eBay Suspensions and the ancillary effects - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-15-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default eBay Suspensions and the ancillary effects

Confusing title to something I hope is not a confusing question.

So I was suspended indefinitely. I had a balance remaining of $654.00 owed to ebay for fee's. I saw the suspension coming as I fudged up and mixed crap up causing a connection But with that I cleaned out the bank account fully leaving ebay empty handed when trying to withdraw funds before telling me of my suspension, those F-ers.

Here's my question, This was a selling account and a very minimal buying account. As such I have 6 orders lets say of small to moderate value that still could go out. This can be done as I could upload tracking to paypal which is not effected yet. Question 1, Would I get paid by paypal or would Ebay eat this?

Now the second, As I previously said I bought some here as well. I just so happened to have some items of a little more moderate value that I was getting ready to ship back for refund due to reasons of basically not accurate listings. Would this become an issue now where as Ebay would not allow the funds to be distributed to me once returned to seller?

The returns and sales of the items would bring me a net of around $750. The wash doesn't work out so well that I'd want to do this unless ebay allows the transaction to pass as normal.

Before I'm flamed off the forums I thought 12 times how stupid the idea of this is. But couldn't help asking knowing that if I didn't and the miracle would be there I'd want to shoot myself later. So this is the Hail Mary hope but I feel I know damn well the answer and wasted all our time asking here.

Last edited by Dawged; 01-15-2020 at 06:26 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-15-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: eBay Suspensions and the ancillary effects

The returns were approved already and shipping labels printed. I was literally walking out the door to drop them off at USPS when I realized what I had done.
Old 01-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

If pp is still active (not limited), eb would likely reached into pp for the funds - if not there, pp will likely reach into your bank account. What happens from there will depend on if you have funds in the bank account and if you overdraft protection....e.g. your bank account could likely go negative...
Old 01-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Ive already revoked all authorization from my bank both verbally and electronically via email for both paypal and ebay. So theres no way for them to go that route. If for reason it slips through my bank willreverse it on account of this.

That part i’m not al\t all concerned about. I’m wondering if i go through with the returns and shipments who actually tramsmits what first? On the shipments I think I may be alright with assuming paypal doesnt take position with ebay on this. The returns I believe I may also handle through paypal.... I’m going to give it another day and if paypal still going good I may cherry pick some of the less damaging things and see wht happens.
Old 01-16-2020

Longevity: 53%

Wow thank God I do no business with you, a perfect description of a scammer! When I got (get) banned I always ship out the items paid for and dutifully await my 180 days to get my money. I even pay those F**kers at Ebay fees. I guess there is NO HONOR among thieves. LOL
Old 01-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
Wow thank God I do no business with you, a perfect description of a scammer! When I got (get) banned I always ship out the items paid for and dutifully await my 180 days to get my money. I even pay those F**kers at Ebay fees. I guess there is NO HONOR among thieves. LOL
The people that bought stuff from me will not get screwed. If that is a chance let me hear it? I'd send them out in a minute. As for eBay, you and I have different position on them apparently. I have absolutely no problem putting the screws to them. I have a long, very long list of reasons why.
Old 01-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Since it appears I'm not getting any additional responses I'll redirect back to this comment that way I wanted to but held my tongue.

Scammer and a thief huh. All past BS aside I wont even get into that as its unnecessary. Obviously you haven't been around the block enough to understand being with eBay for any length of time and there is no amount of payback that makes a seller remotely even let alone a scammer FFS. But I'll digress all that horse**** and just keep it on this particular run in. Where as eBay suspension from a link to a previous account that's been suspended.

eBay's response to this was close all my sales, cancel all my pending returns (I had two that I was still awaiting seller response) Which screwed me, Immediately gave back funds to buyers that noticed I was suspended and placed claim and for the mother of all f-U's they immediately called in my future debt which was not owed until almost another 30 days.

Now let me understand your positions here. Which correct me if i'm wrong but that I should kick my heels together with a smile and thank them while deep down feel good about myself that I have paid my good o' debt???

No thank you! I've been around eBay long enough to know what they were going to do and I didn't let them f me over, period! Whether I pay it down the line is a matter of another topic as you have labeled me a scammer and thief without any consideration of this.

Final word of recommendation is, if you conduct yourself like eBay as you've sided clearly with here. I may go along because there's no better choice but you can bet your ass that when the moment struck I certainly will have not forgotten that you've been screwing me for years. then based on your preferred recommended action I'm assuming you would pleasantly thank me while I'm pushing your car over the cliff.

You got one thing right, I'd also highly recommend you never to get near me in business!
Old 01-18-2020

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawged View Post
Since it appears I'm not getting any additional responses I'll redirect back to this comment that way I wanted to but held my tongue.

Scammer and a thief huh. All past BS aside I wont even get into that as its unnecessary. Obviously you haven't been around the block enough to understand being with eBay for any length of time and there is no amount of payback that makes a seller remotely even let alone a scammer FFS. But I'll digress all that horse**** and just keep it on this particular run in. Where as eBay suspension from a link to a previous account that's been suspended.

eBay's response to this was close all my sales, cancel all my pending returns (I had two that I was still awaiting seller response) Which screwed me, Immediately gave back funds to buyers that noticed I was suspended and placed claim and for the mother of all f-U's they immediately called in my future debt which was not owed until almost another 30 days.

Now let me understand your positions here. Which correct me if i'm wrong but that I should kick my heels together with a smile and thank them while deep down feel good about myself that I have paid my good o' debt???

No thank you! I've been around eBay long enough to know what they were going to do and I didn't let them f me over, period! Whether I pay it down the line is a matter of another topic as you have labeled me a scammer and thief without any consideration of this.

Final word of recommendation is, if you conduct yourself like eBay as you've sided clearly with here. I may go along because there's no better choice but you can bet your ass that when the moment struck I certainly will have not forgotten that you've been screwing me for years. then based on your preferred recommended action I'm assuming you would pleasantly thank me while I'm pushing your car over the cliff.

You got one thing right, I'd also highly recommend you never to get near me in business!
Typical response from someone who has little honor. If Ebay is so bad why don't you open your own store, pay thousands of dollars a month in rental fees, etc. etc. I don't care for eBay at all, but over the last 4 years have made 250K+ and I have been doing it once a week for fun. But I do pay my debts, I guess being raised in Louisiana we have different values.
Old 01-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Typical response from someone who has little honor. If Ebay is so bad why don't you open your own store, pay thousands of dollars a month in rental fees, etc. etc. I don't care for eBay at all, but over the last 4 years have made 250K+ and I have been doing it once a week for fun. But I do pay my debts, I guess being raised in Louisiana we have different values.
Where its also apparently difficult to read and comprehend at the same time.
Old 01-19-2020

Longevity: 39%

If your eBay and paypal are frozen for sure I wouldn't ship the items out. Keep your stuff. But definitely you must contact these buyers and explain the situation to them. Ask them to dispute and let paypal or ebay pay for it. You have the item, you want to sell it but Paypal won't give you the money. Most people understand this.
Old 01-19-2020

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

that $654 you owe Ebay,has Ebay tried to debit your Paypal account yet? or is it just shown in your Ebay seller account?