all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM) - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I don't know where that came from but it's entirely untrue.

Go brows the main ebay forums, there is virtually no mention of accounts being suspended. Do you want to know why....because it's not happening!

The noobs on this forums looking to make a quick buck with their often comical account creation processes are easy fodder for the AI bots and in no way reflect reality.

Putting it simplistically, 10 million people become eligible to open an ebay account today and ebay want them to replace those falling off the other end.
Yeas their is a rason as ebay's system check the data with transunion so the legit account with their addresses all match up and no red flag but even with legit info with different address etc also cause this issue.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Accounts getting suspended on first liting happen for 1 of 3 simple reasons.

Not usign the right type of IP
Listing on a brand new account
List a daft first item

It has diddly-squat to do with credit checks or transunion searches.
Old 04-20-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

I agree with the above post.

Not all account get suspended on first listing and not all accounts have to call in.
Imagine the load on phone support if they require this to happen all the time.

It's impossible
Old 04-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerwinner900 View Post
It is true that all new seller accounts I've seen are suspended automatically upon listing the first item. This may not occur if you age the account properly. However, eBay has been doing this for years with new accounts, but now it seems to be every new one. The best way to work around the suspension is contact eBay through a written form (chat, email, Twitter, Facebook) and just go through the motions with whatever they ask you. Typically, they ask for suppliers and invoices; these can be ⊗⊗⊗⊗d, obviously, if it is an issue.

You need to have a paper trail because eBay regularly violates its own rules. If you can show proof of this, you can appeal via email to higher ups that will normally unsuspend your account. This is just my experience; I don't think this type of ban has anything to do with identifying factors such as IP, etc. I think it's pretty much all new seller accounts.
You're trying to tell people on this forum who successfully create accounts every day. If you want to ignore us and believe that then fine, we're not going to go out of our way to try to convince you.
Old 04-26-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%

Good luck I say lol as it looks a hard job to do it all correctly as I keep getting banned etc
Old 04-27-2020

Longevity: 47%

Hi Everybody ,
Will add my experience and will make some different light of all this !
I had about 5 ebay accounts about 150-220 98,8-100% positive feedback
( few scammers and few customers that asked that if the buy item for 50$ and that coast 800$ - must bee guaranteed original) Those account s are about 2 years old accounts .
No problems no worries one suspension 3 months ago for 3 days ...
So for 2 days all those accounts...Gone and I did the same think as last month like
the month before etc...
It's True I'am selling Vero items - clothes but no worries with customers and can imagine that there is some competitors that can make problems but - what I didn't say is that 2 of those 5 accounts didn't lest the week before this happen.
For 2-3 days they were suspended .
Than have about 20 different account about a 3 to 8 months - same thing suspended .
So I realised that something NEW IS COMING - some NEW Policy or Arm
Like a normal man that THINK I just try to search Gucci or Fendi t-shirt and before there were about 12 000 results ( did it before) now in France there is 600 and from those 600 about 10 is with auction and all the rest is buy it now AND THIS IS NOT NORMAL ....SO MAY BE THERE IS NOT ONLY CORONA OUTSIDE BUT THERE IS SOME CORONA Inside ebay ))) and we mus be together and start really share some not sensitive information that can help us .
I think that ebay want to take a part of Amazon buyers so they changed their style doing things and the Future will be buy it now ....
Than one or two weeks ago I discussed with different employees of Paypal so they were really friendly ( like usually they do :(((( ))) but the told me that they see that I'am using an proxy ...fresh new not used etc...bla bla ...
SO as paypal and ebay are almost the same thing abut technology that they used ....may be they don't want you to use some proxy or VPN ...don't know but for sure my
5 aged accounts ....suspended and 20 other accounts with 20 -35 feedback ...suspended when many of them do not have any listing at this period ....
SO like I said something NEW IS COMING ON EBAY ......OR Other explanation - They do work from home and have many time to check and suspend accounts and when the corona will be in the past and they start to go to their usual job the things will be like before .....Who know ...

Last edited by zarkos; 04-27-2020 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
No body will tell you this as its bu***t,each and every account get suspended, very rarely they dont suspend, after contact them either they restore or permanent ban.
Even legit accounts get suspended,
Some people will come up and prove their accounts dont its a complete bul***t
Its nothing todo with ip browser etc
Actually what you are spouting is complete and utter bull**** - the truth is you have not yet worked out how to deal with the new realism

Until you do you will keep believing your own carp
Old 04-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
No body will tell you this as its bu***t,each and every account get suspended, very rarely they dont suspend, after contact them either they restore or permanent ban.
Even legit accounts get suspended,
Some people will come up and prove their accounts dont its a complete bul***t
Its nothing todo with ip browser etc
This is BS. I have created plenty of accounts and listed. Zero suspension. I do not use VPN/proxy. I do not use stock photos. I do not start with risky item.

And bulk of the people with this issue is due to IP. This seems to have primarily started in October, or at least that's when I started noticing. There have always been issues with some VPN/proxy, but it seems like within the last 6 months EB has updated their list of bad VPN/proxy, at least in regard to the first listing.

Anyone can argue all they want, and you can believe what you want. But I have tested it numerous times without VPN/proxy, stock photo, risky items and my results come out the same. NO SUSPENSIONS!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
⊗⊗⊗⊗nstein (04-27-2020), vmdetection (05-04-2020)
Old 04-27-2020

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
This is BS. I have created plenty of accounts and listed. Zero suspension. I do not use VPN/proxy. I do not use stock photos. I do not start with risky item.

And bulk of the people with this issue is due to IP. This seems to have primarily started in October, or at least that's when I started noticing. There have always been issues with some VPN/proxy, but it seems like within the last 6 months EB has updated their list of bad VPN/proxy, at least in regard to the first listing.

Anyone can argue all they want, and you can believe what you want. But I have tested it numerous times without VPN/proxy, stock photo, risky items and my results come out the same. NO SUSPENSIONS!
what do u use for your ip addresses and bank accounts?
Old 04-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

MIFI device & hotspot phone

The bank accounts are not an issue here
Old 04-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerrr View Post
what do u use for your ip addresses and bank accounts?
Are you in the UK? Quite a few options exist for both your q's if you check around the forum
Old 04-28-2020

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
Fu****

Then where is problem ?

Im still know persons who saying me cos they don't know what is that “ suspension after 1st listing”

I don't know what els i can change in system.

In my case ebay bot is suspending account, because not earlier or later than 30min after 1st listing account becomes suspended.
The problem might be you guys are using OS + browser combination that shows every corporation out there all they want to see! How about you realize that windows + google software opens you for them to see you like with MRI+xRay and CAT scan combined.

Just appreciate what alternative has to offer. Use last version of Mac OS and safari. You will not use VMs and each user on a Mac OS can have its own mifi stick and you’re good to go. So, one good MacBook Air can run a dozen of accounts. I just hate making them so I rather buy them here
Old 05-03-2020

Longevity: 22%

I think browser compartmentalizing and using hotspot works great

I don't really use gmail or chrome (at least not together)due to googles data base is insanely good and could probably help eBay

I'm about to make like 5 accounts so I can prepare for managed payments heh..
Old 05-03-2020

Longevity: 22%

Also I've created accounts that got suspended and remade one using same number and a new email and it not get suspended. EBay is whacked. Its tricky now
Old 05-03-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
MIFI device & hotspot phone

The bank accounts are not an issue here
Which mifi you recommend ?
Old 05-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Verizon #1
4g good, if you have to
3g better, if you can still find it
Old 05-06-2020

Longevity: 34%

Hello
I have created few UK ebay & PP accounts with IPBurger residental proxy - new Windows 10 user for each one, good tested vcc for PP from aspkin forum, non used Real phone number attached, now collecting cookies for few days, didnt list anything yet. Is this method ok or I should change/add anything? Any advise highly appreciated
Old 05-06-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusek View Post
Hello
I have created few UK ebay & PP accounts with IPBurger residental proxy - new Windows 10 user for each one, good tested vcc for PP from aspkin forum, non used Real phone number attached, now collecting cookies for few days, didnt list anything yet. Is this method ok or I should change/add anything? Any advise highly appreciated
Using a real phone number is a claim by ebay these days..
Old 05-06-2020
Super Moderator

Quote:
Verizon #1
4g good, if you have to
3g better, if you can still find it
isn't 4G faster than 3G though?
Why do you prefer 3G?
Old 05-06-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
isn't 4G faster than 3G though?
Why do you prefer 3G?
much larger IP pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusek View Post
Hello
I think IP Burger residential is a great choice. Definitely a step above normal V.P.N./proxies
Old 05-06-2020
Super Moderator

Quote:
much larger IP pool

I think IP Burger residential is a great choice. Definitely a step above normal V.P.N./proxies

Yea, I've been trying out the residential IPBurger for amazon specially and it's been very good.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
asmallredfox (05-08-2020)
Old 05-06-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
much larger IP pool

Thank you for answer. Is collecting cookies/browsing history via residental proxies good? Ebay see another IP every time