How the heck am i kept getting linked ??????? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-31-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: How the heck am i kept getting linked ???????

Guys VPN’s are bad news for new accounts, eBay security are not stupid, when they see that they see that the IP address is originating from a server farm, they know with few exceptions that it is a VPN you are using and will suspend your account as you all have been complaining about.

The most successful way not to get linked as a stealth account is to use your cell phone as a Mobil hotspot. The advantage is that it has a dynamic IP address each time you switch on the hotspot you get a new IP address and when eBay looks at that address they see it is a cell phone company ip and do not treat it as suspicious because a lot of people use their cell phone for internet
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-31-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abk500 View Post
1) I had burned more than 4 vds until I remembered that the address must be within 30 miles of the address on Ebay

2) Also try to use google voice or real sim

I think all this VPN services is good chance to mc113 because you have to understand how to configure it (I had banned twice with Fresh IP from ip burger before understand that I have to turn on a lot of options in plugin xD)
YOu are supposed to use Residential IP to create your accounts , use that for a month then once you are done creating accounts you can switch to the fresh dedicated VPN
Old 11-01-2020

Why go to the expense of a Residential IP when the cell phone hotspot costs nothing and is equally as good in setting up a new account.

Residential IP’s used to be very affordable until big business latched onto them for scrapping websites for information as their commercial ips were being banned by the websites they were seeking information from were banning their ips. That is why the residential iOS are so expensive now as they are short in supply and bought up by large corporates.

I recommend to sticking to mobile hot spot for initial account setup, it’s fool proof, inexpensive and easy to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
Abk500 (11-02-2020)
Old 11-01-2020

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Why go to the expense of a Residential IP when the cell phone hotspot costs nothing and is equally as good in setting up a new account.

Residential iP’s used to be very affordable until big business latched onto them for scrapping websites for information as their commercial ips were being banned by the websites they were seeking information from were banning their ips. That is why the residential iOS are so expensive now as they are short in supply and bought up by large corporates.

I recommend to sticking to mobile hot spot for initial account setup, it’s fool proof, inexpensive and easy to do.

The problem is: most of members want to create foreign accounts. Like American accounts are popular , and everyone, except me, want to have one at least
Old 11-04-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedsmith1990 View Post
the problem is: Most of members want to create foreign accounts. Like american accounts are popular , and everyone, except me, want to have one at least
你是中国人吗?能加你微信吗
Old 11-06-2020

Longevity: 51%

You will need some test to make sure that your vps are clean with eBay. There're also some tips to check it )
Old 11-08-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny233 View Post
You will need some test to make sure that your vps are clean with eBay. There're also some tips to check it )

Can you share or tell tips as i can't find anywhere so please tell and help if you can.I am so desperate as i haven't been able to sell anything so please tell if you can brother
please
Old 11-08-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator 69 View Post
Can you share or tell tips as i can't find anywhere so please tell and help if you can.I am so desperate as i haven't been able to sell anything so please tell if you can brother
please
Ebay are portscanning specifically for certain numbered ports that are open when using rdp, i suspect it's the same thing for vps. I am not sure if this is causing you issues but you can try blocking the function in your browser that allows ebay to see the ports, but this might cause a suspension since ebay does not like things being blocked. I don't personally use vps but my understanding is that the port 3389 is open and this is a port that ebay scans when you visit their site on certain pages and when they detect this that you're using remote control server/software, your account will be suspended with no chance of reinstatement. There are some articles on ebay portscanning if you google it and i wouldn't recommend using vps/rdp unless you make the necessary adjustments to avoid ebay detection.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vmdetection For This Useful Post:
degsey69 (11-14-2020), Valhalla1 (11-14-2020)
Old 11-14-2020

Correct but I expect that there will be some rocket man here claiming to be using VPS for multiple accounts with no problems causing others to get suspended for misinformation.
Old 11-19-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 25%

really weird need some tips and updates.

so i have made an account with a new residential from IPBurger ,,,, then got my suspension. During the live chat the person asks me what is my plan then i say ill sell some furnitures since i am moving home and need to get rid of stuff..

then immediate ban ..

wtf any tips ?
Old 11-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcho3248 View Post

so i have made an account with a new residential from IPBurger ,,,, then got my suspension. During the live chat the person asks me what is my plan then i say ill sell some furnitures since i am moving home and need to get rid of stuff..

then immediate ban ..

wtf any tips ?
Tell them stuff you have extra around the house, because of the china virus, you are out of work etc.. bull**** them. If it doesn't work, they just didn't like something about the account
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
harborpoint (11-20-2020)
Old 11-22-2020

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 40%

So the big lier Trump tells you it is the China virus?

Think about it, why America hates China? Because of China is getting stronger or because of its system? What is the sprit of democracy? Do you know China has the most satisfaction with govt from its people? Do you know that young and sexy girls can walk alone midnight with hassle free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Tell them stuff you have extra around the house, because of the china virus, you are out of work etc.. bull**** them. If it doesn't work, they just didn't like something about the account
Old 11-23-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 19%

Quote:

so i have made an account with a new residential from IPBurger then got my suspension. During the live chat the person asks me what is my plan then i say ill sell some furnitures since i am moving home and need to get rid of stuff..

then immediate ban ..

wtf any tips ?

There's your problem right there. You made an eBay account using IPBurger..... If you see someone jump off a cliff and die right after are you going to assume that the same thing that happened to him won't happen to you if you do it too? Learn from people's mistakes. Don't make the same one's
Old 12-08-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0428 View Post
What they change is that now they check even the second add to any new account.

So the ip is not the problem.

Open the account list the furst item once is live list a secont item then after 1 day you can list anything.
So after 20 account that i resive mc113 i list the item i wonna sell on the 3 add so far never ever have a mc 113 so from my point of veu they check any new account up to second listing after that is automatic .
Can you explain about this. Thank you
Old 12-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Stay on the line, and be on point. Calling it "China Virus" is not good for reputation neither for this Forum. It might be, it might not be, we are not here to point fingers.

As for the part of linking account, double check your IP source, i would not keep using same..
Old 01-22-2021

To All of you i want to say the IP is not a problem at all. i have been using the highest quality of residential ips even better than ipburger. but same thing . second suspension. the ip isn't the problem. we should see something else.
Old 01-22-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckSmasher View Post
To All of you i want to say the IP is not a problem at all. i have been using the highest quality of residential ips even better than ipburger. but same thing . second suspension. the ip isn't the problem. we should see something else.
What other steps of account creation?
Old 01-22-2021

did you try to verify your paypal?
Old 01-22-2021

Quote:

so i have made an account with a new residential from ipburger ,,,, then got my suspension. During the live chat the person asks me what is my plan then i say ill sell some furnitures since i am moving home and need to get rid of stuff..

then immediate ban ..

wtf any tips ?
did you verify your paypal before listing ?
Old 01-24-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
What other steps of account creation?
we are discussing the point of getting second suspension. passing the 1st suspension means there wasn't any problem in account creation.
the only thing i didn't do is seasoning the account as i starts stright away after getting reinstated. im not sure if this is the mistake
Old 01-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckSmasher View Post
we are discussing the point of getting second suspension. passing the 1st suspension means there wasn't any problem in account creation.
the only thing i didn't do is seasoning the account as i starts stright away after getting reinstated. im not sure if this is the mistake
You are making big assumptions.

The info given has hardly been clear enough for replies to work

Only one user replying has mentioned which country is where their eBay is used, for starters.

You might even be surprised to know that MC113 suspensions were quite rare for some considerable time.

Stealth eBay accounts have no shortcuts.

NONE