eBay “NOT” suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-19-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default eBay “NOT” suspended

Not suspended, I ended all auctions and refunded everyone the account is still in good standing not restricted.

the problem I’m having is,
Four years ago, I bought an account from a friend, it’s been running fine and all of a sudden out of the blue Ebay asked for drivers license or passport ID.

They are withholding all of my money,I’m still able to list, but they gave me a cut off date to present to them the requested ID the problem having is the person I bought it from Moved out of state and it’s not responding after trying for a couple months.

For a month of requesting the listings they were still doing payouts I was still listing I was still shipping and all of a sudden they stopped doing payouts.

I kept shipping things, and I refunded people for items I did not ship. Once they stoped doing payouts, I stopped listing and refunded people because I didn’t wanna lose the item and the shipping fees and not get a payout. Hope that makes sense.

The account is in good standing I just don’t know if anyone has any suggestions It’s all positive over 600 feedback.

It almost seems like it’s a bot that picked it up for some reason because I shipped fast, the account was above standard, I think 3 refunds in four years no reason to be flagged or no reason to request this information. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I’m willing to pay. Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-19-2023

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: eBay “NOT” suspended

4 years ago?
How did you sign up for MP?
WHOSE SSN is used?
Old 10-20-2023
Threadstarter  

The person I bought the account from had her SS number and bank account after I bought it I used my LLC bank account and haven’t had any issues with payments. I handle all taxes and everything run it like a legit business from day one.

no hiccups, no problems for over four years.

I have had someone that is a stealth Ebay account seller on the site reach out to me and said they’re able to fix it, it cost $1200 and if for some reason they can’t fix it they only keep $100.

Does this sound legit? I know that sellers on here are somewhat vetted and they have positive feedback. That’s just a lot of money to me right now if I get scammed on it .

I really would like to keep this account, if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Old 10-20-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffr View Post
The person I bought the account from had her SS number and bank account after I bought it I used my LLC bank account and haven’t had any issues with payments. I handle all taxes and everything run it like a legit business from day one.

no hiccups, no problems for over four years.

I have had someone that is a stealth Ebay account seller on the site reach out to me and said they’re able to fix it, it cost $1200 and if for some reason they can’t fix it they only keep $100.

Does this sound legit? I know that sellers on here are somewhat vetted and they have positive feedback. That’s just a lot of money to me right now if I get scammed on it .

I really would like to keep this account, if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
No one should be offering this service... sounds like a scam to me. Send me the details of who offered this to you and i will take a look
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
rsot (10-20-2023)
Old 10-20-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
FFS. Whoever sent you that offer ought to be f@cking ashamed of themselves.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (10-20-2023)
Old 10-20-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

OP, are you still in touch with the friend for ID assistance etc? dont' fall for that 1200 scam
Old 10-20-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Admins can you look at the messages to the OP and see who offered the paid assistance and kick them off the forum. That offer is against the rules and is ridiculous.
Old 10-20-2023
Threadstarter  

Thank you all very much for the very valuable feedback I believe you just save me over $1000.

Thank you so much I think in my desperation trying to get or should I say stay on eBay with my own account I bought into the fairytales and rainbows of thinking someone could magically fix it for me.

I really do appreciate, all of your feedback for letting me know not to fall for it and my intuition was telling me that it was a scam too good to be true thanks a million.

I did believe that people that were listing services on this site had been vetted to some degree. It was actually one of the posts that I think one of the administrators mention not to pay over $250 or something like that, that’s what kind of threw up a red flag for me so I really appreciate that.

I had bought a stealth account I guess five years ago at this point on this sitee and it did not get off the launching pad and without the money so I’ve always been very leery of attempting anything on here.

I do appreciate and have more faith in this site that my post was not deleted, so thank you for that. I do believe that there are good people on here that can help, someone get and keep a stealth account.

How it transpired into what it did I was looking for an account & was questioning about the service they provided and I mentioned my dilemma. This was all in conversations on telegraph.

I’ve tried posting this a couple times today and it did not go through so I will make a separate post for our dialogue, hoping that it’s going to help others in the future.
Old 10-20-2023
Threadstarter  

Me:
Was looking at your eBay accounts and wanted to try it.
Them:U ready to move on payment or have questions before.

Me:I just found it today, I’ll be back in touch in a few days. Might want the larger version. I need to check out a couple of things.
Them:What do you need to check if i may ask?

Me:I had a permanent suspension for a reason I’m not really sure why they would refuse to divulge it to me. It was over 10 years ago.

if I was to buy a stealth account from you or anyone else I would need a checking account if I have a checking account in my name Ebay systems will track it correct? Flagged and new suspension? I think the only way I could do it was to be with the LLC, correct?
Them:Sad to hear about suspension. Yes they can track so u need a new bank.
And yes ein/llc

Me:I did have another question. Hope you can answer this.

I bought an account from a girl five years ago. Used a llc and a VPN, everything was going well for a number of years.

I’ve been using that part time along with other ventures. Everything seemed to be going OK,
I was going to scale up on that account and all of a sudden Ebay asked for more information.

they wanted to have a copy of girls drivers license. They withheld my funds. I just ended all auctions and refunded everyone the account is still active but the girl completely ghosted me so I’m not currently selling. Ebay is holding my funds, thousands of dollars.

Do you have systems in place of Ebay request such information?

I tried numerous times and offered to pay this girl $1000 but she will not respond. I’m just hesitant about trying something new because I don’t want to get caught in that same situation.

Them:Thanks for info and elaborating about your complex situation.
What type of documents do ebay ask and is this still relevant?
As per your question, yes we have a system in place for such issues.

Me:The account is still active. over 600 positive feedback I was selling on it part-time, maybe 10 to 20 things a week, but was looking to scale up, and do it full-time.

It’s still relevant. If I could save that account I’d pay you for that information how to do it. I’m going to text you the information that they sent me an Ebay email.

Them:Thanks for elaborating and info.It’s good you shipped items and refunded so the account is in good standing.We can help with that.There is a very high chance to restore your acc

Me:Alright cool, I looked at a competed listing and it’s still registered.

I will check and see if eBay has sent another email out. Let me know the process and the cost. I still have to get/ buy another account from you. I need a backup.

I’m currently selling with a partner doing a 50/50 split and he is just not improving.

Them:Ok please check and let me know then we talk about process of restoring.And about getting an account, is there any questions u have before we move on to deposit payment?

Me:I logged into the account. They emailed again. I also noticed they extended the deadline to update account. Please Let me know the process of restoring.

Them:the process is 1199 usd.
if we fail, we only keep 99 usd. (which is most likely wont happen)
thanks for elaborating! highly appreciated.
"If you’re certain you can get the account restored"
yes certain!
u better don't lose this acc, it looks very good.
u better don't lose this acc, it looks very good.

The telegraph messages were a little longer, I did edit some things out or I kind of got long-winded about my situation.

I also did some screenshots of emails that Ebay had sent me requesting additional information and giving me a cut off date to register that information.
Old 10-20-2023

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%

You said the girl who sold you the account has SSN attached,so who gets the 1099K which is in her name?
who reports the tax?
You said the girl is not responding,if you know her phone number,call her instead of just emailing,
Does she sell on Ebay as well?
Old 10-20-2023
Threadstarter  

She has nothing to do with ebay and zero desire to sell. I’m sorry if I was not clear I’ll try to clarify everything in this message.

I purchased the account from her. She thought it was a one time thing.

over the first year. There were several contacts that had to be responded by the account owner (her) each time she responded I paid her a couple hundred dollars for The for doing it as time went on she got more more frustrated that she had to continue to be involved.

Several years went by until this last incident, I tried reaching out to her through emails and several phone calls and she did not respond at all. I don’t blame her, I’m not mad at her at all. She did not sign up for never ending involvement with me or this Ebay bull****.

The business is in my name I haven’t had zero problems up till now and until getting payment sent to me. No red flags no issues with Ebay. No other request until this recent one all positive feedback. I pay taxes I take care of everything just like a normal business.

When I was initially permanently suspended, I had a 30 day suspension prior to being suspended. They weren’t clear they did not specify exactly what I did wrong I was selling high volume of things. I think I had to to high of a return rate, but I can’t get anywhere trying to contact them or trying to get my account reinstated.

I’ve been trying for a long time,including people on the website fiverr, they claim they can reinstate any account and they are just the same type of situation of just clear scammers. Saying anything to try to get $200 or $300.

I understand, I would pay about anything to be back on eBay selling on scale. I’m going to continue to look at different post on here and try to find a legit seller. if anyone has any suggestions of a legit seller for a stealth account please let me know through a message or on this post. Thank you.
Old 10-21-2023

Activity: 40%

Haha I could convert it into an ebay gold account for $5000
Old 10-21-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote: