MC___ suspension / restriction CODES / NOTICES- what do the EBAY CODES/NOTICES MEAN? - Page 13 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-21-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

I don't know if anyone would find this interesting and this is the topic most related to it that I could find (didn't want to start a new thread). I was on here a while ago and some people were wondering what kind of notice a buyer gets when your account is suspended.

Here is a notice sent to me (as the buyer) regarding a seller having their account suspended (I have altered the items in italics for privacy).

Quote:
Hello ebayiscrack (ebayiscrack@gmail.com),

We're writing to let you know that eBay has ended the following item you were bidding on because the seller broke one or more of eBay's rules:

1203153247581093 - New New New Ebay Item

For privacy reasons we can't tell you exactly why we ended the seller's listings.

As eBay removed the item, you are no longer obliged to send payment for it. Please don't send money or respond to any emails from the seller.

If you've sent payment but haven't received the item, please wait a reasonable period of time for delivery. If you don't receive the item, please contact us again by clicking "Contact Us" on any eBay Help page and selecting the following contact options:

Buying and Finding>Fraud and Payment Concerns for Buyers>Item Not Received or Item Not as Described (you paid)

For additional information about buying and selling safely on eBay, please visit our Safety Centre by copying the following link into a new browser window:

eBay Security Center: General Marketplace Safety

As always, our priority is to ensure that eBay remains a safe and reputable place to buy and sell. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you've already received the item, please disregard this notice.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H16120

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (⊗⊗⊗⊗) emails at:
Spoof Email Tutorial - Page 1

This administrative email was sent to ebayiscrack@gmail.com from eBay. Your account is registered on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: eBay Privacy Policy
User Agreement: Your User Agreement

Copyright © 2007-2008 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Last edited by Okay I'll Play; 11-21-2008 at 03:30 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-21-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okay I'll Play View Post
I don't know if anyone would find this interesting and this is the topic most related to it that I could find (didn't want to start a new thread). I was on here a while ago and some people were wondering what kind of notice a buyer gets when your account is suspended.

Here is a notice sent to me (as the buyer) regarding a seller having their account suspended (I have altered the items in italics for privacy).
Looks like the have changed that up some. The old one said something along the lines of "FILE A CHARGEBACK NOW WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL" not please wait a reasonable amount of time for the item then contact us....... maybe that's a good thing
Old 12-25-2008

Longevity: 93%

MC105 TKO NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Possible Unauthorized Account Use - XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hello XXXXXXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXXXXX @gmail.com),

Your account may have recently been used for fraudulent purposes. For this reason, we have temporarily suspended your account to protect your online security.

If you think that your account may have been tampered with, please contact our Live Help team immediately. To reach the Live Help team:

1. Go to Securing Your Account and Reporting Account Theft (Hijacked Account)
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
3. Click the "Live help" link.

***Note***
You may experience a delay if you reply to this message by email. For fastest help, please contact our Live Help team using the steps above.

The eBay Account Protection tutorial can help you stay safe on eBay and other Web sites in the future. To take this tutorial, please go to:

Account Protection

You can also help protect your account with a PayPal Security Key. To learn more, please go to:

then he ask me those question:
Which of the following names belongs to someone currently or previously living in your household?
CICCIARI FRANCOIS P
GREENE EDWARD S
HARDY HONG W
THEOFIELD ROBERT S
None of the above

What year were you born?
None of the above

Based on your address history, which city is 54 UPLAND DR associated with?
YONKERS
NEW YORK
EAST NORTHPORT
BRONX
None of the above

anyone meet before?

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-25-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 12-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Hijacked Account you have obviously done something with your account recently that ebay does not like. tbh, it's a saftey measure and you just need to have all your security information and supply that again. Do you list on ebay.com from an O/S location?
Go to your User CP and put the location under your profile. Each ebay site has different info & so it is useful when answering to know.
Old 12-25-2008

Longevity: 88%
Question Quick Question - Reinstatement

I looked at a couple reinstatement threads and didn't see this asked so anyways I got suspended for 30 days for

MC034 FB NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Feedback Manipulation

My question is when I reply to the email for reinstatement will I need to send anything to them like id? Cause I read how people had to send ids but is that for all cases if so what exactly do i need to send and where and should i just go ahead and send it now
Old 01-23-2009

Default Vero MC019 Trademark Violation Unauthorized Item

Two questions. #1, I got Vero'd, Vero MC019 Trademark Violation Unauthorized Item, but my account was miraculously not suspended. It is a new account and I am being very careful listing 1 or 2 items a week.

Is it safe if I wait a couple weeks before listing anything else, then instead of putting a picture of the actual item, just putting a picture of the box or would it be safe if I took the picture of the item myself? What is it that they are seeing that is getting me Vero'd? Is it the pictures or something else?

Question #2. Lots of other people sell the same thing I do and have the same pictures copied from the internet and they are not vero'd and their listings are still up. Can another Ebay member turn me in and get me vero'd? I had a mean, miserable, lonely, despicable buyer recently - nothing I could do would please him. He is also a seller but bought something from me. He made outrageous demands and I told him not to contact me again. He didn't but then, four days later I get vero'd. Is this a coincidence or could the other seller have done it?
Old 01-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

First item i tried to sell on my account got vero. After that i started to just sell items that weren't vero and havent had a problem. Probably after I get 30+ feedbacks I will try to sell another one or so. This account was 4 months old when started selling too.
Old 01-24-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
Two questions. #1, I got Vero'd, Vero MC019 Trademark Violation Unauthorized Item, but my account was miraculously not suspended. It is a new account and I am being very careful listing 1 or 2 items a week.

Is it safe if I wait a couple weeks before listing anything else
Getting hit with a VERO Violation is basically getting hit with most violations. You get what I call a strike. And if you are not a Power Seller...3 strikes your out. If you get 2 violations its best to sell from another account until at least one of those violations expire.

Check your seller dashboard and it will tell you when the violation expires.
The Following User Says Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
Nina (01-24-2009)
Old 01-25-2009

Default Suspension

HI, I received two suspensions one for each account, I dont know exactly how it was linked as I did everything stated in the Stealth Book. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old 01-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

denim, what were the actual suspensions? I prefer to know them as it is easier to help.
Sounds like a link, maybe some slipup in the creation of the accounts.
Old 02-02-2009

VeRO is not a generic term. The first step when getting an item taken down is to simply email the specific VeRO member listed in the takedown message and ask why your listing was terminated.
Old 02-04-2009

Longevity: 94%
Default MC198 One-Day INI Selling Restriction ( 272327478)

What does this mean? MC198 One-Day INI Selling Restriction ( 272327478)

Means i cant list for 1 day?
Old 02-04-2009

Longevity: 95%

I got one of these the other day. I also received a trademark listing removed email.
The next day I took the trademark tutorial and was listing again.
Old 02-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

i got one of these today..lol
Old 02-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Haha...I just got the same thing today sometime! Must be a new thing
Old 02-05-2009

Longevity: 89%

I got one about a year ago - thought it was funny as far as only being one day .
Old 02-06-2009

Longevity: 89%
Default Ebay and Paypal both gone

Paypal account limited because of high risk / suspicious activity

Ebay account was suspended for: MC152 Abusing Ebay

Paypal went first and ebay immediately after. Yhey removed every listing and well, you know the rest.

I presume the paypal is the standard check they do (account 3 months old). They ask for ID, utility and proof of inventory.

I sell no branded items, nor ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

I don't understand why they banned my Ebay as well....

Any advice?

Last edited by Riolas; 02-06-2009 at 07:16 AM.
Old 02-06-2009
Executive [VIP]

ebay account got suspended becasue paypal has limited you. Sometimes the MC152 is issued when a phone call from paypal is missed. Other times it may be issued if there has been large payments/activity on the account. It is probable that if you supply the info asked for that the limitation will be lifted and you can then look to getting your ebay account re-instated. It has little to do with the type of item being sold (high risk/high cost)
Just a nasty thing paypal do.
Old 02-08-2009

Sorry to get off topic, I was recently vero-ed for selling some dvds that i had, and i copied another sellers listing that offered instructional guides with the dvds. it is a workout dvd. anyway the guides he offered were in pdf format and i had the hard copies, and a buyer asked me to clarify how he would get the files? He wanted pdf files. so I told him I would get them for him instead. anyway, i was vero-ed a day after that and all 6 of my listings were shut down because of copyright infringement. honestly it was an accident at first, and i never got the pdfs and am assuming that is what the problem was. should i be concerned about this? never happened to me before. need your opinions
Old 02-10-2009

I`m desperate. I`ve lost 4 ebay accounts in the past several days, all with the same 2 notification errors: one with exclusion from paying automatic seller fees, and one with unauthorized 3rd party access. And I did nothing wrong. I`ve been using different ips for each account, login to ebay, listed, then sign out, deleting all cookies everytime. They didn`t even ask for a identity confirmation. Any suggestions?
Old 02-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Procrrrrrrrrttttttt,
And I am desperately following you around deleting the duplicate posts! Just one post per
topic please. Now, calm down and post exactly what the notices were,please. What did they say. (By saying you cleared cookies, I am guessing that you have made a mistake &
ebay thought your account has been hijacked). But give more details Thanks
Old 02-10-2009

Sorry, I`m just so nervous. This is incredible.
So, here they are :
MC010 Support Warning - TKO (Selling) - Restored Account‏ (first email)
MC027 Billing - Temporary Exclusion From Automatic Payment of Selling Fees‏ (second email)