eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/133946-all-new-ebay-accounts-gets-suspended-created-vm.html)

dazller_the_great 02-28-2020 12:00 AM

all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM)

i am facing hard time lately with ipburger
every account i create when im using ipburger , it gets suspended , even though i do it in a fresh created VM , and clean installation of ipburger vpn and all security checks done properly almost 50 fingerprint and webrtc and dns and every thing you could think of , www.browserleaks.com
does any one have an explanation for that please

dazller_the_great 02-28-2020 02:47 AM

re: all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM)

any one ?
its really getting very frustrating lately with ebay aggressive attitude ,

intercom12 02-28-2020 04:27 AM

1 . Was it after you list an item?

2. Have you called them after suspended?

ebaychic2013 02-28-2020 12:37 PM

Can confirm most of my accounts are getting suspended too

slokor 02-28-2020 12:40 PM

Before or after you list an item?

paulfoltyn 02-28-2020 01:10 PM

Websites and processors can now detect if you're using a VM - I don't know if ebay are doing this but its a possibility. One easy to identify is your internal IP(easy to disable) being a VM related one … though this isn't the only way sites detect VM's and disabling it might cause as many problems

Try using something other than IPburger - IPburger is targeted at ebayers so the IP range may be a flag to ebay - using any data centre IP isn't the best idea... I'll probably be reprimanded for telling you this on this forum :pop2:

Really theres no need to use VM's. I've got over 20 accounts operating from my regular windows desktop. Just don't forget to switch IP's between access.

All in all ebay want you to buy/sell - but if you give them a big red flag they will act on it

paulfoltyn 02-28-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1073373)

Does this make a difference? Not being sarcastic, just interested to know what the different out outcomes suggest?

PepsiCoin 02-28-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazller_the_great (Post 1073220)
any one ?
its really getting very frustrating lately with ebay aggressive attitude ,

when you create the accounts. are you listing right away or are you waiting for some days. what I do is browse e bay and add items to my cart and sometimes I'll call e bay and ask them questions.

OneManShow 02-28-2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulfoltyn (Post 1073379)
Websites and processors can now detect if you're using a VM - I don't know if ebay are doing this but its a possibility. One easy to identify is your internal IP(easy to disable) being a VM related one … though this isn't the only way sites detect VM's and disabling it might cause as many problems

Try using something other than IPburger - IPburger is targeted at ebayers so the IP range may be a flag to ebay - using any data centre IP isn't the best idea... I'll probably be reprimanded for telling you this on this forum :pop2:

Really theres no need to use VM's. I've got over 20 accounts operating from my regular windows desktop. Just don't forget to switch IP's between access.

All in all ebay want you to buy/sell - but if you give them a big red flag they will act on it

It's not about the internal IP, when you run a VM there are some settings that any software can tell if you're running a VM or not (I assume browsers have access to that).
I know how to fix it, so when you run a VM it will behave as a "normal" computer and won't run in a virtual environment.
I'm gonna test it and give an exact answer whether it works or not, as far as I know eBay has several factors when you create an account and it keeps suspending my accounts.

dazller_the_great 02-29-2020 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1073223)
Like waiting for everyone to get out of bed ( most posters are in the US and still fast asleep) I hope you're being patient with your ebay accounts.

Are you doing anything with them once created or are they getting instantly suspended?

actually i do nothing , i just let them alone , to cool down , lol
i just keep checking the email , and after 30 minutes exactly i get the suspend slap

dazller_the_great 02-29-2020 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intercom12 (Post 1073242)
1 . Was it after you list an item?

2. Have you called them after suspended?

actually no , before i do any thing at all ,
and no i dont call them ,

dazller_the_great 02-29-2020 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1073373)

before listing any thing , actually before doing any thing at all

dazller_the_great 02-29-2020 07:38 AM

Quote:

wow , i didnt think it could be that simple ,
thanks a lot for the info , i will stop using VM

dazller_the_great 02-29-2020 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulfoltyn (Post 1073380)
Does this make a difference? Not being sarcastic, just interested to know what the different out outcomes suggest?

actually i know about the first listing thing , they manually check your account , its like a second exam you need to pass

dazller_the_great 02-29-2020 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PepsiCoin (Post 1073383)
when you create the accounts. are you listing right away or are you waiting for some days. what I do is browse e bay and add items to my cart and sometimes I'll call e bay and ask them questions.

that was a good idea , and i do it some times , but it didnt do any difference in my case

dazller_the_great 02-29-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManShow (Post 1073386)
It's not about the internal IP, when you run a VM there are some settings that any software can tell if you're running a VM or not (I assume browsers have access to that).
I know how to fix it, so when you run a VM it will behave as a "normal" computer and won't run in a virtual environment.
I'm gonna test it and give an exact answer whether it works or not, as far as I know eBay has several factors when you create an account and it keeps suspending my accounts.

you are right about that , the drivers of the GPU and some other stuff you will see it clearly in the device manager saying VM , and any browserleaks test website can detect it easily , VMware that i use installs a buch of software to make the windows in the vm run smoothly , i do uninstall it , which leave it without and vm drivers that looks clearly suspecious , but even that is not enough to solve the problem , i still get suspended ,

dazller_the_great 02-29-2020 07:54 AM

Quote:

can you tell me what type of ip's you use , i tried ipburger with no luck , it gets easily suspended after few minutes ,i dont know if its the VM problem still , or is it the ipburger webrtc leak in firefox that i found it clearly , or is it the service running in windows 10 that it leaking your dns ,

sax4 02-29-2020 07:58 AM

Don't create accounts with VPN and your success rate will be much higher. One the account is up and running then you may use VPN

As Paul said, there is no need to use VM, I operate multiple accounts just with portable broswer folders

Pandoras_box 02-29-2020 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazller_the_great (Post 1073534)
wow , i didnt think it could be that simple ,
thanks a lot for the info , i will stop using VM

Don't be so quick. A false diagnosis is just as bad as an undiagnosed problem.

You're more likely to be suspended for other reasons such as:
account creation method, IP, VCC, or even using some online solution for phone numbers.

One way to know what's taking down your accounts is to try these:

1. Make a list of all the items or solutions it takes you to string your stealth account together.
2. You'd need to create several new accounts to equal the number of items on the list above.
3. With the creation of each account, change a thing or solution from your list and use an alternate instead.

For example,

If your list consists of IP, VCC, Phone Number, email, VM and Browser.

Account 1 should only change IP.
Account 2 should use the new IP solution + new VCC solution.
Same for subsequent accounts until you iterate the entire list.

If only one account goes down, you'd have figured out what the cause is.

If two pr more accounts are affected then make a list of items from those two accounts and repeat the process.

It might be tedious but speculating is worse.

rsot 02-29-2020 08:35 AM

OneManShow 02-29-2020 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazller_the_great (Post 1073537)
you are right about that , the drivers of the GPU and some other stuff you will see it clearly in the device manager saying VM , and any browserleaks test website can detect it easily , VMware that i use installs a buch of software to make the windows in the vm run smoothly , i do uninstall it , which leave it without and vm drivers that looks clearly suspecious , but even that is not enough to solve the problem , i still get suspended ,

You are right about the GPU, but it's not the only factor.
I know it because I had to develop a software and I had to prevent it to run in a VM, I can tell you that you can modify VM's configuration file and make it run as a normal environment, I will try it very soon so right now I cannot tell you the exact factors but GPU is one of them for sure.