Please i need expert advise.. MC011 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Please i need expert advise.. MC011

hi,

i need expert advise... please help...

my friend created ebay account from Australia, he never wrote the owner information, he just wrote there brand name. First name: Passion - Last name Leather AUS. in Registered address he wrote his real Australian address.

then i joined this business with him, i changed his Australian PayPal to my US LLC Based Business PayPal in each listings. and i updated Dispatch and Return address to my US LLC address, but i did not update the registered address, which is my friend's real Australian address.
One day 6 months back i talked to ebay support agent and requested him to add me as second owner/user and he added me as second owner/user who can manage this Australian ebay account.

and 6 months back i have created my own US eBay store using my US LLC details, and i was using there my US LLC Based Business PayPal. means both ebay account were linked to my PayPal.

Current situation: My friend's Australian ebay and my US eBay accounts are suspended.. MC011... because both are linked with my US LLC based business PayPal.

On 22th of July 2020 my Australian ebay account got MC011 restriction and in message they want me to varify ID, A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. My name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to my eBay account. Items invoices and business registration or other business information (Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, EIN Issuance letter, etc.) verifying a valid registered business..

Please Note: i have complete documents of my Australian friend and obviously i have all documents of mine as well US LLC EIN.
i am confused which documents i need to submit my friend's Australian documents.. or my US documents... if i submit my US documents they will say your register address is from Australia...
if i will submit my friends Australian documents, i do not have business in Australia... or they will say we can not verify your invoices in your credit card or bank statement..

Actual problem: Only the Australian address.. i wish i updated that address when i joined my friend so now i can submit my documents with confidence to get my account reinstated. i can even now update my friend Australian address... but i didn't do anything... because i need any expert advise now...

Please advise what should do i do now.?

Many Thanks in advance !
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!