How the heck am i kept getting linked ??????? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Re: How the heck am i kept getting linked ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
Don't say anything that involves electronics such as gaming consoles.. Next time you say "used furnitures" and planning to buy basic stuff for your new home office

But if u dont sell the stuff u told them would that get you suspended as well????
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcho3248 View Post
good question thanks for asking

actually I have found a service called SOAX which provides Residential Proxy trials.

So i used the trial checked the ip is in australia (location which i want) then made the account (which after 30min got MC113) . Then after i have used the fresh dedicated to use live chat, and they have said " we have questions that i want to ask you is that okay?? "

and i said "yes"

the question was "What are you planning to sell and how long will the delivery be?"

i answered " i am planning to sell items such as furnitures , household items ....etc and i am also planning to buy some gaming consoles for my kids " (i dont have kids btw)

and the lady replied saying " you have failed to go through u cant use ebay anymore"

Any hints ???????? is it the proxy i was using ?? or what
I think IP was the issue. Maybe those IP are not the best option for stealth. Maybe they are abused since we are talking about Trial Service. As Beowulf said "gaming consoles" are risky items for a new account under revision.
Old 10-21-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

I keep telling people, stop using some random IP providers... most are not meant for stealth. Get a Residential IP from IPBurger.

Try that
Old 10-21-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I keep telling people, stop using some random IP providers... most are not meant for stealth. Get a Residential IP from IPBurger.

Try that
Some used IPBurger and got reinstated to suspended after listing again. It's not that IPBurger or 24vc are bad, it's something else that's not happening to old eBay accounts but only to the new ones created between september and october.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beowulf For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (10-23-2020)
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Some used IPBurger and got reinstated to suspended after listing again. It's not that IPBurger or 24vc are bad, it's something else that's not happening to old eBay accounts but only to the new ones created between september and october.
what would be the issue with this ?? then would it be the listing that is the issue?
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I keep telling people, stop using some random IP providers... most are not meant for stealth. Get a Residential IP from IPburger.

Try that
You know any discount codes for residential ?? for ip burger

also is it impossible to make stealth and no get suspended with fresh Dedicated IP server ????

Thanks
Old 10-21-2020

Quote:
what would be the issue with this ?? then would it be the listing that is the issue?
Listings are not the issue, in the past we would trigger a 1st suspension and once getting the account reinstated that account was safe to start dropshipping.
Now, we survive the first suspension and start listing , after that we get a second suspension.
Some people are not even using dropship listings, some keep listing stuff from home when reinstated just to keep building trust and they also report suspensions
What's happening? I have no idea
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Listings are not the issue, in the past we would trigger a 1st suspension and once getting the account reinstated that account was safe to start dropshipping.
Now, we survive the first suspension and start listing , after that we get a second suspension.
Some people are not even using dropship listings, some keep listing stuff from home when reinstated just to keep building trust and they also report suspensions
What's happening? I have no idea

We would have to figure this out .... the reason why our accounts are being suspended after the first listing ,.....
Old 10-21-2020

Quote:
We would have to figure this out .... the reason why our accounts are being suspended after the first listing ,.....
your accounts get suspended after the first listing once you got reinstated? Because getting suspended after the very first listing is normal
The Following User Says Thank You to Beowulf For This Useful Post:
johnduong (11-18-2020)
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
your accounts get suspended after the first listing once you got reinstated? Because getting suspended after the very first listing is normal

Yup same with u got 1 suspension through then suspended again after 1st listing ,,,,,, lol

can they detect my computer or something
Old 10-21-2020

Quote:
Yup same with u got 1 suspension through then suspended again after 1st listing ,,,,,, lol

can they detect my computer or something
Not that i know, why would you pass first suspension if they linked you? must be something else.
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not that i know, why would you pass first suspension if they linked you? must be something else.
maybe they dont know at the start?? but like maybe they can be linking the account when you list the item??

also i have everything ready right now again... scared to make it tho .. need to figure out something new
Old 10-21-2020

Quote:
good question thanks for asking

actually I have found a service called SOAX which provides Residential Proxy trials.

So i used the trial checked the ip is in australia (location which i want) then made the account (which after 30min got MC113) . Then after i have used the fresh dedicated to use live chat, and they have said " we have questions that i want to ask you is that okay?? "

and i said "yes"

the question was "What are you planning to sell and how long will the delivery be?"

i answered " i am planning to sell items such as furnitures , household items ....etc and i am also planning to buy some gaming consoles for my kids " (i dont have kids btw)

and the lady replied saying " you have failed to go through u cant use ebay anymore"

Any hints ???????? is it the proxy i was using ?? or what

Thanks for replying ans clarifying it.The only option is left for me to try is ipburger residential proxies because they are expensive and doesn't offer guarantee as i saw someone said that they got suspended with ipburger Residential IP too.So i will just wait and see if it is a ban wave or not cause most people getting there account suspended right away no matter what you do.So i can't take another high amount risk and one old og seller said it happen in the month of sep or dec every year which do make sense.i had tried everything different.I even bought vps and did everything as needed but there is no way to pass 2nd suspension and it only happening to new account not old accounts,So don't know why
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

YES !! first suspension is most likely a verification system Second suspension is gonna be a matter of linked account or item listing issue ...

this is what I am going to do and already did:

1. made another bank account
2. Got a new phone number
3. new user (windows 10)
4. new email , address, name ,age ...etc (basic details)
5. Dedicated IP.... now im thinking of residential

ill pm u soon

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 10-21-2020 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-21-2020

Quote:
YES !! first suspension is most likely a verification system Second suspension is gonna be a matter of linked account or item listing issue ...

this is what I am going to do and already did:

1. made another bank account
2. Got a new phone number
3. new user (windows 10)
4. new email , address, name ,age ...etc (basic details)
5. Dedicated IP.... now im thinking of residential

ill pm u soon
It's been said windows 7 is better than win 10, for stealth purposes. There is something about win 10 that is leaking ip address or giving more info than expected by us. In my case i got suspended, 2 accounts. 1 of them was created in windows 7 an other one in windows 10. I sent documents for account created in windows 7 and it was reinstated, then i sent documents for account created in windows 10 and it was suspended for life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valhalla1 For This Useful Post:
johnduong (11-18-2020)
Old 10-21-2020

As OP stated:

1.- First Suspension: Verification only.
2.- Second suspension: Checking items, IP, Fingerprints, Patterns.

It is likely frauds and scams increase between september and december, so eb try to restrict new accounts. The challenge is to figure what it is triggering the indefinite suspension. At the other hand, maybe they have discovered a new way to link accounts and we don't know it yet.
Old 10-21-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla1 View Post
As OP stated:

1.- First Suspension: Verification only.
2.- Second suspension: Checking items, IP, Fingerprints, Patterns.

It is likely frauds and scams increase between september and december, so eb try to restrict new accounts. The challenge is to figure what it is triggering the indefinite suspension. At the other hand, maybe they have discovered a new way to link accounts and we don't know it yet.

so does the account which you made in window 7 still working to thie day?I mean do you able to list secone listimg without any suspension and if yes then whoch ip you used.Had you used VPN or Dedicated IP.please let me me know if you can
Old 10-21-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator 69 View Post
so does the account which you made in window 7 still working to thie day?I mean do you able to list secone listimg without any suspension and if yes then whoch ip you used.Had you used VPN or dedicated ip.please let me me know if you can

I created a couple of accounts 1 month ago, upgraded both to sellers accounts, but i haven't listed any item yet. 1 account is using residential ip from my internet service provider and other one is using IP from mobile hotspot with real simcard. Both are dynamic IP's. I heard VPNs are not a good idea for new accounts. Most recommended things around here for new accounts: Residential IP and mobile hotspot.
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla1 View Post
It's been said windows 7 is better than win 10, for stealth purposes. There is something about win 10 that is leaking ip address or giving more info than expected by us. In my case i got suspended, 2 accounts. 1 of them was created in windows 7 an other one in windows 10. I sent documents for account created in windows 7 and it was reinstated, then i sent documents for account created in windows 10 and it was suspended for life.

hmmmm would using virtual machine VM to fix this a good idea ?? (vm windows 7??))
Old 10-22-2020

Longevity: 33%

What they change is that now they check even the second add to any new account.

So the ip is not the problem.

Open the account list the furst item once is live list a secont item then after 1 day you can list anything.
So after 20 account that i resive mc113 i list the item i wonna sell on the 3 add so far never ever have a mc 113 so from my point of veu they check any new account up to second listing after that is automatic .
Old 10-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
maybe they dont know at the start?? but like maybe they can be linking the account when you list the item??

also i have everything ready right now again... scared to make it tho .. need to figure out something new
What category did you list as first item?
Old 10-22-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0428 View Post
What they change is that now they check even the second add to any new account.

So the ip is not the problem.

Open the account list the furst item once is live list a secont item then after 1 day you can list anything.
So after 20 account that i resive mc113 i list the item i wonna sell on the 3 add so far never ever have a mc 113 so from my point of veu they check any new account up to second listing after that is automatic .
Can you please let me know more about this? I sent you a message . I had 3 live listings (house items) I started listing dropship items from China that even had some watchers , I listed 3 in total and the account lasted 3 days before getting its second suspension