Question regarding the process of creating a brand new stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-30-2020
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Exclamation Question regarding the process of creating a brand new stealth

Hi friends!

I have several questions, almost 8 question regarding the process of creating a stealth accounts. I am from Greece by the way. So let's start.

1. Is it optional to create a new window user to working on stealth accs? or it's mandatory. I mean i bought a ready stealth and used it with my main window user with a portable version of Mozilla. Also I asked that because I don't know exactly how the new window user works. I mean when I create a new window user, the IP address would be different from the first window user?

2. If I want to create two stealth accs with Paypal also, can i open for example two bank accounts for these two stealth? Let's say UK or US. This process should be done with UK or US IP address i think??

3. Even if i go through the 20k or 200 items per year, i think that i don't have to worry about that, because the account is a stealth and not my personal or something. I mean, even i have created a new UK eBay and Paypal stealth accounts, obviously i have an SSN instead of EIN i think and so as a result i don't have to worry about that.

4. How long it will take to complete the process of creating eBay and Paypal stealth accounts? And also how much it will costs? From your experience.

5. All the personal details that I will use on both accounts should be real or ⊗⊗⊗⊗?

6. Can I verify Paypal account with only a credit or debit card or only with a bank account? From my experience is only with a bank account.

7. The bank accounts that i have to open for Paypal verification should be under my real name? Or it should be under the "⊗⊗⊗⊗ name"?

8. What about if Paypal or eBay ask for verification documents? Can i create with some way or is something else probably?

9. Last question. Basically, i want for example to create a new UK eBay and Paypal account with all new details (email, address, bank account,ip address, full name), but all these details are unknown on me, i mean email, address and full name will be random. Can i do that? I am not US or UK citizen.

Thanks a lot in advance for your time to waste for read my questions. Fast reply will be appreciated very much!

P.S Let me clarify some things first of all. I have a lot of experience for the normal and personal eBay accounts but for the stealth accounts i know only how to work with and not how to create exactly. So i want from you to reply under my question with carefully and attention and only only the experienced users and not the amateurs. Thanks again!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-30-2020

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Question regarding the process of creating a brand new stealth

With those amount of questions you should subscribe to eBay Stealth here, it haa all the answers.
Old 03-30-2020
Banned
Threadstarter  

These questions are not clarified exactly inside the stealth. If you find these questions exactly the same or similar but I prefer the same, send me in private man. I had read the whole guide. Unless I'm blind.....
Old 03-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 03-31-2020

Longevity: 37%

1. NOPE, it is not mandatory. It is just one way of separating your one stealth account from your other stealth accounts. There are other options like using a VMWare, VirtualMachines, VPS/RDP, Portable Browsers. What is the purpose of these? It is mainly to separate your browser cookies/history,etc.
Where did you buy the stealth account? You can ask them to help you with these basic questions.
The new windows user account will have the same IP address, unless you use a DIFFERENT IP Address.

2. In most of all paypal accounts, you can add your USA bank account.
So just like with UK accounts, you can add your USA bank account, but in USA pp account, you cannot add your UK bank.

3. Are you using other people's SSN?
4. The account creation will only take about 5-10 minutes.
Costs?
IP = $20.00
Phone Number = $5.00
VCC/VBA = $30.00
Mabye more, maybe less?
5. Depends on you. If you wanted to have a legit account - you will use real details
if you wanted to have a stealth account - then it's all made-up or phake details. Also don't be confused on this. You only need a random name, but the ADDRESS MUST BE REAL. HI I am Mark Gates, From 11666 Street, MARS. - Hope you get the point.
6. Dont be confused.
VCC - can only confirm the account
VBA or Bank Account - will be able to lift your limits (VERIFIED)

7. same with #5. By the way, most of the banks allow mismatched names withdrawals from PP, atleast for now. I've heard UK is not allowing it for some banks?
8. Yes, you can definitely create 'creative' documents.
9. same with #5. Again, the ADDRESS must be REAL, and not random.
The Following User Says Thank You to StealthLannister For This Useful Post:
gr21best (03-31-2020)
Old 03-31-2020
Banned
Threadstarter  

Hi man,

Thank you very very much for your time for your post! I appreciated that much!

So for the 1st and 2nd question alright. Got you.

3. No I don't. My accounts have been suspended for always at this time.

4. I know how much time it will take to me to create the accounts for both. Even if I have the proper knowledge about the above question it will take for me nothing.

I am used and still using Ip with the minimum cost like 5$ or even less for each IP. The VBA or I don't know because it's a first time to be honest as I mentioned. Btw I tried to find something for that. I found some for 15$ or 20$. I think it's cheap.

5. At this time the only "legit" way is a stealth way man at least for me. So all the personal details that I will use for each stealth should be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ except from the home address? In order to verify my address on our system as i think.

6. Your answer (Dont be confused.

My answer Yes i know man this kind of difference but because i see something for that and that's my point. Anyway.

7. Even all the details should be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ except from the home address, i don't care about the mismatches for some banks for the names. I will write down current all the details. It's so simple.

8. I don't know "how to create this documents".

9. Got you.

I will really appreciate if you can send me in a pm your skype name or something for more direct communication.

P.S Have you ever created a stealth account or just you know some "rules"?
Old 04-01-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthLannister View Post
1. NOPE, it is not mandatory. It is just one way of separating your one stealth account from your other stealth accounts. There are other options like using a VMWare, VirtualMachines, VPS/RDP, Portable Browsers. What is the purpose of these? It is mainly to separate your browser cookies/history,etc.
Where did you buy the stealth account? You can ask them to help you with these basic questions.
The new windows user account will have the same IP address, unless you use a DIFFERENT IP Address.

2. In most of all paypal accounts, you can add your USA bank account.
So just like with UK accounts, you can add your USA bank account, but in USA pp account, you cannot add your UK bank.

3. Are you using other people's SSN?
4. The account creation will only take about 5-10 minutes.
Costs?
IP = $20.00
Phone Number = $5.00
VCC/VBA = $30.00
Mabye more, maybe less?
5. Depends on you. If you wanted to have a legit account - you will use real details
if you wanted to have a stealth account - then it's all made-up or phake details. Also don't be confused on this. You only need a random name, but the ADDRESS MUST BE REAL. HI I am Mark Gates, From 11666 Street, MARS. - Hope you get the point.
6. Dont be confused.

7. same with #5. By the way, most of the banks allow mismatched names withdrawals from PP, atleast for now. I've heard UK is not allowing it for some banks?
8. Yes, you can definitely create 'creative' documents.
9. same with #5. Again, the ADDRESS must be REAL, and not random.
adding a US bank into a UK paypal by phone contact paypal?