Bought New Ebay Seller Account but now what about Ebay Buyer ccount - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-15-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Bought New Ebay Seller Account but now what about Ebay Buyer ccount

I have two ebay seller accounts up and running but now I want to buy stuff on ebay...how do I buy? I have to use my home address for packages to come from ebay.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-15-2011

Longevity: 76%

Set up a buyers account
Old 05-15-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Just set up a buyer account using your real name and address. Keep the accounts seperate from all other accounts and you will be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadyOne For This Useful Post:
Zextegra (08-03-2011)
Old 05-15-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 78%

So Ebay will allow me to buy even though they suspended my sellers account under my real name and address?
Old 05-15-2011

Probably not - time to apply a bit of ste alth to the proceedings!
Old 05-15-2011

Open a buyer account and you should be fine, make sure yoy still keeo it seperate from all other stealth accounts.

My best advice would be not to have a lot of funds in your PP accout just in case that you did get limited for being linked to another account.

You would be suprised how long a buyer account can last with real suspended details. Try it
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadyOne For This Useful Post:
surcerouche (05-15-2011)
Old 05-16-2011

Longevity: 85%

He would also need a Paypal account with the same details since sellers are required to ship to the address on Paypal, not eBay. Not sure if this would work successfully without limitations but I would like to hear if others have tried it.
Old 05-16-2011

^ As you will know PayPal are a lot more strict when you are recieivng money, technically not so much as when you are just buying/sending money.

So more attention is put on your account when you are constantly receiving funds as apposed to just buying off eBay.

It is true that your PP account is still at risk of limitation/closure, though it is by far less likely than if you were selling, my warning would be that anyone doing it should be aware that if your PayPal account gets limited/closed and at the time you are returning an item, you cannot be refunded into your PP account.

One you know any possible risks, trust me, it is worth doing. You will be suprised how long it can last for.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-16-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialGenius View Post
He would also need a Paypal account with the same details since sellers are required to ship to the address on Paypal, not eBay. Not sure if this would work successfully without limitations but I would like to hear if others have tried it.
Yes, you are right.
You would need a paypal account having your real shipping information in order to get your items shipped to your real address.
most sellers require paypal confirmed address and paypal is very strict so creating a new paypal with your real address will be very hard and will have more than 99.99% chances to get limited!
Old 05-17-2011

With the new eB checkout, you can make purchases without a PP account. It's not available on all eB sites but there's an easy workaround. Just use the "search" function here.
Old 05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafa View Post
Yes, you are right.
You would need a paypal account having your real shipping information in order to get your items shipped to your real address.
most sellers require paypal confirmed address and paypal is very strict so creating a new paypal with your real address will be very hard and will have more than 99.99% chances to get limited!
Ask yourself this "Is it hard to open a buyer account using PayPal with my real name and address?"...er...no.

So stop speculating and start testing.
Old 05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
Ask yourself this "Is it hard to open a buyer account using PayPal with my real name and address?"...er...no.

So stop speculating and start testing.
You are the one who NEED to ask yourself this!! "Is it easy to open a buyer account using Paypal with my real (suspended) details?" ....errrrr.. :D

No time for speculation here!
Old 05-17-2011

You dont need a paypal account...you are able to purchase through ebay and utilize the paypal guest option. I think you should be ok setting up a buyer account with your real details. Just try it and let us know how it goes
The Following User Says Thank You to angiepooh01 For This Useful Post:
OfficialGenius (05-17-2011)
Old 05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiepooh01 View Post
You dont need a paypal account...you are able to purchase through ebay and utilize the paypal guest option. I think you should be ok setting up a buyer account with your real details. Just try it and let us know how it goes
the OP said that his real details are suspended so how come he can create another ebay/paypal accounts with same details?!
Old 05-18-2011

Quote:
the OP said that his real details are suspended so how come he can create another ebay/paypal accounts with same details?!
It doesnt hurt to try and see how long the account lasts since they want to use thier real info. Once the account gets linked (which it will sooner or later) they just have to create a stealth buyer account and like I said there is no need for a pp account which I think is great and makes it so much easier to make a buyer account for suspended users.
Old 05-18-2011

Quote:
Haha, moustafa, you never let me down!

83 of your 84 posts have been you getting confused over people suggesting to other people to open a buyer account with real details. You take aim at people, yet you still have not even tried it for yourself.

Their are risks with it, but what are your really risking in trying yourself?
Old 05-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 4%

Quote:

83 of your 84 posts have been you getting confused over people suggesting to other people to open a buyer account with real details. You take aim at people, yet you still have not even tried it for yourself.
Agreed
Old 05-20-2011

Quote:

Their are risks with it, but what are your really risking in trying yourself?
LOOL, shady.. you make me laugh at you now.

1300+ silly posts bla bla thanks..etc made by you are meaningless here.

you are judging without any basics, you play a game here and make a guess like head/tail :D :D :D

Enough for you.

@ unknown: your reply is not strange, thats normal from you :D
Old 05-20-2011

^^^

Moustache, read my first post in this thread...

How is this, what I said, not applicable in stealth..."Keep the accounts seperate from all other accounts and you will be fine."

Figure out what you are saying, you are telling me I am stupid for opening a buyer account with my real suspended details, yet I am keeping all my accounts seperate....so what am I doing that is so unbelievable to you that you have to start an argument about this.

You have NO argument for something that is merely a suggestion on my part. My point was, stop arguing about something you haven't tried yet!

Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-20-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 05-20-2011

I would never again use my real details on EB or the river for ANY type of account. I would most definitely find a work around for whatever problem there was. I cannot for the life of me see one good reason for using your own details - not one!.
Old 05-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Get a UPS Box and have items shipped there. PO box is cheaper however some people will not ship to PO..

Or have it shipped to friends address, work address, be creative...
Old 05-21-2011

Quote:
^^^

How is this, what I said, not applicable in stealth..."Keep the accounts seperate from all other accounts and you will be fine."

Figure out what you are saying, you are telling me I am stupid for opening a buyer account with my real suspended details, yet I am keeping all my accounts seperate....so what am I doing that is so unbelievable to you that you have to start an argument about this.

You have NO argument for something that is merely a suggestion on my part. My point was, stop arguing about something you haven't tried yet!
Shasheeeeeeee, what you said isn't the point here :D its just a joke!

yes, i am saying so about you because you want to deal with the problem as if the ebay staff are stupid! (which isn't) - if you make what you are saying and the admin is a baby then he can catch you in a minute and ban you again! so its not unbelievable to me, but its crazy stupid action.

LOOOL, there is no point in arguing here (which is coming from your part) because if what you are saying was correct, then there would be no problem at all since every banned user will be able to join again with same details and no need to go stealth then :D :D FUNNY!

@grannytranny, yes thats right.. trying to use your real details again with ebay or paypal will get you banned so easy.