How do I respond to eBay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-25-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default How do I respond to eBay?

Roughly 5 years ago I was banned on eBay for poor seller performance (I took too long to ship items). I was in college and just a bad place mentally so it was definitely my fault. I also owed roughly $6k in fees at the time that I decided to not pay. I did eventually pay the fees after they went to collections. I only had to pay like $2,500 of it though and it never went on my credit. This ban actually turned out to be great for me in the long run but that’s a different story!

Now 5 years later and being the hoarder that I am I decided to sell some stuff out in my garage that I’ve been “collecting”. I am now married and live in a different state so thought opening an account with my wife’s info would be fine. First month or two went fine, but one day I ended up having a couple thousand dollars of sales and that night I got an email saying my account was being reviewed. Within the next 12 hours I got the account restricted email-MC011. All they’re asking for in proof of delivery, which is fine. All of my items I had sold had been shipped/delivered except for 2 that had just been paid for an hour or two before I got the restriction. I debated if I should shop out those items but thought it ultimately would be best to ship so I could show delivery for all my items that I had sold and been paid for. Now that all of my items are delivered I’m trying to respond to eBay to have them review my account. However, the eBay message in the app doesn’t have a reply button for me to actually be able to reply. I replied to the actual email I received but received an email back saying that email doesn’t accept incoming emails. Lastly, I tried on the actual eBay site. While it does have a reply button, when I hit send I get an error message so it won’t actually let me respond! What do I do? How can I actually get in touch with them? They have roughly $4,500 of my money on hold with managed payment!

I don’t want to call them, honestly. In the event I have to go to small claims court to get the money released I want everything to be in writing!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2022

Activity: 86%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: How do I respond to eBay?

write to ebay chat and ask for a link for documents upload. they provide a link where you can upload docs like ID etc. and make a statement regarding tracking

if the account details are legitimate ebay will release the money even if the restriction is not lifted
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
rsot (09-26-2022)