WOW Permanently Suspended Reinstated WOW - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 19%
Default Re: WOW Permanently Suspended Reinstated WOW

sometime the system allow the reps to reinstate the accounts if you say its your first time to list and its all bout verification
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-16-2021

Activity: 0%

Thanks for making the thread mate. I just tried that number you gave (19:50 GMT) and they said it was outside their calling hours. Is it 7-9 AM or PM GMT? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-16-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin D View Post
Thanks for making the thread mate. I just tried that number you gave (19:50 GMT) and they said it was outside their calling hours. Is it 7-9 AM or PM GMT? Thanks in advance.
its GMT pm
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmaed For This Useful Post:
Vitamin D (04-17-2021)
Old 04-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmaed View Post
sometime the system allow the reps to reinstate the accounts if you say its your first time to list and its all bout verification
A lot depends on the agent him/herself too
Old 04-19-2021

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
, if you are really luck you may get an Irish rep from Dublin and they are really nice and helpful.

reinstated
If you get an Indian rep your account probably is @@@@@ up.

They always ``are`` sorry but never help
Old 04-19-2021

Has anyone had any success with UK / Irish reps recently? I have been unable to get through within the mentioned 7-9 GMT timeframe both today and last Friday. I go through the automated system and I am told it is outside of their working hours.
Old 04-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin D View Post
Has anyone had any success with UK / Irish reps recently? I have been unable to get through within the mentioned 7-9 GMT timeframe both today and last Friday. I go through the automated system and I am told it is outside of their working hours.
use hack account pass code to reach them
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmaed For This Useful Post:
Vitamin D (04-19-2021)
Old 05-07-2021

This is amazing, I got the dreaded permanent suspension message today, but I can't find a contact number to reach Ebay.
I went to the article "Get help with a hacked account" and under contact us, all I see is a chat option :(
Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therulerz5 View Post
Nothing super new here tbh

You can get it restored with any agent Irish or not it depends on your convincing skills and social engineering abilities as well

I got suspended today after I pushed one of my stealths to it's limits

I clicked on "I was hacked" got the special phone number to instantly reach them with it.

reached ebay trust and safety ( was a PH agent others seem to hate here,I actually really love them they just want someone to talk to them and be nice to them,these agents have one of the highest privilages it is wrong to assume PH ones can't solve your issues.) spent a good 15 minutes talking about random crap with the agent pulled some Tagalog I know and talked about Manila where she lives for a while then I switched my focus to getting my account unbanned (an account that is dropshipping from 3 different contient and reciving multiple currencies like USD GBP and EUR) and registered from a high risk country with creative ID's proof of address and a VCC

She spent about 5 minutes going thru her tools and within 1 hour of my account being "permanently suspended "I was good to go again

https://i.imgur.com/cuyqvjG.png

The whole thing is that you want to make the agent feel comfortable,to be in your side and not be overly zealous how you have been wronged but rather be polite and nice about it

This way I've about 95% restoration rate the only account I didn't manage to restore is the one I bought from here for 300 GBP from a "verified vendor" and mod here which got perma banned after 2 sales of less than 50 gbp both ebay and PayPal perma'd it for linkage my review was removed about it on his thread as well and he insisted it must have been "me" who doesn't know how to use these accounts but I digess.. as all my stealths I made are running completely fine

Since then I go my own way about making the accounts and have not had such issued
Old 05-07-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentorange View Post
How would the conversation go? What would you say to them? What would they ask you?

You talked to the UK/Irish reps, if I managed to talk to them, would it matter if I'm calling from US?

I was banned for selling proxy (counterfeit) pokemon cards. Would this reasoning make it harder?
You were selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗... do you expect to get your account back at all?
I think not.
Old 05-07-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alang View Post
This is amazing, I got the dreaded permanent suspension message today, but I can't find a contact number to reach Ebay.
I went to the article "Get help with a hacked account" and under contact us, all I see is a chat option :(
Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you
Use that chat option.
ANd since we don't know why you got banned we don't know what to say to you.
Old 05-11-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Use that chat option.
ANd since we don't know why you got banned we don't know what to say to you.
More info definitely needed
Old 07-12-2021

Longevity: 16%

Hi buddy how it works
can ou please help to solve this solution
Old 07-13-2021

Longevity: 16%
Send a message via MSN to Diana501

OK lucky for you .
Old 07-13-2021
Highlander76

Longevity: 0%

The Irish number is not able to be called from overseas from what I can find out
Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali noman View Post
Hi buddy how it works
can ou please help to solve this solution
Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 07-13-2021

Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!

Just happened to me too.. did live chat and got up and running again despite permanent suspension. I did have to verify a ton of info though.
Old 07-13-2021
Highlander76

Longevity: 0%

How do you call Ireland?, the give a number that’s not able to be called from outside Ireland, what number are you using?
Old 07-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! View Post
Just happened to me too.. did live chat and got up and running again despite permanent suspension. I did have to verify a ton of info though.
Excruciating effort but you got a decent "CSR agent" it seems...
Old 07-27-2021

Longevity: 21%

I want to try to call to get my UK account unbanned. But my English via Phone is not that good. Any1 from the UK can help me with it? Sure, I will pay. As I think I will **** up lol....
I got banned after 2 weeks of using MP. No idea why, all info was correct.
Old 07-28-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmaed View Post
I am shocked how Permanent suspension can be reinstated i chat eBay and they reinstated it !! i think Permanent is Permanent and the system will not allow agents to reinstate the account but after that they can do anything

Your eBay account has been permanently suspended

Your eBay account has been permanently suspended because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community.

This means the following:
- You can’t buy or sell on eBay any longer. Any other accounts that you own or that are associated with this account have also been suspended.
- Outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven’t previously disputed will be charged to the payment method we have on file.

The safety of our community is a top priority for us, so our decision to permanently suspend your account is final and can’t be appealed.

eBay
Your eBay account has been reinstated

Hello ,

We reinstated your account

Thanks for getting back to us with the information we requested. We’ve reinstated your account.

What To Do Now:
If applicable, any listings that were removed while your account was restricted have been restored. You can view these listings in the Selling section of My eBay under Unsold or under the Listings tab in Seller Hub.

Over the next 90 days, we may hold your funds associated with new transactions. We usually do this after lifting an account restriction, just to make sure your restored selling activities have a successful start. These holds could last for as long as 21 days. We’ll remove restrictions earlier if we see that you’re completing sales successfully.
How did you chat with them and from what site ? , My eBay account also has been suspended (not permanently)for no reason and I chatted with them but they told me that they can not reinstate my account and I mail them 2 times, the response was the same.
Old 07-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandima View Post
How did you chat with them and from what site ? , My eBay account also has been suspended (not permanently)for no reason and I chatted with them but they told me that they can not reinstate my account and I mail them 2 times, the response was the same.
Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

They give you a reason on why no reinstatement possible?
Old 07-28-2021

Longevity: 24%

I have had the same or a similar issue to what a few people have been writing about. A completely legit account that I have had since 2019.
My timeline of events is as follows:

2nd July, I received an email saying Action required: update your identity information. I had a look at the details on the account, they were all ok as expected. I submitted them and a few hours later I get another email that says the same thing. I think ok, maybe they want ID to prove this. A few days later I uploaded ID.

7th July, I get this email. ACTION NEEDED: Please update the information we requested. I was confused as I had already submitted my ID. I contacted support and did it again as they were unsatisfied with the photo.

12th July hadn't heard anything back in this time but assumed the problem was resolved. Then realized my £400 odd pounds had not cleared into my bank yet, weird I thought but I thought maybe its because my ID is still being verified. Then I removed my bank and readded it because I thought that could have caused it. I then received an MC139 message about someone who messaged me and could have been fraudulent but ignored it as I have seen those in the past.

13th July. I received a whole load of emails saying bid cancellation on Items I had already bought and had delivered ages ago. Went on live chat instantly and was told I had received a permanent suspension. No warnings, not even a message telling me why or that I had been suspended. Adding insult to injury this individual was extremely rude and decided to copy and paste loads of replies and leave the chat before I could respond. Spoke to someone on the phone and the same thing happened.

A few days later I decided to try my luck and see whether I could get a nice CS member on the phone. I did, got transferred a bit but they told me it was because of managed payments or something and they will have it resolved for me in 24-72 hours. I was also reassured I did nothing wrong. I waited the time they suggested and went on live chat on the 20th July only to be told the exact same thing and again the account would go for re-review, little bit frustrated I waited again.

23rd July went on live chat and was told the exact same thing as before but this time the guy said he would check on it from time to time and he would resolve it. I believed him again as he was a nice guy so I waited.

26th July. Went on live chat again, this time I was transferred twice before I got to the point of a conversation. The guy reassured me that he has strived one final time for a re-review and to wait once again while he transfers me to the trust and safety department. When I got there this new guy said this 'I carefully checked the details of the account and I can see that the block or the restriction was due to the verification of the payment method on your account'. He then said check your account banner, email, messages,etc for a task to complete that will tell me what to do to get reinstated. I noticed in this chat that everyone was a bit more reluctant to help but I thought that it’s because it was late (10pm BST). I told him that there was nothing anywhere telling me what to do and then I mentioned how I have submitted ID for the review but nothing has been done to which he made me submit it again and said again to wait.

Just to add, during these gaps between contacting ebay I had not received a single message or email about my suspension or these supposed appeals. I was shocked that if there was an issue with my appeals that they wouldn’t tell me how to resolve them as from what I was told, all CS were confident my account would be reinstated.

Moving onto today (28th July) I was quite agitated but excited to know whether my account had been reinstated or not so I went on live chat 5 times overall today at different times. 9:30AM, 10AM, 12:37PM, 9:15PM, and finally 9:24PM. Today I noticed no one was interested in what I had to say and each time I went on live chat they copy pasted almost the exact same thing every time. The last live chat I had completely demotivated me with these sentences

‘I'm done checking all the information on your account, unfortunately we can't remove your account suspension simply because we saw that there is a risk involve on it. Our decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment’

‘I truly appreciate your eagerness to use the site but it appears that this has been reviewed already. Due to several discrepancies in your registration information. Unfortunately, your account cannot be considered for reinstatement. Please understand that we are limited to the amount of information that we can give members when their accounts are suspended. By revealing further information, we could help members intent on circumventing our policies to avoid detection’

I tried to get this person to check the message logs which I had with the most useful people I spoke to but they ended the chat as usual. I also have £400 in the account which is stuck and I was trying to get that out by fixing the account which it looks like eBay are no longer interested in fixing. I was wondering whether I should wait a few days again and this time really push the CS to view the message log I had with one of their colleagues to understand the situation better. Overall, this is a horrible situation and I can only pray that I get a useful CS that will listen and check the account rather than the latest message logs.

If anyone can offer some advice please let me know.