MC113 Suspension on business/company EU account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-12-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default MC113 Suspension on business/company EU account

Hello to all,

My LTD company account got suspended (MC113)last week.Account has been created for atleast a year.From the registration i have opened it as business account.Haven't sold anything,just bought a couple of things during that 1 year.One item was listed for testing purpose only May,2020.
MC113 came right after i made offers on 2 items - One in UK with UK address,One in US with US address.
I have 2 Ebay account that are used from the same computer/IP which are registred to a different person/name than the company account.Both of them are all good and selling without any limitations.
One of the 2 Ebay personal accounts was registered to an email which company Ebay uses for Paypal only.Company registred mobile number matches the other personal account phone number.
LTD company Ebay account was the first registered to the company and my name.
Already tried calling Ebay but there is no one to pick up the phone,chatted with a couple representatives which told me there is nothing which can be done.

My questins is how should i proceed as whatever i do to register new account VAT number and company name can be easily tracked down by Ebay.
Will probably purchase eBay Stealth for general knowledge,however i don't see what can done to be possible to sell in Ebay on account registered to that company and VAT number.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-12-2021

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: MC113 Suspension on business/company EU account

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK0020 View Post
Hello to all,

My LTD company account got suspended (MC113)last week.Account has been created for atleast a year.From the registration i have opened it as business account.Haven't sold anything,just bought a couple of things during that 1 year.One item was listed for testing purpose only May,2020.
MC113 came right after i made offers on 2 items - One in UK with UK address,One in US with US address.
I have 2 Ebay account that are used from the same computer/IP which are registred to a different person/name than the company account.Both of them are all good and selling without any limitations.
One of the 2 Ebay personal accounts was registered to an email which company Ebay uses for Paypal only.Company registred mobile number matches the other personal account phone number.
LTD company Ebay account was the first registered to the company and my name.
Already tried calling Ebay but there is no one to pick up the phone,chatted with a couple representatives which told me there is nothing which can be done.

My questins is how should i proceed as whatever i do to register new account VAT number and company name can be easily tracked down by Ebay.
Will probably purchase eBay Stealth for general knowledge,however i don't see what can done to be possible to sell in Ebay on account registered to that company and VAT number.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks!
I think you need to subscribe to the eBay Stealth or read some more on the forum. Your issues are basic ones and you need to learn how to separate your business eBay account from any other you have on your PC, before you start creating new companies and register them with eBay.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
KK0020 (02-13-2021)
Old 02-13-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I think you need to subscribe to the eBay Stealth or read some more on the forum. Your issues are basic ones and you need to learn how to separate your business eBay account from any other you have on your PC, before you start creating new companies and register them with eBay.

Will do so.
Therefore,I can continue to use my previous accounts and will need to register a new company so i can sell from company profile.Right ? If try to register the blocked company even with different phone number and from different computer/IP i guess they will check VAT numbers and therefore block the account again.

Is there chance a new company registered on the same address to be blocked again ? My name and registration address will match from the old company.
Old 02-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s
Old 02-16-2021

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK0020 View Post
Will do so.
Therefore,I can continue to use my previous accounts and will need to register a new company so i can sell from company profile.Right ? If try to register the blocked company even with different phone number and from different computer/IP i guess they will check VAT numbers and therefore block the account again.

Is there chance a new company registered on the same address to be blocked again ? My name and registration address will match from the old company.
Why not rent a PO Box for the company address, keep things seperate.
Old 06-27-2021

Longevity: 16%

Please tell me what I should do if I am no longer interested in my business? At the moment I am engaged in tourism. That is, several travel agents, work under my supervision. We also have our own bus with several working drivers, a guide, a flight attendant, and two girls take calls. Also we have an accountant who also performs the duties of my secretary. What should I do if I want to get rid of the business? Will I be given at least some benefits for 10 years of managing the company? Or will I just lose everything with company liquidation? That is, will I receive any other funds besides the money for the sale of the business?