MC019 Today what shall I do - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default MC019 Today what shall I do

I also got a listing removed today..can I still list the same item in the future? how can I avoid this happen again? Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC019 eBay Listing Removed:

Dear ******(********@gmail.com),

Thank you for your recent listing on eBay. Unfortunately, we removed the following item(s):

###############

Our concerns included:
- Limited selling history
- Your listing was brought to our attention by members of the community who reported it for questionable authenticity

The following information may help explain the reason for your listing(s) removal:

You may need to take a tutorial. The next time you sell, you may be asked to take the tutorial, if it's required. Once you've completed the tutorial successfully, please review your account status for any other possible concerns. If there are no other issues, you should be able to sell again.

Your eBay fees for this item have been credited to your account. All bidders on this item have been notified of its cancellation.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Repeated violations of this or other eBay policies may result in the suspension of your account.

eBay understands that it can be frustrating to have a listing removed. If you have further questions, you can take the following steps:

- Take eBay's brief tutorial on Intellectual Property Policies and VeRO. To take the intellectual property tutorial, please visit: eBay Policy Tutorial - VeRO
- Read the ended listings FAQ at eBay: Redirect
- Ask eBay a question using the link on the above help page

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-28-2010

Longevity: 81%

I got the exact same message yesterday.

A MC019 followed by a 7day selling limit. We discussed this in another thread an people told me that it was more than likely another ebay member who reported you/me (competitors).

All you can do is let the account cool down for a week or two.

Can i ask you, did you also receive a 7day selling restriction?
Old 05-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

no, I didn't received any selling restriction, my acc is over 6yrs old, don't know is that the reason I didn;t get a restrict, n my other listing(same brand but different item) is still up.

my other acc also received a MC019 today.......it's reported by the trademark owner this time, but other seller's listings are still up, ebay is nonsense

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorised Item

Dear ******(*****@gmail.com),

Thank you for your recent listing on eBay. Unfortunately, we removed the following item(s):

##########

The rights owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner, @@@, @@@ Companies, notified eBay that this listing violates intellectual property rights. When eBay receives a report of this type of violation, we remove the listing to comply with the law.

Our concerns included:
Your item was removed because of a request we received from VeRO member @@@, @@@ Companies asking us to remove the item for:

Item is a counterfeit product which infringes the trademark owner's rights.

For more information on why your item was removed, you should:
- Contact the VeRO member directly at @@@@.com with your questions or concerns.
- Although most VeRO participants are willing to respond to polite email, please know that they aren?t obligated to reply.
- If after 7 days you don't receive a response from the VeRO member, please contact eBay by simply replying to this email.

The following information may help explain the reason for your listing(s) removal:

Trademark infringement is unlawful and violates eBay's policies. A trademark is a unique sign (such as a name, word, phrase, logo, or symbol) that a company uses to identify its products and/or services.

Using another company's trademark in a way that may confuse buyers about the source of goods or services, or confuses buyers into believing that the seller is affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the trademark owner is both illegal and against eBay's policies. Examples include counterfeits, unauthorised replica items and items that bear the brand or logo of a company without that company's permission.

Guideline: If the product you are listing bears the brand or logo of a company, but it wasn't made or authorised by that company, don't sell it on eBay. The sale of counterfeits and unauthorised replicas of branded products is unlawful and not permitted on eBay.

For more information visit the following Help page:

Replica, Counterfeit Items and Unauthorized Copies

For more information visit the following Help page:

eBay: Redirect

You may need to take a tutorial. The next time you sell, you may be asked to take the tutorial, if it's required. Once you've completed the tutorial successfully, please review your account status for any other possible concerns. If there are no other issues, you should be able to sell again.

Questions about the specific violation should be addressed to @@@, @@@ Companies

You can send an email to: @@@.com

For more information on how eBay protects Intellectual Property, please visit the following Help page:

eBay: Redirect

Your eBay fees for this item have been credited to your account. All bidders on this item have been notified of its cancellation.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Repeated violations of this or other eBay policies may result in the suspension of your account.

eBay understands that it can be frustrating to have a listing removed. If you have further questions, you can take the following steps:

- Take eBay's brief tutorial on Intellectual Property Policies and VeRO. To take the intellectual property tutorial, please visit: eBay Policy Tutorial - VeRO
- Read the ended listings FAQ at eBay: Redirect
- Ask eBay a question using the link on the above help page

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,
Old 05-29-2010

Longevity: 82%

Only thing you can really do is stop selling the item in question immediately and let it cool off for a couple weeks. That or sell it on another account. I'm beginning to think getting violations is like fishing some fish are just unlucky and get caught, others swim around and luckily avoid the hook.

-Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to jamblix For This Useful Post:
ihaterule (05-29-2010)
Old 05-29-2010

I agree with you jamblix. It just the luck of the draw
Old 05-30-2010

Longevity: 88%

Heres the thing with MC019, unless you get 3 strikes, youre fine.
BUT - dont even think of selling the same item again on the account that go the MC019 in the first place.

If so, you get immediate 7 day listing ban. After the days pass, you take a tutorial on how to sell on ebay (bull****), and then can relist.
If you then have 2 more MC019 strikes, you get a 30day ban, and your account is pretty much ****ed.

So lesson is, as soon as you list an item that gets MC019, switch to selling it to another account.

Ebay is indeed all about luck, i sell items that get removed, but see a million other sellers sell them just fine.

Its a shame there isnt a decent replacement yet, though i fell ebay is on its way out, not the same as it used to be..
Old 05-31-2010

You're definitely flagged from the first time on. And the punishment depends on the age of the account. Older ones can take more hits, and you can get a restriction instead of a suspension. Speaking from experience.