Ebay Stealth - The Official eBay and Paypal Reinstatement Guide - Page 8 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-31-2017
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: Ebay Stealth - The Official eBay and Paypal Reinstatement Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritzema123 View Post
hi
can any body tell me if the stelth ebook is a lenghy read ie how many pages is there
many thanks
Old post, but for anyone else, it's a short read. You can get through it in less than 1-2 hours if you're fast. And with that knowledge you'll have everything you need to go forward with stealth.

I don't include fluff either, it's nothing but what you need to know.

Old 04-28-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%

Is eBay Stealth also work for india?
Old 06-01-2018

Longevity: 34%

is the book helpfull for All countries ebay sites ??
Old 06-15-2018

Longevity: 33%

Hi i would like to purchase this ebook,but when i am going to pay it say's 19.95 a month.I thought you could just purchase the book itself? Thanks.
Old 06-15-2018
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artmodz View Post
Hi i would like to purchase this ebook,but when i am going to pay it say's 19.95 a month.I thought you could just purchase the book itself? Thanks.
https://stealthbook.com/checkout/

Why do you charge $19.95/mo?
We charge monthly in order provide consistent updates to eBay Stealth and extra support through the member’s area. You won't get that from a simple eBook.

Of course you can cancel at anytime from the member's area.
Old 12-31-2018

Longevity: 40%

Hello. eBay suspended my account twice. I want to buy this guide. Can I pay Paypal?
Old 12-31-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykeil View Post
Hello. eBay suspended my account twice. I want to buy this guide. Can I pay Paypal?
You need to go to ebaystealth.com and see what payment options they take there.

If you have any trouble, feel free to send me a PM
Old 01-01-2019

I did it before.

There is an icon

but no Paypal form to make a payment.
Old 01-01-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

well, use your normal credit card. Should be fine. Maybe they'll accept bitcoin too
Old 03-17-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
YES! This book works, but you have to have realistic expectations. I am not going to tell you it is going to make you a 40,000 point powerseller, because at this point it won't. The truth is, the ONLY way to stay fully on Ebay forever is to have a valid SS number. Once you hit a certain number of dollar sales you will get limited, and its going to be a 50/50 shot you get back on. I would count alot lower for you since you are overseas. But, by following the steps in the manual you should be able to create a good standing account that will work for a decent time as long as you respect it. Things have also changed now with this new ID verification through ebay.
What do you mean? The stealth accouns don't have SSN linked with them? Then how do stealth accouns even work? I thought you had to have SSN linked to the account before eBay will let you sell? If I want to buy a stealth account, how would they work otherwise?
Old 03-17-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Mnemonic View Post
What do you mean? The stealth accouns don't have SSN linked with them? Then how do stealth accouns even work? I thought you had to have SSN linked to the account before eBay will let you sell? If I want to buy a stealth account, how would they work otherwise?
Don't really know too, as I read one thread that users say it's now more harder to make stealth account, the reason ? I dont really know her, probably something related with SSN
Old 03-21-2019

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
YES! This book works, but you have to have realistic expectations. I am not going to tell you it is going to make you a 40,000 point powerseller, because at this point it won't. The truth is, the ONLY way to stay fully on Ebay forever is to have a valid SS number. Once you hit a certain number of dollar sales you will get limited, and its going to be a 50/50 shot you get back on. I would count alot lower for you since you are overseas. But, by following the steps in the manual you should be able to create a good standing account that will work for a decent time as long as you respect it. Things have also changed now with this new ID verification through ebay.
What is the new ID verification.? Thanks
Old 03-30-2019

Longevity: 61%

Thanks
This will be great help
Old 04-01-2019

http://prntscr.com/n5skt6
Hi How can I pay by paypal here? Thanks
Old 04-01-2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynguyen View Post
http://prntscr.com/n5skt6
Hi How can I pay by paypal here? Thanks
You need to put your Credit Card details to proceed.
Old 05-04-2019

want to buy the stealth guide but it says it says its 19.99/ month is this a monthly subscription ?
Old 05-21-2019

Longevity: 28%

I had several eBay accounts, as I thought having seperate accounts for different items a good idea, and if I lost one, I wouldn't lose them all. Seemed like that was OK with ebay, from what I had read. Guess I wasn't quite right, even if I wasn't wrong.

I purchased a phone flipping guide slightly before it seems like everyone in the world started doing it, and things were going OK until people started trying to return phones that were clearly marked as PARTS ONLY in the listing.

I had people strong arming me for partial refunds, and returning different phones than the one shipped out, claiming they didn't work when they did, but sold as parts only phones.

I got tired of this real fast, as I was taken advantage of and bullied most of my life up to this point. That's when I decided I wasn't taking **** from anyone anymore heading to county jail @17 3 days before my 18th, fast forward and the subsequent 3 visits to prison since have solidified that into my core now, like a philosopher's stone. So I fought the claims, and all of a sudden I got shut down even though I refunded, appealed, called, argued, didn't matter.

Gave up on the phones, didn't have a choice, as every account I made after that was linked and shut down.

So I fell upon this site today searching something, and kept reading. Now I'm wondering if the Stealth Book is worth purchasing if I don't have a product to sell already.

I feel like it's a lot of steps, involving money for a VPN, mobile dongle, multiple modems, etc, and so on. I'm not super tech savvy, but could figure it out if necessary. But I come back to this;
is this worth it to me without a solid product I know will sell?

It's now 2019 and I'm wondering about eBay's ID and SS# measures I see talked about here, and again, no product.

I searched for threads on products to sell, or what people are doing to make money, and there wasn't a lot of answers to that that I could find, so far anyways.
Mostly people not wanting to get into specifics because it's 'proprietary information' or something. I understand the strategy and logic of not telling your secrets, but again no product.

Is it even realistic for someone without a real income stream to try to bother researching products? Where does one start with that search? I've Google it, and there are so many people saying different things, it's easy to drown in that sea.

I feel like there are so many obstacles in my way, (nothing new there) but I've also spent countless years of my life putting energy into the wrong things. I understand how to get business licenses, have several, have an LLC, just haven't ever been able to find something to sell to make a decent profit. Seems like I'm never ahead of the curve, or by the time I realize I could have made a good amount of money off something, everyone is already doing it. How to get ahead of the curve?

I doubt I'll ever be able to be a slave for anyone else, as I was a punching bag slave as a child to a crazy, genius, Serbian step mother. I'm Tired of being a drain on society and a burden to my friends. I want to be able to take care of myself, and the few people I care about, but at the same time I have some serious issues upstairs.
However life doesn't care about my issues, and I fall further behind the pack. I was living in my friend's shed, pissing in a bucket until I managed to get on temporary state housing. This is my breathing room, and I need to make a miricle happen.

I don't enjoy many things, so it's hard for me to be passionate about much. I liked the phone flipping OK, but feel like there is too much competition out there now in that arena now. Not to mention my ebay dilemma.

So in summary, I suppose I want to know:

1. Is it's worth setting up new accounts without a solid product in mind?

2. Where would someone like me start looking for products to sell from trustworthy vendors / wholesalers or whatever?

Keeping in mind I don't have enough money to purchase 10 thousand Keychains, pens, Bluetooth code readers, etc.

I'll take any advice good or bad, strangers won't hurt my feelings. Besides, I've about heard and seen it all.

Thanks for listening, who needs shrink when you have the internet?
Old 05-23-2019

Longevity: 65%
Cool Re: Ebay Stealth - The Official eBay and Paypal Reinstatement Guide

I feel you bro. I been/am there too. There's not a quick fix to this problem. Especially in this day and age when we have to live under a gov't that so corrupted by money and greed. The American dream is far gone and it seems like the only way to get ahead is if you step on peoples throats when doing business. The more deceitful you are the more money you make. There's no penalties for breaking the law when you got millions of dollars. Just look at our officials and the president. Totally corrupt more than you or I would ever be. They commit crimes on a grand scale killing groves of people, displacing families and on and on yet they might just pay a fine but if you or I did that with no money and our priors we would be sent up for life. It's a hard thing to find someone in business who is honest and looking out for the customer anymore. And if you do, they aren't sitting on piles of cash and its only a matter of time before Amazon gets to them. I have had little luck with websites like liquidation.com where you can spend a couple hundred bucks and get a pallet full of **** but that's not going to change my life. Its just helping the rich get richer. The sold that **** to someone who returned it and then sold it to me who is selling it back to someone again. They still get their money and until they stop making a profit everyone else is getting poorer. They have slowly figured out how to suck the little bit of money the middle and lower class has left. The best thing I can offer is this. EDUCATE YOURSELF. On anything you can that's productive for society. That's the single best investment you can make for your family self. Studies show that if you were born poor, more often than not you will be poor. Google it, its true. Having a will can only go so far Ive come to learn ,unless your willing to do illegal acts to come up on a bigger check. Sad but true.

Good luck to you and your family

Cuts666
Old 08-25-2019

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by niemillonen View Post
I'm expecting to buy this eBay Stealth and was wondering if it is worth of buying?

I'm thinking this because I'm not from US, so does it's work worldwide or just US?
hello my dear.may eaby account was restrict you can fix this ?
Old 09-12-2019

Longevity: 26%
Arrow Re: Ebay Stealth - The Official eBay and Paypal Reinstatement Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtis1106 View Post
I feel you bro. I been/am there too. There's not a quick fix to this problem. Especially in this day and age when we have to live under a gov't that so corrupted by money and greed. The American dream is far gone and it seems like the only way to get ahead is if you step on peoples throats when doing business. The more deceitful you are the more money you make. There's no penalties for breaking the law when you got millions of dollars. Just look at our officials and the president. Totally corrupt more than you or I would ever be. They commit crimes on a grand scale killing groves of people, displacing families and on and on yet they might just pay a fine but if you or I did that with no money and our priors we would be sent up for life. It's a hard thing to find someone in business who is honest and looking out for the customer anymore. And if you do, they aren't sitting on piles of cash and its only a matter of time before Amazon gets to them. I have had little luck with websites like liquidation.com where you can spend a couple hundred bucks and get a pallet full of **** but that's not going to change my life. Its just helping the rich get richer. The sold that **** to someone who returned it and then sold it to me who is selling it back to someone again. They still get their money and until they stop making a profit everyone else is getting poorer. They have slowly figured out how to suck the little bit of money the middle and lower class has left. The best thing I can offer is this. EDUCATE YOURSELF. On anything you can that's productive for society. That's the single best investment you can make for your family self. Studies show that if you were born poor, more often than not you will be poor. Google it, its true. Having a will can only go so far Ive come to learn ,unless your willing to do illegal acts to come up on a bigger check. Sad but true.

Good luck to you and your family

Cuts666

Just dont give up on yourself. Born poor you wont die poor. There are honest means in which money can be made, yes ofcourse its hard if it had been easier then all would have made money the honest way.

The only thing that we could get in the end for being honest is peace of mind.

Now, dont believe everything you read on google. utlimately its up to you to decide your outcome. Its like the saying goes -" You cant control whats happening in your life, but you can control how you react to it"

And that my friend would bring you a lot of possibilities and hope.

Good Luck
Old 01-17-2020

Longevity: 24%

all my ebay accounts got restricted together , i have been selling on different stealth accounts for a while now but i opened these new stealth accounts and they all got suspended together . i had different Dedicated IP address for each account and different pc username for each account , i used vcc on them .
Old 01-17-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 25%

Hi
In Stealth Book it says use auctiva ..which keeps ebay id and IP address private from ebay ..

Can I use crazylister instead,anyone know if they keep IP address private from ebay same as auctiva

Thanks