mc011 Nightmare. I just want my payout and to move on - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-21-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Default mc011 Nightmare. I just want my payout and to move on

Hello everyone. I have had nightmares with ebay, which is presumably why everyone else is here.

I recieved an MC011 last week and have $3,000 on hold of delivered inventory. I have also made an additional $2000 worth of sales which have not been posted yet. After two years I tried to make my business legit again (I was bedridden and had my girlfriend sending parcels out for me slowly when i had first got banned which i had told ebay) After reading people were being accepted again with Adyin coming in. I decided to try again legit, however got an MC011 Which i believe was triggered by logging into my phone. I am frustrated and sick of doing stealth, i want to go legit. However unfortunately it seems to be the only option for many of us.

After recieving the MC011, they asked for my i.d , bank account and many other information, after one hurdle has been dealt with another appears and i am tired. First they kept asking for information, then they asked me for information regarding my 3 most expensive items i cant get invoices for (i dont have a supplier) i get my items from facebook marketplace and thrift shops, now they have linked me to an older stealth where i had gotten sales and was randomly suspended on and i didnt send the items off and are asking me to pay the invoice for the fees for that account before my funds are released on this one with $5000 total on hold

I have $3000 worth of inventory delivered. An additional $2000 worth of items to still be sent off. I have a restriction, I am not suspended.

Some of these ebay reps are clueless, one rep told me i won't recieve a payout until the restriction is resolved. However I have been reading on this forum that people have recieved their payouts 60 days later when they have had a suspension.

I don't have a suspension, I have a restriction.

Should I send my additional $2000 worth of Inventory? I have 20 items due to post, max is a week old. If i don't sent my items off I will get cases opened soon.

Will i recieve my payout after the 60 days?

I know it is best to ditch this account which is what i will be doing and going back to stealth but i want my bloody money

Last edited by Demise666; 08-21-2021 at 03:50 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-21-2021

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: mc011 Nightmare. I just want my payout and to move on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise666 View Post
Hello everyone. I have had nightmares with ebay, which is presumably why everyone else is here.

I recieved an MC011 last week and have $3,000 on hold of delivered inventory. I have also made an additional $2000 worth of sales which have not been posted yet. After two years I tried to make my business legit again (I was bedridden and had my girlfriend sending parcels out for me slowly when i had first got banned which i had told ebay) After reading people were being accepted again with Adyin coming in. I decided to try again legit, however got an MC011 Which i believe was triggered by logging into my phone. I am frustrated and sick of doing stealth, however unfortunately it seems to be the only option for many of us.

After recieved the MC011, they asked for my i.d , bank account and many other information, after one hurdle is has been another and i am tired. First they kept asking for information, then they asked me for information regarding my 3 most expensive items i cant get invoices for (i dont have a supplier) i get my items from facebook marketplace and thrift shops, now they have linked me to an older stealth where i had gotten sales, randomly suspended and i didnt send the items off and are asking me to pay the invoice for the fees for that account before my funds are released.

I have $3000 worth of inventory delivered. An additional $2000 worth of items to still be sent off. I have a restriction, I am not suspended.

Some of these ebay reps are clueless, one rep told me i won't recieve a payout until the restriction is resolved. However I have been reading on this forum that people have recieved their payouts 60 days later when they have had a suspension.

I don't have a suspension, I have a restriction.

Will i recieved my payout after the 60 days?
Having the same question. Funds on hold, acc restricted id requested AGAIN. Seems as a gift to the customer.
Old 08-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Do you feel that you are violating any terms of agreement? Not selling risky items, right? If not (only you know what you are selling since you have written even the category), then you should fulfill the orders and wait for payment likely 60 days
Old 08-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Hey Rsot. Nah. All my items are pretty much video games, I believe my items aren't any risk - There was no mention of them being. Prior to the account being restricted I had 100 percent feedback and everything had been delivered. It was looking good, This is a pretty fresh account. About a month old.

The only thing I haven't done is pay fees on a 2 suspended accounts, 1 i got when I was bedridden 2 years ago and had a few cases open, girlfriend was sending out parcels. I was upset the way I was treated. I let them know what was happening with me at the time too. I don't believe this is linked

And another when i was first trying to learn how to sell on new accounts - not quite stealth. after i was banned on the previous account. - This is the one that is linked that was mentioned in the mc011 and over the phone, they mentioned no other account. Just now they told me to provide tracking on this account with 2 year old items i had never sent off. I told them the items dont show up in my seller listings anymore and they said thats ok if i paid the small bill but i just have a feeling they'll find something else for me to do if i pay this bill.

After both suspensions I didn't send my items off

I would honestly pay everything if i could start legit fresh and I do regret being stubborn and not paying my fees a little as it's put me in a pickle and ebay is unfortunately my only method of income. But something just tells me, even if i do this. They'll suspend me after they recieve fees.

I feel like it doesn't hurt to be transparent here. So essentially, I was doing fine with my selling, I just believe it's because i got linked to another account.

Last edited by Demise666; 08-21-2021 at 06:54 AM.
Old 08-21-2021

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

You dont have much of a choice-pay the fees of the suspended accounts and give them vendor invoice for the current account.
if you find them on FB or thrift shops,just show them the listing and payment you made.
do you frequent the same thrift shop,?if so,ask them if it is ok to make up an invoice with their name and phone number,address
Old 08-21-2021

Activity: 79%
Longevity: 46%

you did not state the most important info though

how much turnover did you make on this account in the last 12 months?

how long on MP?

how much turnover since enrolled into MP?
Old 08-21-2021
Threadstarter  

The account turned over very close to $7000 AUD for the month.

It is a month old. It was initiated with managed payments. Essentially I wanted to go legit

In regards to the three items I had where they asked for more information, it appears they've accepted the fact that it is too difficult for me to get.

Last edited by Demise666; 08-21-2021 at 08:37 AM.
Old 08-21-2021

Quote:
The account turned over very close to $7000 AUD for the month.

It is a month old. It was initiated with managed payments. Essentially I wanted to go legit

In regards to the three items I had where they asked for more information, it appears they've accepted the fact that it is too difficult for me to get.
this is a large amount , this restriction is not directly connected to MP but the business model. 7000 is way way way too much for a new account , even 700 would be dangerous for a month old account
Old 08-21-2021
Threadstarter  

I totally get what you're saying. Maybe it's different down here though. On stealth accounts with different non linking info ive had plenty of accounts push well over 5k first month. I think a couple over 10k. I'm just over doing stealth.

Last edited by Demise666; 08-21-2021 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-21-2021

Quote:
I totally get what you're saying. Maybe it's different down here though. On stealth accounts with different non linking info ive had plenty of accounts push well over 5k first month. I think a couple over 10k. I'm just over doing stealth.
were all stealth on MP? this one is stealth as well?
Old 08-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Nah. All those stealths were paypal bound. This is managed payments with real information. I don't think it's got anything to do with the quantity i had listed. I got the suspension within a few hours after logging into my phone the first time which was probably flagged.

I guess it's something I shouldn't of done. As i never had a suspended account after i stopped using the app and used Brave Browser for everything.

Last edited by Demise666; 08-21-2021 at 09:22 AM.
Old 08-22-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
As i never had a suspended account after i stopped using the app and used Brave Browser for everything.
Interesting approach for sure - agree about avoiding the use of hte app
Old 08-22-2021

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Hey Rsot. Nah. All my items are pretty much video games, I believe my items aren't any risk - There was no mention of them being. Prior to the account being restricted I had 100 percent feedback and everything had been delivered. It was looking good, This is a pretty fresh account. About a month old.

The only thing I haven't done is pay fees on a 2 suspended accounts, 1 i got when I was bedridden 2 years ago and had a few cases open, girlfriend was sending out parcels. I was upset the way I was treated. I let them know what was happening with me at the time too. I don't believe this is linked

And another when i was first trying to learn how to sell on new accounts - not quite stealth. after i was banned on the previous account. - This is the one that is linked that was mentioned in the mc011 and over the phone, they mentioned no other account. Just now they told me to provide tracking on this account with 2 year old items i had never sent off. I told them the items dont show up in my seller listings anymore and they said thats ok if i paid the small bill but i just have a feeling they'll find something else for me to do if i pay this bill.

After both suspensions I didn't send my items off

I would honestly pay everything if i could start legit fresh and I do regret being stubborn and not paying my fees a little as it's put me in a pickle and ebay is unfortunately my only method of income. But something just tells me, even if i do this. They'll suspend me after they recieve fees.

I feel like it doesn't hurt to be transparent here. So essentially, I was doing fine with my selling, I just believe it's because i got linked to another account.
For the record, video games (especially game titles themselves) are extremely high risk.