Ebay Remove My Listing VERO - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-18-2023

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 31%
Default Ebay Remove My Listing VERO

Hi forum,

Today eBay remove my listing with more than 400 sales

What do I need to do to appeal this if I have my trademark registered, logos registered and the capacity of my memory cards are genuine not ⊗⊗⊗⊗?

Email received from eBay:

What is the policy?
- Your listing was reported by SD-3C LLC for offering a counterfeit item. eBay’sVerifiedRights Owner (VeRO) program offers intellectual property rights owner(s) a way to report listings that they believe infringe on their rights
- Counterfeits are illegal, and not allowed on eBay
- If you believe a mistake has been made, you will need to contact the rights owner directly. If the rights owner approves your appeal, please have them contact us directly to reinstate your listing(s)
You can send an email to:
impsd-3c@react.org

Item is illegal replica of a product made by the trademark owner.

Last edited by aly; 09-18-2023 at 11:15 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Ebay Remove My Listing VERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly View Post
Hi forum,

Today eBay remove my listing with more than 400 sales

What do I need to do to appeal this if I have my trademark registered, logos registered and the capacity of my memory cards are genuine not ⊗⊗⊗⊗?

Email received from eBay:

What is the policy?
- Your listing was reported by SD-3C LLC for offering a counterfeit item. eBay’sVerifiedRights Owner (VeRO) program offers intellectual property rights owner(s) a way to report listings that they believe infringe on their rights
- Counterfeits are illegal, and not allowed on eBay
- If you believe a mistake has been made, you will need to contact the rights owner directly. If the rights owner approves your appeal, please have them contact us directly to reinstate your listing(s)
You can send an email to:
impsd-3c@react.org

Item is illegal replica of a product made by the trademark owner.
appeal by e-mailing them with proof - is your item an illegal replica though?
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (10-08-2023)
Old 09-23-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

What has obviously happened is that a competitor has tried and killed your listing, I would then contact eBay directly with proof that the product is branded, no point contacting the complainer as they will not do anything for you. In the past as there is a conflict eBay has reinstated the listings and let you and the complainer battle it out in court.
Old 09-23-2023

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

do not listen to people telling you to go to court or ebay

what you need to do is very simple:

- do not list the same item on the same account anymore

- wait for several weeks and start carefully selling it on another account
Old 09-23-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
What has obviously happened is that a competitor has tried and killed your listing, I would then contact eBay directly with proof that the product is branded, no point contacting the complainer as they will not do anything for you. In the past as there is a conflict eBay has reinstated the listings and let you and the complainer battle it out in court.

You are absolutely right, I already sent all my proofs by email and they have not responded.

Thank you all for the suggestions
Old 09-23-2023

ebay don't care , even if you contact that company that complained and they confirm to you in writing they were wrong it is highly likely ebay will not reinstate the listing

instead they will tell you to relist the item but you would still be at risk of new removal as the strike would not have been removed because ebay rarely remove such strikes , you may just get to a monkey rep telling you are good to go so that you finally end the chat with them
Old 09-23-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
ebay don't care , even if you contact that company that complained and they confirm to you in writing they were wrong it is highly likely ebay will not reinstate the listing

instead they will tell you to relist the item but you would still be at risk of new removal as the strike would not have been removed because ebay rarely remove such strikes , you may just get to a monkey rep telling you are good to go so that you finally end the chat with them
Stop giving misleading information there is plenty of threads on here if you care to read them which tells what people have experienced and the outcome.

The OP has created a brand and registered it and has a number of sales and then gets a VERO because a competitor gets jealous, if that was me I would fight it tooth and nail. EBay has in the past reinstated accounts and let the companies fight it out, again read the threads.

Another bust murdered_by_ebay.
Old 09-23-2023

do not spread false info here , I have a lot of experience with this topic and as the TO pointed out correctly in their previous post: ebay don't give a damn

fighting it out is only good for people with 3 accounts like you who have problems to list elsewhere and may try to take some time consuming measures , seasoned sellers would just move on and do another more convenient fix without involving ebay or copyright owners which would certainly save a lot of time and nerves

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-23-2023 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-23-2023

I also have more experience than you with this, my advice which the OP agrees with is correct.
Old 10-06-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 9%

It says on the vero notice that you were reported by SD-3C LLC , if you google that company you'll find the following information:

SD-3C LLC is a limited liability company originally established by Panasonic Corporation, SanDisk Corporation, and Toshiba Corporation (collectively original SD Group) in 2001. Currently SD Group is comprised of Panasonic Holdings Corporation (formerly known as Panasonic Corporation), SanDisk LLC (formerly known as SanDisk Corporation) and KIOXIA Corporation (formerly known as Toshiba Memory Corporation).

SD-3C LLC licenses and enforces intellectual property rights essential to SD Memory Cards and SD Host/Ancillary Products. SD Memory Cards are one of the most popular removable memory cards commercially available today. SD-3C LLC licenses companies that plan to manufacture and sell SD Memory Cards and/or Host/Ancillary Products. In order to manufacture and sell SD Memory Cards and/or Host/Ancillary Products, a prospective licensee may obtain the rights to the essential patents, trademarks, copyrights and design patents from one source by executing the SD Memory Card License Agreement ("CLA") and/or SD Host/Ancillary Products License Agreement ("HALA") with SD-3C LLC.

For further information on obtaining and executing the HALA, please see the HALA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). For further information on obtaining and executing the CLA, please see the CLA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

To manufacture and sell SD Memory Cards and SD Host/Ancillary products using SD technology, you may need to obtain the SDA License Agreement ("SDALA") from the SD Association ("SDA"). The SDA is a separate membership organization, independent from SD-3C LLC.

Please see SD-3C LLC's Intellectual Property (IP) Information for additional background with respect to patents, trademarks and copyrights involved with these agreements.

SD-3C LLC is dedicated to the enforcement and protection of its trademark rights throughout the world, which includes working with Customs Authorities and other entities. Unauthorized use of any of the SD family of trademarks may result in seizure and loss of goods detained by Customs authorities, as well as monetary damages and penalties.

-------------

So considering the facts I'd say no amount of complaining is really going to work in this particular case, just check their webpage which have lots of information to see if there's any way in which you can list your SD Cards.
The Following User Says Thank You to angryatebay For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (10-08-2023)
Old 10-08-2023

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 3%

I've had this too, whilst the goods may be genuine the rights holder simply does not want you selling their products.

The simplest way for them to get them removed is to report them as counterfeit, ebay couldn't care less and simply do as their told when it involves big corporations. To be fair to them there are endless clones anyway so it's a simple solution for them.

Stop selling them, it's not a fight you're going to win.
Old 10-08-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

eb does go for the simple hurtful solution many times
Old 10-21-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%

edit photos and trry to get creative and make sure that you advertise it as a replacement