All accounts are being suspended - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2020
Banned
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Re: All accounts are being suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckev26 View Post
In the US it was hard (than UK) to create accounts several months ago, now it's even harder, what worked before won't work now,
try registering a UK account then sell an item, then change registration account details to USA, change billing currency etc.

Just an thought, i have no idea if it will work
That's a fantastic idea. I never thought of that. I'll try it and report back.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-18-2020

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 90%

if you made 0 contribution of topic you can just shut up. we are discussing a known problem that the old stealth method does not work well nowadays. If you are having success as you claimed and would offer no help or no suggestion on the account creation process, you can just walk off nobody wants to hear your moral lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
If I come off condescending is because you state that you have 10 years experience in stealthing, yet you cannot make an account while others here (including myself) are having success. We share useful information to help you, yet your childishness is getting in your way.
Keep on believing that it's Ebay's and everybody else's fault that your accounts don't work...it can't possibly be anything to do with your setup.
I'm no psychic, but I'd bet the farm on a prediction that your accounts will ALWAYS get suspended until the end of time, or until you stop your nonsense and just get a job at McDonald's or wherever else you qualify for.
Best of luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to haohigh For This Useful Post:
fingerblast (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckev26 View Post
In the US it was hard (than UK) to create accounts several months ago, now it's even harder, what worked before won't work now,
try registering a UK account then sell an item, then change registration account details to USA, change billing currency etc.

Just an thought, i have no idea if it will work
I recall someone from HK tried,he has to open a new US account,cant just change his HK account.
Old 01-18-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerblast View Post
Yeah, except the stealth guide that I'm paying a monthly fee for is OBSOLETE. That's my gripe here. I'm aware that it's me that needs to find a solution. Thanks for another condescending and pointless reply.
It's not obsolete, stop being rude and negative.

Just because you're having problems doesn't mean you have the right to bring others down. Looking at previous PMs with you you have a pattern of blaming others and being rude so I'm not expecting that to change. Just do it on your own time as it's not useful here.
Old 01-18-2020
Banned
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
It's not obsolete, stop being rude and negative.

Just because you're having problems doesn't mean you have the right to bring others down. Looking at previous PMs with you you have a pattern of blaming others and being rude so I'm not expecting that to change. Just do it on your own time as it's not useful here.
Sorry, clearly it is obsolete when numerous people including myself are unable to create accounts anymore using your method. Who have I blamed here? I've been attacked for expressing my views and that's not going to be tolerated. I'm not going to be charged for something that doesn't work. I'm simply trying to get honest, real answers here. Sorry that you can't handle it.
Old 01-18-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerblast View Post
Sorry, clearly it is obsolete when numerous people including myself are unable to create accounts anymore using your method. Who have I blamed here? I've been attacked for expressing my views and that's not going to be tolerated. I'm not going to be charged for something that doesn't work. I'm simply trying to get honest, real answers here. Sorry that you can't handle it.
PM sent .