Spike in sells Caused mc011 Temporary restriction - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-26-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Question Spike in sells Caused mc011 Temporary restriction

My account has been Temporary REstricted they told me to upload the tracking number

am a dropshipper from aliexpress

i uploaded all the tracking number .. then they told me send use Invoices or bank statement that you paid for it
i sent them invoice made by my supplier and a payooner card statement
they answer me with this
-------------------------------

Hello Yasser

We have received the information you provided and we thank you for your cooperation. We will need one more piece of information before we can move forward with the appeal on your account.

Please provide tracking for the items you have sold so far. Once tracking has been provided, and delivery confirmation of the items has been confirmed, we will be able to help get your account back up and selling. You can upload the tracking through your my eBay page. Also, please keep in mind that when you print a shipping label through PayPal or eBay, tracking or Delivery Confirmation numbers automatically appear in the buyer's "Won" section in my eBay.

To upload tracking to my eBay:

Go to My eBay > Sold.

Select the item(s) for uploading.

Click the "Add tracking number" button.

You will be redirected to the Add/Edit/Delete Tracking number page where you can enter tracking numbers for the selected carrier.

Enter the tracking information.

Once you submit the tracking number, it will be displayed below the item in my eBay Sold (for the seller), my eBay Won (for the buyer), and the View Order Details page (for both parties).

If you use Selling Manager Pro to manage your orders, go to Selling Manager Pro > Sold, select the appropriate item(s), and click the "Add Tracking Number" button.

Once you have clicked on the "Add Tracking Number" button, the Add/Edit/Delete Tracking Numbers box will be displayed on the page, and you can enter the tracking number for the selected item(s).

When you have successfully delivered all outstanding sales on your account and have provided tracking for these items, you may appeal this restriction further. At that time, we will be happy to review your account again for reinstatement.

-- Note --

- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.
--------------------------
since all my Tracking number are from china with Economic shipping will not Detect on ebay as Delivered ..very rare

how do you suggest i resolve this issue.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Re: Spike in sells Caused mc011 Temporary restriction

F#ckers! Yeah wait for two months and then let us know. I ****ing hate them so much

You can solve it by buying another account and stop wasting time with that one. Once it is all delivered you can come back to this account and continue the appeal