sell 10-20 items daily and no negative feedback and at one day i just get a random mc011 with 500+ feedback.

What i can recomend is to pay the fees on the last possible day to not have to pay them when mc011 hit and build up small accounts while you have good accs running.

Sometims I get mc011 straight after negative feedback (even if i am still over 99%), sometimes after someone opens a case, sometimes just for nothing and weirdest thing was i got mc011 after not selling for 2 weeks (noone opened a case or anything).

But to try to appeal it you would need real documents i think and good invoices
thank you i started another eBay Stealth account recently and will try to move forward on that one and try to appeal this one, im just looking for ways to overcome the mc011 and overturn it, they seem to be appearing more and more often now a days.
Old 12-17-2019

I got hit with this too. eBay loved me. Always increasing my selling limits without me requesting them.

Then I come down with the stomach flu and was in the hospital feeling awful for about a week. Once I get better I realize oh no... I never trained my employees on eBay since its been my little side project for the last month or so and I don't want any mishaps.

So eBay emails me and says they'll reinstate me once all buyer claims are settled.I contacted all buyers and offered a refund, or the item. And if they choose the item it would inculde extra accessories and a partial refund concession. This is how we do business. ]]\

Then I get an email requesting docs. I upload my license, passport. bank statement, and about 4 invoices. All informatio matches except on the registration I added STE 2.

I called up and they rattled off a list of 5 or so linked accounts and said thats why. Anything I can do about this? The account has sales. FB, age, ect.
Old 12-17-2019

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstranger707 View Post
I got hit with this too. eBay loved me. Always increasing my selling limits without me requesting them.

Then I come down with the stomach flu and was in the hospital feeling awful for about a week. Once I get better I realize oh no... I never trained my employees on eBay since its been my little side project for the last month or so and I don't want any mishaps.

So eBay emails me and says they'll reinstate me once all buyer claims are settled.I contacted all buyers and offered a refund, or the item. And if they choose the item it would inculde extra accessories and a partial refund concession. This is how we do business. ]]\

Then I get an email requesting docs. I upload my license, passport. bank statement, and about 4 invoices. All informatio matches except on the registration I added STE 2.

I called up and they rattled off a list of 5 or so linked accounts and said thats why. Anything I can do about this? The account has sales. FB, age, ect.
If the accounts are linked then i would start over
Old 12-17-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjobs View Post
If the accounts are linked then i would start over
Just did, same info and got 5000/500000 limits, strange.
Old 12-17-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Congrats
Old 12-17-2019

Quote:
You opened a new account and was greeted with that limit?
Old 12-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipeBanana View Post
You opened a new account and was greeted with that limit?
that is really good if he did, on my main account before I got hit with an mc011 I had those kind of limits on new stealth accounts when I get mc011 I am having issues.
Old 12-17-2019

Quote:
just wanna ask about the country u opened the acc in ?? the acc that came with 5000limit
thanks